Auryn/Medinah - 2022 - 1st Half General Discussion

Can we please stop with the bs character assassinations of each other and get back to the business at hand here? Today I logged on, and seeing 20 new posts, I thought hey maybe something positive happened. Nope. Only more drivel and personal attacks. Enough already!

3 Likes

:laughing:

I hope nobody actually believes we won the Westminster yet. First, we need to establish itā€™s a purebred and not a mutt. Hitting the DL was just the beginning of that.

5 Likes

Well Vark,
Hereā€™s a thought to add to what you probably consider drivel. I consider it very relevant!
Iā€™m feeling left out because uncharacteristicly, BE didnā€™t respond to my rather lengthy post with a link to the excerpt shown below. In the past, BE has dismissed entirely the fact that many shareholders with larger positions have shares in retirement accounts and have no way to take advantage of using tax loss as a method to arbitrage losses against gains. BE is quite aware of this fact, so it is a mischaracterization using BEā€™s criteria for evaluating the goals and means of the ā€œstuckholdersā€ here as he has delighted in for quite some time. It is not at all a dead issue for many shareholders with shares in IRAs or ROTHs. While it is true for BEā€™s situation and investment goals, we are not all traders of this stock. This stock is not tradable at this time as most shareholders already know, and there are few new investors looking at this stock as we also know. Most disagreements are not on the stock at all, but on the best way forward and what to expect. BE has shown a rigid singular POV.

Apparently those who say nothing to BEā€™s sage investment advice and guidance, or post only to agree with what he has to say, are left alone. That is only true until a comment appears that he can pounce upon in a most demeaning and derogatory way. OK, heā€™s our resident troll and may post as makes him feel good. I think weā€™ve all agreed to that. He once said he didnā€™t want to be perceived as having only a singular point of view on this stock, but that is exactly what BE has done with his constant posting here. In addition, he has failed to show respect to those who DO HAVE SKIN IN THE GAME here.

So keep laughing ā€¦ and keep on posting BE. No one expects you to change your derisive and mean spirited ways here. Weā€™ve seen your posts far too long for that. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Diplomacy and ā€œpleaseā€ are working SO well! :roll_eyes:

Hey Iā€™m over on the charting thread minding my own business. :smiley:

4 Likes

I believe that, if everyone stops the personal attacks on all sides, this wouldnā€™t have to be so dramatic. We all need to stop feeding the fire and let the small stuff go. I believe diplomacy is an acquired skill that takes patience, and it can lead to mutual respect between parties, especially if both sides use it. The other party will often mirror some civility.

If either party continues to berate the other and focuses only on the negative, that will lead to resentment & perpetuate the ā€˜problemā€™. Maybe itā€™s best to be level-headed & sandwich any negative feedback in-between sincere assessment of that personā€™s better side. The diplomatic one can have more control over where the disagreement goes from there.

Gaining mutual respect is far more rewarding than the satisfaction of drawing blood. If diplomacy is used instead of slashing more arteries, the other should be less inclined to lash out on a personal level. If that works to any degree, itā€™s still progress. Peace :v:t3:

2 Likes

25 cent trade whacks it down
Yea, itā€™s all about fundamentals

2 Likes

27,000 traded so far today on AUMC. Thatā€™s about $24k in stock purchased

1 Like

MDMN is a drag on AUMC.

2 Likes

Sure is Zzzzzzzzzzz

Distribute the AUMC shares and watch the Mdmn fireworks imo
There should not be any further Aumc shares used for Mdmn debt with vein production

1 Like

Weird day for Aumc today 60,000 shares traded and then I saw a ASK at 1.00 for 27,000

Nice to see some Volume tho

Distribute the AUMC shares and watch the MDMN fireworks?
I disagree that this will benefit all shareholders and may actually put the future share price back much more than some here anticipate.

Better to allow management another quarter or two to report production. This story is only on the radar of current shareholders and adding more shares at a much reduced value (200 x .0027 = 0.54) is not a wise use of the potential to increase share price to the tightly held float. Immediate distribution will only allow those that have been waiting in the wings after previously selling the bulk of their holdings an advantage over those that have been stuckholders and not traders. Treating all shareholders (especially the current ones) is all about maximizing the greatest profit in the most expeditious way. MDMN must reach at least 0.005, an increase of 1.85X from the current price to not impact the current 0.99 base price of AUMC which is holding up quite well. The current base PPS is all without any promotion at all. Once production starts, results will allow management to start a PR campaign to interest outside investors. A promotion campaign highlighting tangible results will do wonders to increase MDMN PPS before any distribution occurs.

