Cerro/Medinah/Auryn- 2018 Q2 General Discussion ⛰

Given that:

(1) we know the mountain has a bunch of good stuff in it,
(2) management was talking about production a year and a half ago - and even predicted that we would produce 25,000 ounces in 2017,
(3) management informed us Dr. Sillitoe was visiting the property and that Freeport and maybe a couple other major mining firms were looking at the property
(4) management went on radio silence all of a sudden …

Maybe there is something very precipitous brewing in the background.

Could it be precipitous going the wrong way? Yes, but given the above I think the evidence points the other way. In fact, the article Elrac pointed to above confirms (once again) that economic deposits are getting more and more scarce - which is driving up the cost of investment.

Even though I don’t have a PhD in Mining, I’m still “hoping”.

5 Likes

Arbitrage is finally kicking in probably because someone knows something is about to happen.

4 Likes

Well, I just did a little further averaging down with a purchase of 475,000 sh (1,000.00’ish of value) - betting something GOOD is happening behind the scenes, although could be wrong. It sure would be nice to hear something from our “transparent” management team.

4 Likes

I did the same thing at .002 may of dug myself a bigger whole but 14 years plus, think I deserve something out of this. LOL There are some large orders sitting there right now maybe something is going on in the back ground, sure hope so.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t say only one averaging down…

Let me know how that works out for you. I am just amazed at how every day someone will paint the tape on the bid to make the stock close look weak. And yesterday was confusing as well. It “looked” like some serious buying with 11 million shares traded up to .0029. And today you can buy all you want at .0024. Go figure…

Be careful it could be someone trying to drive the price to make it look like news is coming. Look at today’s action a measly 278k shares traded. Personally I wouldn’t invest another penny into this without hearing from our management team. Hopefully the questions that Easy posted last week got to Kevin and he forward them to Cordoba.

3 Likes

My recommendation remains average down if you dare. Almost for sure those that average down at these levels will make out like a bandit at some point.

Medinah is still being funded till conversion. Auryn still is showing signs of life such as paying taxes on the properties, their attendance at the Toronto conference, a few Twitter tweets and clear statements last Fall on where things are headed.

The recent silence is unsettling of course but have heard nothing to suggest anything negative is going on.

4 Likes

I too was averaging down until I saw the CDCH balance sheet, At present I am of the opinion that until they fund CDCH with cash and a operating budget it is hard for me to anything other than wait for improvements. CDCH needs to be an operating company with employees , capital, expenses, and operations. What I see is only a holding company for titles to the property, not what I expected. I still am in disbelief that they did not transfer 100% of Auryn over to CDCH and only titles to the property. There may be some solid rational for it, but I do not see it at present. JMO

6 Likes

Yep, I plan on continuing to do so, very small increments and over time.

1 Like

FYI… Just so everyone understands, Kevin has made it abundantly clear that he is no longer in the loop, or has contact with Maurizio about anything MDMN related.
If Auryn or CDCH decides it is in their best interest to give us an update, it will be on the merits of the mountain and/or progress of moving forward, not the request of a shareholder seeking answers to questions (that would just be absurd :wink:).

1 Like

Totally agree, this is high risk play but then comes the possibility of high return (you have to believe in the mountain) also comes the possibility of a total loss, I;m not putting anything in that I’m not willing to lose. I’m also willing to wait it’s only been 14 years give this a chance LMFAO

3 Likes

Karl,

Most likely, cash flow from the Caren or money from the JV is going into Cerro to fund the Company. *Auryn can’t JV the claims if they are owned by Cerro. Same for the Caren unless there is some special agreement between Cerro and Auryn that we don’t know about.) All the assets (besides any cash that Auryn has) went into Cerro. There is no chance that the end of the year book entries that we saw in Cerro tells the whole story on what Auryn is doing.

1 Like

That is one of the problems they promised to release the agreement between Auryn and CDCH on the title transfers, which they never did, so all we can do is guess which in my opinion is not what you can make an investment decision on.

5 Likes

Auryn might be answering to somebody else…that somebody else could be the JV partner. No news till the deal is completed.

3 Likes

Such gerat speculation. Gotta love it.

1 Like

Only real speculative part is the reason for silence.

What Auryn is up to they spelled out very clearly on December 15th.

