CDCH - Discussion

Who are they using to translate!

I am sure it will be an official translation service.

2 Likes

Obviously a very sssllloooowww one.

2 Likes

Maybe they really meant was ‘next’ Wednesday.

That must be one hell of a translation service, living in San Diego you often see translation services, int’l currency, insurance services, a T-Mobile store, a carniceria, a liquor store, and party supplies all rolled into 1 shop. Maybe the translation is just in the big stack of “work” and will get done when it gets done.

When CDCH goes up, it goes up.

43.55% in the green on 18,000 volume?

VIENE EN TRADUCCIÓN!!! (Translation = “come on translation”)

1 Like

That price doesn’t have much meaning as you can’t trade at it with any volume.
Looks good on you statement though.

The documents in question have been forwarded to a translation service company and we expect to receive the contracts in English by the middle of next week. Upon receipt thereof, Management will conduct an expeditious review and again report to shareholders. 2/11/16

JMO, first I would say it is unfair to hit the Day’s up with all Spanish docs on properties CDCH owns and expect them to pay for “official” translation which is probably quite expensive. Why should they pay for it out of their own pockets.

Secondly, they probably got a spanish speaking person to give an unofficial translation and said WTF!

Probably trying to get clarity from the Trustee.

They do not trust the Trustee. That is why they want an official translation. They want to know what happened in Chile without their knowledge.

That goes without saying

A portion of an email I sent to the Days this afternoon…They told me they would provide an update “when appropriate”

I think it would have been appropriate to make an announcement before or simultaneous to other companies (Auryn and MDMN) making an announcement that a deal had been finalized. Most would find it highly “inappropriate” and somewhat embarrassing/disturbing (pick your adjective) that a public company has admitted they are waiting for a translated copy of a deal that is already DONE, before making said announcement.

My reason to fly to Utah is primarily out of a deep concern that the people who “negotiated” Cerro’s deal (in your absence) are not to be trusted with the financial well-being (fiduciary responsibility) of the common shareholders in any of the companies they have influence. This isn’t an opinion but a fact. As you have witnessed, Cerro has already been fleeced of claims and gutted with ridiculous claims for liabilities. These claims (and loss of claims) were only tolerated because there was the possibility of an exit from this investment.

To reiterate, if there has been any consideration to use the proceeds from the Fortuna sale for anything beyond a distribution I would strongly encourage you to reconsider. I look forward to speaking with you later in the week.

12 Likes

WOW;

John, if you wanted them NOT to respond, I think you’ve done your job. (scared them sh_tless).

Cudos to you. You have the balls that soooo many on this board lack.

All the best,

Hope to see you at PDAC.

Rod

My email was in response to an email they sent to me earlier. The Days are a lot more responsive and, in many ways, professional than what we’ve been dealing with on the MDMN side of the ledger. I’m not trying to scare anybody but the delayed PR and rumors of a possible acquisition using the proceeds from the Fortuna sale need a proactive vs. reactive response. This was NOT the case too often with MDMN with many vocal shareholders congratulating the BOD while the share count ballooned to 1.5B was the outcome.

1 Like

John, you are absolutely right, you do whatever you think is necessary to protect our interests. This waiting is going on far too long and just does not feel good to me . Good luck on your meetings with the Days and other CDCH officials.

1 Like

Possibly still news for this week. Wonder if the Days received that Spanish report yet and are having it translated?

Cerrro received the contract in Spanish according to Cerro February 10 and they sent it to be translated on or before Thursday February11. They expected the translation back the middle of the next week of in other words Wednesday February 17. Since it is now Thursday February 25 I believe it is safe to say they are way late in delivering the contract info to shareholders. I really would like to see the deal

Feb 11, 2016
OTC Disclosure & News Service

Salt Lake City, UT -

Cerro Dorado, Inc., Issues Statement Regarding Recent Events
February 11, 2016
Cerro Dorado, Inc., a Nevada Corporation (the “Company”) advises of the following with respect to rumors and news releases of other corporations:

• Any news you may have heard (by way of statement by any other corporation or individual) with respect to the Company and Cerro Dorado Chile’s holdings on Altos De Lipangue should not be considered that of the Company’s and we decline to comment further on conjecture.
  • Management has received several inquiries regarding its part in discussions/negotiations respecting claims owned by Cerro Chile. Although U.S. Management was not directly included, the Company’s trustee was present on the Company’s behalf.
  • Additionally, we have received many inquiries regarding a public statement by the Company (or lack thereof) following statements by other corporations respecting changes to ADL properties. Although we have been advised that something happened, management has not been in a position to release any factual information as it had not received copies of the relevant contracts as they awaited notarization and finalization. Contracts purportedly reflecting changes to the structure of ADL claims, including those of the Company, were provided to Management on February 10 which are, however, completely in Spanish. The documents in question have been forwarded to a translation service company and we expect to receive the contracts in English by the middle of next week. Upon receipt thereof, Management will conduct an expeditious review and again report to shareholders.
    This is the only statement Management will provide until such time as it is prepared to report on the contracts provided to it.

BB, maybe you can get the Day boys back on schedule with reporting where we stand. It appears they must have run into a problem in keeping us current. Maybe they will respond to you. I understand others may have already tried with little success

I have no doubt I could. Extremely busy today and tomorrow but if we have heard nothing by this weekend, come Monday I will start looking into it.

While everyone is waiting for the CDCH boys to announce something take a look at what I posted on the other thread. If the vancouver mill is right, then CDCH received 5% of AMC for their two claims. That’s a very good deal for CDCH assuming the equity is handled properly.

2 Likes