Auryn/Medinah - 2023 1st Half General Discussion

The ads on the page today are for ‘healing crystals’. I think finding a bunch of crystals as pictured and discussed above will provide plenty of “healing” for all of us!

3 Likes

Do I remember that we have about 56 square miles of concessions at the ADL?

Not all mineralized, obviously, but THAT is a huge group of concessions.

And the area of the DL vein is just a VERY small part of that?

If we start “producing” (new word for Medinah investors), majors just might start paying attention.

And if we start making good money, majors will be at a distinct DISADVANTAGE at the negotiating table - a good thing.

The prospect of just remaining a MDMN (or Auryn) shareholder in perpetuity, making a nice quarterly income, is not a bad option.

5 Likes

Hmmmm … Etrade told me there’s already been 3.8 Million shares traded as of earlier, but just checked and it’s now over 7.8 Million shares.

Bald Eagle must be on the prowl!

Brecciaboy, you’d better stop handing out all that valuable information!

:slight_smile: Thanks for clicking on anything relevant. Helps keep pay the site costs.

4 Likes

B-b-b-b-but Wizard, I need a tool from Grainger or Kinesiology services like I need a hole in the head! Just kidding, done.

2 Likes

A small inconvenience that will pay big dividends, someday! :rofl:

1 Like

Need to change the reactions so we can have more than :hearts: We need a :rofl: and :person_facepalming:t4:!

2 Likes

I got plenty of love over here, heart’s in a good place - thanks for keeping the site up for us - will try to do better at clicking!

Just clicked on Lenscrafters!

2 Likes

Maybe you don’t need Grainger, but how about that nose hair clipper? :disguised_face::grin:

2 Likes

Yes ma’am!

[quote=“cabezon, post:70, topic:3097, full:true”]
Maybe you don’t need Grainger, but how about that nose hair clipper? :disguised_face::grin:
[/quote] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:rofl: Yes I really do!

3 Likes

Over ten million shares traded today.

4 Likes

I was hoping to get a few more around .0015, but there appears to be a buyer or two preventing from it getting that low again.

1 Like

You’re a better, more patient trader than me. But I’m learning TA a little at a time.

1 Like

I didn’t really use TA this time around. I had bought some at .0025 a year or so ago when they were first approaching the DL vein. I thought there would be a bump, but it never really came to fruition given the delays. Then reading the year end summary, seeing some of the pics and noting the price, I figured it was an opportunistic time to average down some. I can afford to be patient because my position isn’t very large and I’m just approaching it with a bit more caution than I did 10 or 15 years ago.

2 Likes

Apparently my buy at .0015 last week was a catalyst! LOL. Nice buying pressure the last few days and now the bid and ask is up to .0024x.0025.

3 Likes

Please do something for AUMC now!!! LOL

2 Likes

Hmmmm … 11.5 Million in volume today, maybe somebody knows something?

Or, maybe in a prior life Brecciaboy was some kind of swami and they’re still stalking his every post on the internet - although I highly doubt that kind of person could even begin to understand what he says.

I’ll go with Door #1.

1 Like

EXPERT GEO-FINANCIAL ANALYSIS (continued)

home_beach2

ABOVE: MDMN today, perhaps… A handful of diddling itchy-fingered stockholders exchanging $25,000 per day (tops) with a couple of day traders, while anticipating an announcement billions of years in the making.

BELOW: MDMN and AUMC when the “big kid$” show up and say they wanna play, too:

– madmen [ who is clearly stuck in reveries of being 37 years old, broke and shameless, on Kauai, June 1989, while in so-called reality seated at his kitchen table in Oakland, CA, January 2023, and fantasizing financial fireworks, ]

2 Likes

Ha. I’m definitely not buying but I genuinely hope there’s an opportunity to recover a portion of investors losses here. This isn’t really a catalyst driven investment so I’d be suprised if the assays (assuming they are incredible) take the stock much above its 25 month trading range.

There’s no arguing that the story and history over the past two decades is incredibly entertaining. Who doesn’t love shiney pictures. Mining stories, challenges, successes have always attracted a large audience.

My hesitation to buy shares on the eve of a potential positive, long awaited event stems from the following numbers.

MDMN has 2.7 billion shares outstanding and owns 23% of AUMC or 16.1 million shares of AUMC’s 70M outstanding (before expenes). Let’s assume AUMC becomes a wild sucess and reaches a $500M market cap (it would probably be bought well before if they actually have the goods). This would equate to $7 a share for AUMC and 4 cents a shares of MDMN. Not a bad return but the odds of them reaching that are 3-5 years away with an extremely low probability.

If Maurizio “has the goods” he owns so much of this project that he’d be insane not to take a $30M bid (a premium to today’s price in AUMC & MDMN) and a return of his loan and call it a day.

For what’s is worth, I’d consider buying shares if 1) they actually turn this mining hobby into a project and 2) if I see the company reinvesting a significant amount of cash flow into the project (if they generate cash flow).

Reaching a $500M value will require the company morphing from the current day, “Gold Rush” episode, into a normally run operation. I may end up paying a penny vs. a fraction of a penny but the visibility would be priceless as the bridge between today and that ultimate outcome is daunting.

3 Likes