“Launching a massive exploration program on the Altos de Lipangue mining district including entering JV agreements with companies that have the specific expertise necessary for exploring and mining the variety of targets we believe we have in the district.

“Focusing our resources on becoming an active gold producer by reopening the Fortuna gold mine and actively exploring and mining the gold veins found in the Larissa tunnel.”

6 Likes

As always, I hope you are right, Mr. Gold.

Hmm.

DIARIO OFICIAL
DE LA REPUBLICA DE CHILE
Ministerio del Interior y Seguridad Pública
VII
SECCIÓN
PEDIMENTOS, MANIFESTACIONES, SOLICITUDES DE MENSURA, EXTRACTOS DE SENTENCIA
Núm. 42.056 | Lunes 14 de Mayo de 2018 | Página 1 de 2
BOLETÍN OFICIAL DE MINERÍA
CVE 1397066
N° 77
PEDIMENTO
CHANCHO DE ORO 18A
Auryn Mining Chile SpA
REP: 166
En Santiago de Chile, a siete de Mayo del año dos mil dieciocho, se me presentó para su
inscripción el siguiente pedimento minero: "Materia: Pedimento Minero. Código: PO 2.
Procedimiento: Voluntario. Solicitante: AURYN MINING CHILE SpA. Rut: 76.388.753-7.
Representante: Maurizio Augusto Córdova Ledesma. Rut: 14.743.273-9. EN LO PRINCIPAL:
Pedimento. PRIMER OTROSÍ: Solicita certificación. SEGUNDO OTROSÍ: Acredita personería.
S.J.L. Maurizio Augusto Córdova Ledesma, chileno, casado, empresario, Rut N° 14.743.273-9,
en representación según se acreditará de AURYN MINING CHILE SpA., sociedad chilena del
giro de desarrollo de proyectos mineros, Rut N° 76.388.753-7, ambos con domicilio para estos
efectos en la ciudad de Santiago, en Avenida San Francisco de Asís N°150, Oficina 229, comuna
de Vitacura, a SS. respetuosamente digo: Que deseando constituir concesión minera de
exploración de sustancias concesibles, en terrenos abiertos e incultos, ubicados en la Comuna de
Lampa, Provincia de Chacabuco, Región Metropolitana, vengo en presentar un pedimento
minero que denominaré “CHANCHO DE ORO 18A”. Las coordenadas U.T.M. del Punto Medio
son las siguientes: 6.326.500,00 metros Norte y 316.500,00 metros Este referidos al Elipsoide
Internacional 1924, Datum Sudamericano La Canoa 1956, Zona 19. El terreno pedido es el
comprendido dentro de un rectángulo trazado imaginariamente en el plano horizontal, cuyas
diagonales se cortan en el Punto Medio ya indicado y cuyo perímetro encierra la totalidad de las
hectáreas pedidas. Dos de lados de la configuración rectangular, en su orientación Norte-Sur
UTM medirán 3.000 metros y los otros dos en su orientación Este-Oeste UTM medirán 1.000
metros, encerrando una superficie total de 300 hectáreas. Por Tanto, En mérito de lo expuesto y
de acuerdo a los artículos treinta y cuatro y siguientes del Código de Minería, Ruego a US.: se
sirva tener por presentado este pedimento y ordenar su inscripción y publicación en conformidad
a la ley, dándoseme la copia autorizada correspondiente. PRIMER OTROSÍ: De acuerdo con lo
dispuesto por el artículo 47 del Código de Minería, solicito a US. se sirva ordenar a la secretaría
