CDCH Shareholder Census

After speaking with other shareholders I am willing to setup and manage a census of CDCH shareholders that frequent The Mining Play.

This is a private census and is completely voluntary. The problem we have had with other census attempts is that people sabotaged the results by entering bogus information. Also individuals entered information but were double counted because they were included in other people’s “groups”.

We are going to avoid that in this attempt. There is a link to the census below. I will be the only one with access to the responses. I will keep individual information confidential. I will build an email list from the respondents and report the totals to the respondents. If you don’t trust that I will keep your information confidential, please do not participate.

The following seven questions are in the survey.

1. What is your name?

2. What is your email address?

3. What is your handle on The Mining Play?

4. How many shares of Cerro Dorado do you own?

5. Are these personal and family holding or is it for a group of shareholders?

6. If this is for a group of shareholders please list the names of the people in the group.

7. Are you willing to be contacted to verify your holdings?

Do not answer the questions in this forum. Answer them here at this link.

http://goo.gl/forms/7bYMtu6XH5

If your holdings seem abnormally high, you will likely be contacted by me to verify the accuracy of them. We don’t want artificially high numbers…they are meaningless.

If you are buying and selling, please keep your entry updated so we maintain an accurate count.

As numbers change I will update the entire group via a blind copy on an email.

Again, this is strictly voluntary. The information of individual amounts will be kept completely confidential.