CDCH - Discussion

This is happening the same way a few years ago when people were selling MDMN to buy MPIX and finally got burned. I am not saying that will be the case for CDCH, just some are selling MDMN to buy CDCH.

Is there an echo in here?

The most important words of the news release, aside from JJ being removed from the ownership equation of the Company.

We now own 5% of Auryn, but what does that mean? They are going into production, great for them, what does that do for us short term? They will make $ off of the production, but they get to decide what to do with the $. I would love to see them dividend it out to their shareholders, ie CDCH, but they are the ones who control the company and they get to decide where to spend the money. If they want it to go back into the ground, they will. As the perceived value of Auyryn goes up, then the value of CDCH will hopefully respond accordingly, but they hold the check book. Their parent company, Masglas, will need to go public and at that time Auryn will want to pay dividends in order to increase the value of Masglas. Until then I think we will be waiting for cash. Could be a long, long wait. MDMN will be in the same boat if they do not get any money up front. JMHO

You sound down about this. Was it EVER any different? Did CDCH or MDMN ever get dividends? Our value as a company has always been tied to the property. But the &*#^#$! property NEVER got developed.

I’m positively delighted and the faster the whole mountain is in the hands of a competent company that will explore it, the better for all of us.

3 Likes

Did not say that we did not get a good deal. My point is Auryn gets to decide what to do with their money and it could be a while until they decide to book any of the proceeds from production as profits to be distributed to the shareholders. Masglas going public might speed up the dividend distribution.

I suppose I’d rather have AURYN decide than LP and JJ. :wink:

12 Likes

Can’t “like” this reply enough…

1 Like

While not a CDCH shareholder, I think Auryn should provide its financial statements to CDCH management/shareholders as 5% owners. While in US and Canada, we file quarterly and annually, but in most other countries, they only file semiannually and annual.

There is a big difference between a carried interest or a royalty, and an interest in a company. I never liked the idea of having an interest in Auryn, especially a minority interest. We are at the mercy of the men running the company. They can pay themselves big salaries, inflate costs, decide to hold funds in the company, use funds for exploration, etc., before paying a dividend. I think to many members on this board are under the false impression that just because production is going to start, dividends will start, and that is just not going to happen.

1 Like

and before them it was JJ I’ll take Auryn over JJ

2 Likes

Should/could a provision be put in any agreement so this potential problem expressed by Usual Suspect is avoided? Something similar to a provision where the partner is not gonna put the project on the shelf but will actively develop it otherwise the agreement is null and voided??

I think you guys are worried about the wrong things. Masglas / AMC is in the earth mining business, not the shareholder mining business. They will be moving as quickly as possible to continue exploration, go into early production, and prove / sell the porphyry while hopefully retaining an NSR, and make $$$$. They’ll be making public disclosure well beyond what is necessary or required the entire way.

MDMN started as a paper play. It was a typical stock play on the OTC / “PinkSheets” of its day. JJ had a great property but no business sense and way overvalued the property vs capital and expertise. We’ve all suffered because of it. That’s NOT going to be the case with AMC.

Will we get price relief tomorrow or next month? I have no idea. But I do believe that the mountain is rich enough to overcome 1.3B and 250M shares that included a good bit of waste, and that within a couple of years we’ll be getting dividends that are close to the current price per share.

All my opinion only, and I’m confident in it.

6 Likes

As some what of a side note, if you haven’t seen the movie “the 33” about the Chilean miners that were trapped a few years ago, go redbox it. Good flick.

1 Like

CDCH filings published on OTC on Apr 1.

1 Like