Otherwise, we are just trading and competing amongst ourselves. AUMC management has been moving forward in a very methodical and carefully planned way. Review recent Notifications especially this one: (October 2021 - Shareholder Update | AURYN Mining Corporation ). Things are definitely moving forward. Current shareholders are the ones that will profit most by allowing management to works itā€™s plan with a little more patience. Also, MDMN has an as yet unresolved long-standing pending legal case that will need to be resolved. (See note 7B in Annual Report Dec 31, 2021 - "The Company remains as a party to a legal dispute with former officer and director, Russell Godwin.") MDMN may actually be impeding the allocation of AUMC to current MDMN shareholders at the present time. I think MDMN management will have to address this. I think there will be an announcement to this effect, along with a notice of how and when the distribution of AUMC shares to current MDMN shareholders will occur. I look forward to finishing this year on a very high note for all current shareholders. Auryn was extremely bullish in itā€™s January 2022 Notification stating ā€œWe anticipate being debt-free and having fully audited financials prior to seeking to move to a higher tier on the OTC Markets in 2022.ā€

The Stock Market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient. - Warren Buffet

GLTA
EZ

7 Likes

I had to post something to let you all know I was still alive.

4 Likes

EX. I figured Iā€™d reply to your post since your feeling were hurt earlier AND I have a non-controversial point to make on the dividend. As Iā€™ve posted in the past, its my opinion that AUMC should distribute the shares ASAP for many reasons 1) its been too long of a stretch and while most here believe that AUMC will go up in value thereā€™s always a chance it goes downā€¦in other words, trying to time a long overdue promise to MDMN shareholders based on what AUMCā€™s stock price is doing can have downsides and 2) the numbers you provided in your post are mathematically accurate today (MDMN trading at a discount), however, MDMN/AUMC could and should simply announce an ex-dividend date. This would allow anyone to arb the variance in price conversion. Unless you think AUMC is going to get cut in half it should provide an excellent catalyst for the MDMN share price to appreciate. If I was a MDMN shareholder I donā€™t see the downside in an immediate distribution. Food for thought.

1 Like

I agree. I was looking for this very thing when the initial announcement occurred. I can only assume they will announce one once they have accomplished whatever theyā€™re trying to accomplish before moving forward.

Im not sure why we are all not clear on this yet and perhaps im the one who has it wrong but hereā€™s how i understand it.

Medinah holds a block of restricted AUMC shares that will be distributed/dividended out prorata to mdmn shareholders.

Since Medinah still has outstanding debts, these need to be repaid prior to the distribution/dividend.

It makes much more sense NOT to distribute the shares until AUMC is trading considerably higher so that less of that block of AUMC shares needs to be liquidated to pay off the debts, leaving more shares to distribute/divy to the mdmn shareholders.

How you can sit here and say theres no upside to waiting is irresponsible especially given your investing expertise and acumen. These are the things that leave us shaking our head about when you post sometimes, because you should clearly know this.

If im off base, then i sincerely apologize but i doubt that i am. Im not saying that is why it is being held up, im simply stating that is a potential large benefit of waiting. I think the actual hold up also has to do with getting regulatory clearance.

2 Likes

Yup. You are off base but you seem to like to make emotional, binary statements. I believe you stated earlier that if I was wrong about the truckloads per day (which I clearly donā€™t agree with) then the rest of my analysis must be incorrect. You seem to be painting with a very broad brush.

As a starter, Medinah doesnā€™t hold a block of restricted shares. Thatā€™s why there needs to be a dividend/distribution which is controlled by AUMC.

Secondly, what if AUMC goes down? Then conceivably MDMN shareholders would get less (as stated in my post). Regardless, even if MDMN shareholders wait another 3 years for AUMC to double (or whatever) the benefit of being able to get a slightly higher amount of shares vs. an opportunity to 2x in price following the arb once a ex-divi date is announced far supersedes the marginal benefit of offsetting costs with a higher AUMC share price (these debt are not large vs. what is owed to Mr. M as an example).

Lastly, there are ZERO regulatory clearance hurdles that could take this many years to clear and wouldnā€™t the optics of AUMC/Maurizio finally following through with the step (promised in the very early days) be generally beneficial for those who have patiently waited? I realize that Iā€™m in the minority but sometimes its nice to actually see the shares in my account when some of the excuses for delays arenā€™t exactly rock solid.

No apologies needed just lay off the Red Bulls.

AUMC has no shares to distribute. MDMN has the shares already. They are restricted.

4 Likes

I think you are wrong regarding Medinah not holding the block of AUMC shares. They do hold it.

Secondly, sure the price could go down and i have no issue with you stating that case as a possibility. However, how can you follow it up with I see no upside to not distributing it now? I JUST OFFERED A POTENTIAL UPSIDE.

I dont drink red bull, thanks though. This is definitely a stronger hobby of yours than most thought. Just cant stay away! Lol