Auryn/Medinah - 2024 1st Half General Discussion

Thank you, Rod, Judge and Jaded for the certs information.

1 Like

After seeing your post, I called Schwab and asked about this. I was on hold a long time before getting an answer. Unfortunately, they will not accept the certificates. I was hopeful that they might since I already have a Schwab account with MDMN in that account. I will keep holding my certs and I assume the transfer agent will mail me the appropriate Auryn shares for them.

Hi judge, was it your local Schwab branch office? For some reason they told me that my brother needs to take his certs to corporate headquarters in Nashville. This was right after TDAmeritrade transferred to Schwab. Did they give you any indication of that when you called?

I called their main number. The representative put me on hold while he went and talked with the department that handles certificates. Their usual policy is not to accept a cert if the stock is worth less than a dollar. He thought they might make an exception since I already have Medinah in my account, but they would not. The fact that MDMN is no longer reporting and is on the “expert market” probably does not help. I had tried to put them in my account back when it was with Scottrade, but they had the same policy. You may have more clout with Schwab than me.

1 Like

That must be it. I forgot about that. MDMN was reporting at the time I called Schwab a while back.

2 Likes

3 days and no volume on Aumc. I know tight float but with positive news a couple weeks ago I’m surprised there is no movement as of late. Yawnnnnn

3 Likes

5 days and no volume on TheMiningPlay ! :worried:

1 Like

I was wondering who would be the first to crack! You win, Rod…

:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Didn’t all the cheerleaders say Auryn has been operating in stealth mode? Well…

2 Likes

Yep! So no need to worry. They know what they’re doing, as they have proven multiple times in the past.

Next Week!!!

2 Likes

:rofl: Next week indeed!

1 Like

Locked- New topic:
[Auryn/Medinah - 2024 2nd Half General Discussion]