de vuestro tribunal, certifique le hora y fecha de presentación del pedimento de autos al juzgado.
SEGUNDO OTROSI: Ruego a US. Tener presente que mi personería para actuar en
representación de AURYN MINING CHILE SpA., consta en escritura pública Repertorio N°
14.814-2015 de fecha 09 de diciembre de 2015, otorgada ante la Notaría Pública de Santiago de
don Patricio Raby Benavente y que en copia se acompaña a esta presentación. Foja 3.- tres.-
Nomenclatura: 1./4729/ Certificado ingreso solicitud. Juzgado: Juzgado de Letras de Colina.
Causa Rol: V-111-2018. Caratulado: Auryn Mining Chile Spa/. Colina, dieciocho de abril de dos
mil dieciocho. Certifico: Que con fecha 24 de marzo, de 2018, a las 16:11:47 horas, ingresó a
este tribunal el pedimento minero “CHANCHO DE ORO”. Diego Matías Rojas Torres Fecha
18/04/2018 11:31:41. Foja 4.- cuatro.- Nomenclatura: 1./4690/ Ordena Inscribir y Publicar.
Juzgado: Juzgado de Letras de Colina. Causa Rol: V-111-2018. Caratulado: Auryn Mining Chile
Spa/. Colina, diecinueve de abril de dos mil dieciocho. A lo principal: Por iniciada gestión,
inscríbase del Conservador de Minas competente, y publíquese en el Boletín Oficial de Minería.
Al primer Otrosí: Estese al mérito de la certificación que antecede. Al segundo otrosí: Téngase
presente la personería y por acompañada. Jms. En Colina, a diecinueve de abril de dos mil
dieciocho, se notificó por el estado diario, la resolución precedente. Roberto Francisco Javier
Canales de la Jara 19/04/2018 11:05:37. Foja 7.- siete.- Nomenclatura: 1./380/ Certificado.
Juzgado: Juzgado de Letras de Colina. Causa Rol: V-111-2018. Caratulado: Auryn Mining Chile
Spa/. Colina, dos de mayo de dos mil dieciocho. Certifico: Que, en la certificación de fecha 18 de
abril de 2018, donde dice el pedimento minero “CHANCHO DE ORO”, debe decir “el
pedimento minero “CHANCHO DE ORO 18 A”, rigiendo en todo lo demás. Diego Matías Rojas
DIARIO OFICIAL DE LA REPUBLICA DE CHILE
Núm. 42.056 Lunes 14 de Mayo de 2018 Página 2 de 2
CVE 1397066 |
Director: Juan Jorge Lazo Rodríguez
Sitio Web: www.diarioficial.cl | Mesa Central: +562 2486 3600 Email: consultas@diarioficial.cl
Dirección: Dr. Torres Boonen N°511, Providencia, Santiago, Chile.
Este documento ha sido firmado electrónicamente de acuerdo con la ley N°19.799 e incluye sellado de tiempo y firma electrónica
avanzada. Para verificar la autenticidad de una representación impresa del mismo, ingrese este código en el sitio web www.diarioficial.cl
Torres Fecha: 02/05/2018 15:31:48. Este documento tiene firma electrónica y su original puede
ser validado en http://verificadoc.pjud.cl o en la tramitación de la causa.” Conforme con la copia
digitalizada que dejo archivada al final del presente Registro, bajo el N°78. Requirente, doña
Patricia Opazo. Se da copia.- CONFORME CON SU ORIGINAL FS. 151 vta. N° 77 AÑO 2018
REGISTRO DE Descubrimientos SANTIAGO, 07 MAY 2018. ANTONIETA MENDOZA
ESCALAS CONSERVADOR DE MINAS DE SANTIAGO.

