Auryn/Medinah - 2023 2nd Half General Discussion

I would think if they are working on getting one together, there would be back and forth on the details, and an announcement of it would wait until it is signed off on and completed. As I said, it’s just a WAG unless we hear otherwise.

4 Likes

If AUMC has actually received any sort of MOU or term sheet an NDA would have preceded those events by several weeks. You start with an NDA before there is any enagement and/or disclosure of senstive material. That is the standard chronology of steps to advance any preliminary discussions/interest.

3 Likes

My take, if we were going to be getting bad news it would have happened already. Those metallurgical tests couldn’t be taking this long. So, I believe something else is brewing - like maybe they’re under an NDA which may conclude soon. To date, they’ve been pretty darned punctual about issuing the quarterly reports.

4 Likes

They should be notifying us of any results, developments, revenues etc. They put positive things out there but then no follow through.
Too much speculation comes from lack of shareholders kept in the loop.

3 Likes

Maybe We are waiting for some news from somebody? BRICS Nations Working on Creating New Currency to Be Discussed at Next Leaders Summit: Report – Economics Bitcoin News

Perhaps this could better have been addressed in a different thread to get a conversation more pertinent to what is occurring. The Gold/currency war is affecting the dollar as the reserve currency for International trade. (see FWIW - Focus on Global Economy thread)

1 Like

Just from where I’m standing, MC probably has a HUGE decision to make. My bet is he’s juggling an off-take agreement (maybe) with exclusivity, versus a potential JV on one of the porphyries, both with VERY favorable financial terms which would enable MC to (1) immediately pay back his loan, and (2) finance purchase of equipment for the DL2 (etc.). Assuming the metallurgical reports are back, seems to me that a LOT of number-crunching and posturing and negotiating could be taking place. It’s not like MC to be delaying a quarterly report. If it was just the normal “things are progressing as planned”, then it would have already happened by now. Just a wild guess here.

I am with you, something positive is delaying the update. Good volume would definitely confirm this speculation.

1 Like

L.O.L …

Yeah, maybe I’m totally off my rocker here, admittedly.

Please feel free to affirmatively say what YOU think will be announced - honestly, I’d like to see it. Your opinion is valuable to me too, whether you believe it or not.

Maybe there isn’t anything to update us on :man_shrugging:

The nothing update would’ve been out the first week of July.

1 Like

I haven’t been following the Santiago weather but a reminder to all it’s snow season on the ADL. That hasn’t been a huge deal in years past but things do seem to slowwwww dowwwwnnnn a bit. At least the production (such that it is) is underground.

Sorry, but it doesn’t take much to put a tweet out that an update has been delayed or will be coming soon. “Stay tuned”.

I can’t predict what type of “colorful commentary” Maurizio is going to provide but, as far as substanitive news, as previously stated, it is my opinion, that the project is nowhere near the stage of warranting a legitimate offtake agreement. There may be some unknown Peruvian/Chilean entity that is willing to buy some rock but you won’t see an an exclusive agreement with Traxys, Trafi, Glencore, or even an Ocean Partners, These groups will not commit the time and resources based on historical shipping grades and cool pictures. They need a mine plan: how many tonnes will be produced in any given year and for how long? They also need to understand the metallurgy and recoveries of the concentrate. On this point, they seem to making an attempt to gain some visibility (not sure why they have to ship to a lab in Peru to get it) but the sample set is so small that it would be way too risky to build a projected model on these results. Another wild guess but I bet the upcoming announcement will continue to be very vague on the status of these results:

"We expect to receive assays in the third quarter and are very optimistic that these will lead to definitive terms with a “global metals trader.”

Lab results shouldn’t take more than 6 weeks in the summer, closer to 3 weeks in the winter.

If I were invested in this stock I would be asking why some of the hyper grade ore, already stockpiled, isn’t making its way to Enami. Where are the revenues from the last two truckloads? Processing some volume of rock with Enami would ultimately attractive a legitimate offtake and there could/would be empircal date on metallurgy and grades and recoveries. The excuses as to why this isn’t happening are a bit hollow to me. If there is so much high grade material the company doesn’t need to waste a year and burn through cash by just sitting on the stockpiled material. Move a bit of it. Use the truck. Start generating datapoints and draw actual attention from the actual players.

As for a JV with favorable financial terms, I don’t understand what has changed since the last JV (with H) which had unfavorable terms and no follow through.

2 Likes

Maybe a shareholders meeting that they said they were going to happen soon was way to optimistic for auryn
Now they are knowing how slow it takes
I agree that we need production first before the meeting
It is taking alot slower than I expected
I guess I am going to downplay my expectations on time frame
I agree we need a tweet or update soon because they have always been on time with updates

1 Like

I like to get Wizard thoughts on why there’s been a delay on the release of the quarterly update

2 Likes

Dec 23, 2022
Jan 27, 2023
Feb 22, 2023
March and April were at the beginning of the month…
My take is when they are ready with something solid like returns or actual completed segways, we’ll get our update.
They have been pretty forthright about letting us know if there’s nothing to say why say anything…
Refreshing in my book.

Of course we know others that would just make up something to appease shareholders.
I can wait…
GC.

Thanks for the dates review of previous notifications
Of more concern is the filing that is due.

Check the date’s on the quarterly filings…
Same thing 1.5 months out.