Auryn/Medinah - 2023 2nd Half General Discussion

Kevin,

I really don’t think its fair for you to label that poster as tedious. Yes, I think we all can admit that Brecciaboy has been spouting the same misplaced euphoria for the better part of two decades (ATM machine, Les said, Maurizio said, mid-tier miner, at the informational meeting they “said”, non-dilution, 1 in 10,000 miners to get into production, dividends, 90 gpt material, majors circling the wagon, free loans, DL vein catalyst, multi face mining catalyst, new red truck catalyst, etc. etc. etc. )

But, give the guy a little slack. At this point, he’s buried so deep in this investment that objectivity has been vaporized. There is simply no negative (over the past decade) that would ever be considered b/c that would kill the “mountain of gold thesis” that has been the foundation of his narrative for longer than anyone here.

I think we all can admit that this is no longer about a return on invesment but rather a confirmation of intense conviction. Personally, I hope that the conviction is eventually confirmed. Its a pretty cool story from start to finish and someone deserves to be proven right, epecially BB, but let’s not pretend this is still about making money.

1 Like

OMG, Baldy, I think that was an attempt at humor. We don’t get to see that side of you very often. OK, really never. Wow, so maybe there is some hope. Anyway, A long time ago I bought this stock twenty years too soon. For the last twenty years if I ever needed a reminder of what a mistake it was, you’ve been there for me. The condescending and bullying posts just added clarity. As I remember, you have some weird agenda that involves BB. Whatever, it’s gone on to long, get some help. The tedious part is we’ve had to witness the whole thing.
The good news is, those "20 years too soon stocks " are just about 20 years old. The birthday party could be as soon as NEXT WEEK.

2 Likes

I’m the one that needs help??? Now that IS humorous

If the stock rallies 2000% it will get back to where I sold it (MDMN) 7 years ago and I sold at that point for an 80% loss.

If peeps buy into the “mid-tier miner mumbo jumbo” (based on Maurizio saying that’s was his game plan at the informational meeting) they would be nuts to not aggressively be buying here. Averaging down is the only way to breakeven for some of the ol’ timers (with the exception of Kevin who was awarded some shares in AUMC for his contributions). Based on AUMCs near zero volume and the paltry volume on the MDMN side, its pretty clear that most aren’t throwing more money at the opportunity (offers on the right).

Not sure if posting my opinion on this board is any different from others who are simply holding a losing position. Each day is a new opportunity to buy or sell and one doesn’t need to be stuck with a massive loss to participate on a message board whether they have been tedious and right in their skepticism or tedious and wrong in their optimism.

1 Like

Baldy, If you had just posted that picture of Les and the poodles I would of sold twenty years ago and never looked back. (when I saw that for the first time I knew we were screwed) From your post it was confirmed that you are, in fact, the smartest person in the room, (sold for an 80% loss) and I’m still an loser. The only bright spot is that I did do as you suggested. Once they put Kevin in charge I started buying again. So, here we are. I have millions of shares under a penny and the owner of the company has billions(?) over a nickel. At least he’s a bigger loser than me. What did Parcells say? “You’re only as good as your record says you are.” Medinah’s record sucks. You’ve been right for 20 years. You will continue to be right until you’re not. It’s never been about your message. Its the way the message is delivered.

4 Likes

My bad Kevin.

I was confusing you with Kevin Tupper. I commend you for owning a slug of shares under a penny even though the stock is still trading 83% under that mark. Just to be clear the “owner” /Maurizio and friends own a few hundred million shares of MDMN well over 5 cents but they recovered all of those losses when they took the assets. Per the financials, Maurizio owns 26M+ shares of AUMC which is trading at 60 cents. If he were able to sell those shares at today’s prices he would come out of this sheetshow
with very nice gains (even when offsetting the losses incurred in MDMN). The benefits of creative financing.

I’m certainly not thinking I’m the smartest in the room, I’ve taken my lickings/losses, just trying to sprinkle a bit of reality dust and offer a counter opinion to some of the euphoria. It’s worth pointing out that the magnitude of definsiveness to my counterpoints only serves to highlight the insecurity of those trying to build foundational, fundamental argument for the mountain of gold thesis.

As soon as I’m proven wrong, I’ll be the first one to disclose that I’m buying shares (in AUMC). As previouslty stated, in my opinion, I’ll have plenty of time to buy those shares at these levels if they finally start to execute b/c nobody in the markets is paying attention and the current valuation is rich. Time will tell.

1 Like

It Was Never About the Money!

Spot on Kevin! The all too numerous personal and condescending attacks are all too clearly not about the money!