1 Like

And another example:

DIARIO OFICIAL
DE LA REPUBLICA DE CHILE
Ministerio del Interior y Seguridad Pública
VII
SECCIÓN
PEDIMENTOS, MANIFESTACIONES, SOLICITUDES DE MENSURA, EXTRACTOS DE SENTENCIA
Núm. 42.056 | Lunes 14 de Mayo de 2018 | Página 1 de 1
BOLETÍN OFICIAL DE MINERÍA
CVE 1397067
153 N° 78
PEDIMENTO
CHANCHO DE ORO 21A
Auryn Mining Chile SpA
REP: 167
En Santiago de Chile, a siete de Mayo del año dos mil dieciocho, se me presentó para su
inscripción el siguiente pedimento minero: “Materia: Pedimento Minero. Código: PO 2.
Procedimiento: Voluntario. Solicitante: AURYN MINING CHILE SpA. Rut: 76.388.753-7.
Representante: Maurizio Augusto Córdova Ledesma. Rut: 14.743.273-9. EN LO PRINCIPAL:
Pedimento. PRIMER OTROSÍ: Solicita certificación. SEGUNDO OTROSÍ: Acredita personería.
S.J.L. Maurizio Augusto Córdova Ledesma, chileno, casado, empresario, Rut N° 14.743.273-9,
en representación según se acreditará de AURYN MINING CHILE SpA., sociedad chilena del
giro de desarrollo de proyectos mineros, Rut N° 76.388.753-7, ambos con domicilio para estos
efectos en la ciudad de Santiago, en Avenida San Francisco de Asís N°150, Oficina 229, comuna
de Vitacura, a SS. respetuosamente digo: Que deseando constituir concesión minera de
exploración de sustancias concesibles, en terrenos abiertos e incultos, ubicados en la Comuna de
Lampa, Provincia de Chacabuco, Región Metropolitana, vengo en presentar un pedimento
minero que denominaré “CHANCHO DE ORO 21A”. Las coordenadas U.T.M. del Punto Medio
son las siguientes: 6.324.500,00 metros Norte y 315.000,00 metros Este referidos al Elipsoide
Internacional 1924, Datum Sudamericano La Canoa 1956, Zona 19. El terreno pedido es el
comprendido dentro de un rectángulo trazado imaginariamente en el plano horizontal, cuyas
diagonales se cortan en el Punto Medio ya indicado y cuyo perímetro encierra la totalidad de las
hectáreas pedidas. Dos de lados de la configuración rectangular, en su orientación Norte-Sur
UTM medirán 1.000 metros y los otros dos en su orientación Este-Oeste UTM medirán 2.000
metros, encerrando una superficie total de 200 hectáreas. Por Tanto, En mérito de lo expuesto y
de acuerdo a los artículos treinta y cuatro y siguientes del Código de Minería, Ruego a US.: se
sirva tener por presentado este pedimento y ordenar su inscripción y publicación en conformidad
a la ley, dándoseme la copia autorizada correspondiente. PRIMER OTROSÍ: De acuerdo con lo
dispuesto por el artículo 47 del Código de Minería, solicito a US. se sirva ordenar a la secretaría
de vuestro tribunal, certifique la hora y fecha de presentación del pedimento de autos al juzgado.
SEGUNDO OTROSI: Ruego a US. Tener presente que mi personería para actuar en
representación de AURYN MINING CHILE SpA., consta en escritura pública Repertorio N°
14.814-2015 de fecha 09 de diciembre de 2015, otorgada ante la Notaría Pública de Santiago de
don Patricio Raby Benavente y que en copia se acompaña a esta presentación. Foja 3.- tres.
Nomenclatura: 1./4729/ Certificado ingreso solicitud. Juzgado: Juzgado de Letras de Colina.
Causa Rol: V-108-2018. Caratulado: Auryn Mining Chile Spa/. Colina, veintisiete de abril de
dos mil dieciocho. Certifico: Que el día 24 de marzo de 2018, a las 16:11:42 ingresó a este
Tribunal el pedimento minero que antecede, denominado “CHANCHO DE ORO 21A”. Diego
Matías Rojas Torres Fecha 27/04/2018 14:55:34. Foja 4.- cuatro.- Nomenclatura: 1./4690/
Ordena Inscribir y Publicar. Juzgado: Juzgado de Letras de Colina. Causa Rol: V-108-2018.
Caratulado: Auryn Mining Chile Spa/. Colina, cuatro de Mayo de dos mil dieciocho. Proveyendo
solicitud de fecha 24 de marzo de 2018: A lo principal: Por iniciada gestión, inscríbase en el
Conservador de Minas competente, y publíquese en el Boletín Oficial de Minería. Al primer
otrosí: Estese al mérito de autos. Al segundo otrosí: Como se pide, téngase presente personería.
En Colina, a cuatro de Mayo de dos mil dieciocho, se notificó por el estado diario, la resolución
precedente. /pbt/ Inés Elizabeth Reinoso Diez Fecha 04/05/2018 10:22:41. Este documento tiene
firma electrónica y su original puede ser validado en http://verificadoc.pjud.cl o en la tramitación
de la causa.” Conforme con la copia digitalizada que dejo archivada al final del presente
Registro, bajo el N°79. Requirente, doña Patricia Opazo. Se da copia.- CONFORME CON SU
ORIGINAL FS. 153 N° 78 AÑO 2018 REGISTRO DE Descubrimientos SANTIAGO, 07 MAY
2018. ANTONIETA MENDOZA ESCALAS CONSERVADOR DE MINAS DE SANTIAGO.

1 Like