Auryn/Medinah - 2021 - First Half General Discussion 🗓

Its finally next week and Les is buying. JK. Could not resist.

2 Likes

Yes, I think Mike might have something there - remember that Bald Eagle had brought up the rule change (new Rule 802) which can require naked shorts to cover more often (the DTCC can require them to at any time now). So, maybe somebody’s number came up and they had to cover? Very interesting - I wonder if there is a way we could ever learn the details of such a call.

Of course, the foregoing presupposes that there is indeed a naked short position in MDMN.

The more days we have like this the better! I like Baldy’s rule 801 - 802 “tip” that was explained 3 weeks ago (see post below). It appears to be the most plausible explanation as Mike just alluded to. Rinse lather repeat is good for shareholders and the eventual dispensing of AUMC shares to current MDMN share holders.

4 Likes

Another possibility:

– Right after the close of the fourth quarter of 2020, on January 3, 2021, Auryn issued a detailed and optimistic update, its first update in a long while.

– Right after the close of Q1 of 2021, Auryn issued another update: “AURYN expects to become cashflow positive in Q2 or Q3 of FY21.”

– Let’s imagine that Auryn might be preparing another announcement for release right after Q2 ends on June 30.

– Whatever news might be included in this hypothetical update will certainly have been collected by now (with four business days remaining in the quarter), in which case this hypothetical update would at this moment be undergoing finalization and vetting.

– Maybe the news is good?

– Maybe the news is blockbuster?

– Maybe some of it has slipped out a bit here and there?

– madmen

PS – On Monday, July 5, the market is closed for the Independence Day holiday. I’ve had Tuesday July 6 circled on my mental calendar for close to three months now.

4 Likes

Wow 122 million traded today! I don’t believe that has been done since my 12 years here

1 Like

today was a substantial trading day by all measures. Something is afoot. this does not happen blindly.

It did pass (I believe on the 24th) but I haven’t seen much suspicious action yet (with the exception of MDMN)

Keep in mind that a lot of the “selling” isn’t actually sellers punting shares but rather wash trades conducted by market makers

Wow! If Auryn could only take advantage of moly’s price now they’d have a fortune. Moly is now selling for $50 per kilo which is up 115% from the beginning of the year. That’s the greatest price
increase of any other metal including lithium (up 91%). Moly has nearly doubled in the last 30 days.!!
China must have felt they could monopolize the market in moly. Come on Chile, open up :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Does anyone even have an idea why we are trading volume again?

1 Like

I found this posted on Ihub https://www.clarkcountycourts.us/Portal/Case/CaseDetail?Petitioner then i googled the Petitioner
Bauman, Barbara

https://sec.report/otc/financial-report/268091

dont know its her. but is in vegas and mining dont if this means anything, but maybe it does

Sorry, homeboy, but can you tell me what relevance Barbara Bauman has to MDMN? Really, I don’t know who she is - and your link to the court docket was a dead end.

Nice to see continuation from yesterday

Defendant
Medinah Minerals, Inc.

Events and Hearings

• 06/23/2021 Complaint

Comment
Application for the Appointment of Custodian

• 06/23/2021 Exhibits

Comment
Exhibit A to Application for the Appointment of Custodian

• 06/23/2021 Exhibits

Comment
Exhibits B through E to Application for the Appointment of Custodian

• 06/23/2021 Initial Appearance Fee Disclosure

Comment
Initial Appearance Fee Disclosure

• 06/23/2021 Summons Electronically Issued - Service Pending

Comment
Summons

• 06/23/2021 Clerk’s Notice of Hearing

Comment
Notice of Hearing

• 06/23/2021 Ex Parte Motion

Comment
Ex Parte Motion for an Order Shortening Time

• 08/03/2021 Motion for Appointment

Judicial Officer
Williams, Timothy C.

Hearing Time
9:05 AM

CommentPetitioner
Bauman, Barbara

Active Attorneys

Lead Attorney
Bauman, Frederick C
Retained
Application for the Appointment of Custodian

1 Like

George, some people attribute it to the new Rule 802, which requires the abusive naked shorts to cover their positions on a more regular basis.

Some others attribute it to production ramping up.

The volume seems to be good news either way - somebody is buying, who that somebody is we do not know. I wonder if the volume is coming from more than one MM on Level II ???

Homeboy, can you copy/paste a copy of the complaint?

I had link open since last night. What i copied above is everything that came up. I see link not working today

Thanks. I think I understand what is happening. Hold on to your shares!

It looks like someone is trying to take over as custodian of MDMN because the corporation is “inactive”. They need a certain percentage of the shares.

5 Likes

Maybe it is:
:Full Name: Barbara McIntryre Bauman
Title: President, Treasurer, Secretary and Director
Business Address: 3651 Lindell Road, Suite D437, Las Vegas, NV 89103
Compensation: None
Biography – Ms. Bauman is an experience mining executive, with over 15 years experience in the mining and mineral
exploration business, as well as over 10 years in telecommunications and data processing. She has been Manager of the
McIntyre Bauman Group since 1998 as well as Manager of Searchlight Exploration.

3 Likes

Wiz, do you know what % they need ???

1 Like

Could Ms. Bauman be looking to hijack MDMN’s public company status to avoid going through regulatory obstacles and transfer her existing business to it? I found the following in an article concerning the taking over a company in Nevada as custodian:

“Shell companies are commonly promoted as desirable for small private businesses wishing to go public. Their chief selling point is that all the buyer need do is reverse-merge his business into the shell, and he’ll be up and running. A public company will have greater visibility, and public company status will offer the possibility of raising money by selling securities or entering into debt financing. Theoretically, the going-public process will be much easier and faster for the private buyer than if he decided to start from scratch. Initially, no filings with regulators—the SEC or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)—are required, and the reconstituted public entity will be the buyer’s to do with what he pleases as soon as its corporate charter is amended in its state of domicile.”