If shareholders see a meltup in the share price before the end of the year we’ll all be celebrating, and newbies will be buying in at higher price. I’d call that a win - win situation. Expect to see chimney completion, favorable assay results, and positive progress reported in upcoming company notifications. We’ll need to see the lease or purchase of equipment needed to begin the necessary beneficiation process that has been selected. We’ve already received several reports preparing the mine for exploitation at the current level and forthcoming sub-levels. Some ore from the access tunnels has been stored and await beneficiation. Once fully prepared, we can expect exploitation will begin on multiple levels and reported accordingly.
The history of this stock is surely interesting, however, the majority of shareholders here have lived through it and don’t need to hear it repeated again ad nauseam. From this point forward it’s all about the future!
EZ

5 Likes

Bottom line with all this back and forth is that if this truly is a world class deposit, everyone will make money despite all the bs that took place. Baldy is correct on the past but I think he’s negatively biased toward the future. This deposit appears to be world class. Time to monetize it. Auryn seems to have the right leadership in place to make this happen. I’m very excited and will continue to add shares as this is bound to double, triple, and quadruple.

6 Likes

Is the DL2 mesothermal vein set a MIRAGE? That’s the question here.

I believe MC is telling the truth - and that he aspires to be a mid-tier producer, based on FACTS. Keep in mind there’s LOTS of potential for personal liability when corporate executives of companies listed on reputable exchanges lie - not that I believe MC has anything less than a noble character (I completely trust Wizard’s judgment on this issue).

A mining engineer guided them to the location of the DL2 mesothermal vein set - was that a lie?

Mesothermal vein sets are company makers, no?

Offer sheets from international minerals traders, one with terms - was that a lie too?

Hiring two new directors with major experience - for what, to pay off friends in the business?

Metallurgical tests being run to optimize production - another lie?

The reasonable perspective here is we could have lost EVERYTHING, but now we have a CHANCE, thanks to Wizard and the tenacity of MC - many, many thanks.

I do not believe we will all be rich next week - we will have to grind our way up - but there is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel for us to make out, even for us lowly MDMN shareholders, especially for those of us who in the face of the CONSTANT naysaying and attacks by the usual culprits (who apparently have a different agenda) had the courage to average down.

Have a nice day, everybody - we should get some news “soon” - after at least 10 years, I can wait another month easy.

1 Like

I see conditions normal here at The Mining Play. Carry on.

2 Likes

Wonder what the delay could be on this quarter update?

1 Like

This is the latest a shareholder notification has gone out without given us a heads up that it will be delayed. I expect it to come out in the next few days or them to give us a update why its delayed. We used to get pictures or tweets in between shareholder updates and that has gone quite also. Hope to hear something soon or I will start wondering…

1 Like

Just a WAG - NDA in the works?

1 Like

If that’s the case, they should be able to update us to let us know if there is now an NDA in place.

1 Like

I would think if they are working on getting one together, there would be back and forth on the details, and an announcement of it would wait until it is signed off on and completed. As I said, it’s just a WAG unless we hear otherwise.

4 Likes

If AUMC has actually received any sort of MOU or term sheet an NDA would have preceded those events by several weeks. You start with an NDA before there is any enagement and/or disclosure of senstive material. That is the standard chronology of steps to advance any preliminary discussions/interest.

3 Likes

My take, if we were going to be getting bad news it would have happened already. Those metallurgical tests couldn’t be taking this long. So, I believe something else is brewing - like maybe they’re under an NDA which may conclude soon. To date, they’ve been pretty darned punctual about issuing the quarterly reports.

4 Likes

They should be notifying us of any results, developments, revenues etc. They put positive things out there but then no follow through.
Too much speculation comes from lack of shareholders kept in the loop.

3 Likes

Maybe We are waiting for some news from somebody? BRICS Nations Working on Creating New Currency to Be Discussed at Next Leaders Summit: Report – Economics Bitcoin News

Perhaps this could better have been addressed in a different thread to get a conversation more pertinent to what is occurring. The Gold/currency war is affecting the dollar as the reserve currency for International trade. (see FWIW - Focus on Global Economy thread)

1 Like

Just from where I’m standing, MC probably has a HUGE decision to make. My bet is he’s juggling an off-take agreement (maybe) with exclusivity, versus a potential JV on one of the porphyries, both with VERY favorable financial terms which would enable MC to (1) immediately pay back his loan, and (2) finance purchase of equipment for the DL2 (etc.). Assuming the metallurgical reports are back, seems to me that a LOT of number-crunching and posturing and negotiating could be taking place. It’s not like MC to be delaying a quarterly report. If it was just the normal “things are progressing as planned”, then it would have already happened by now. Just a wild guess here.