Cerro/Medinah/Auryn- 2018 Q2 General Discussion ⛰

3 more days to get them full financials out

Looks like Les or a Les impersonator mentioned on the other thread that Auryn has retained all but 15% of the mining claims at the Alto. Hopefully, Auryn/Cerro addresses the official status of all the mining claims in their pending report.

4 Likes

In the image below would it be reasonable to exclude a few of the “orphaned” claim areas as being economically unimportant to the overall contiguous claim package?
Would these be the 15% of the claims that may have been dropped?

1 Like

Google Earth updated the image around the Caren Mine to December 2017.(bottom image) Comparing to the April, 2017 image (top image), there are some minor changes to the waste ore pile out front and some vehicles moved around but not much else. The mine entrance looks much less active than it did back in May. The LDM area was also updated and shows that the crew quarters have not expanded in size but one location appears to show some renewed mining activity in the last year but not sure as it could be just erosion etc from Winter rains or different camera angle. Overall, I conclude that Auryn did little work on the property in 2017 (April to December time frame) especially compared to the previous year.

new
new1

3 Likes

Yea these guys picked up the properties for nothing and now they are just sitting on them. Sorry no sympathy for Auryn or Masglas. They treat their shareholders like s*hit!

5 Likes

Sure is starting to look like we gave them away

1 Like

Pathetic we have to look at Google satellite images to see if activity is going on the mountain. These guys aren’t business people. Sorry if I hurt anyone’s love feelings for Maurizio call it like I see it.

3 Likes

Well…It sure looks like we got hoodwinked AGAIN. But in the end we have only ourselves to blame. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. I just feel sorry for the shareholders who have been encouraged to average down over the past year. This is just a monumental personal loss for me. As well as friends and family whom I sadly persuaded to invest. And most likely just about every person on this board…

3 Likes

You are probably a little premature for that. Most likely, Auryn simply ran out of money prior to a cash flow developing on the Caren since it took longer than expected. They were going to use the cash flow to explore/develop the rest of the mountain. Start-up of the mine or a significant JV with a Major can still save the day for us. Still, 2017 was another year wasted it appears. Still time to rescue 2018 from being another mediocre one.

1 Like

I would imagine that Kevin knows Maruzio as well as anyone and if he is not shaking in his boots or saying the sky is falling it would appear that some are letting their emotions get the best of them before the FACTS are really known.

I have known Kevin personally for quite a few years and he would not have worked as closely as he did with Maruzio if he had any concerns. In addition Kevin was instrumental in assisting shareholders in receiving consideration from Maruzio in the percentages we will receive going forward. Let it play out and see what happens. Either we have something and it will prove itself out or not. No amount of emotional charged posts are going to make it or break it. Just my .008-.01 CDCH and .0025-.0029 MDMN cents worth.

4 Likes

Mike if that’s the case then why don’t they come out and say that?? Communicate with your shareholders. It’s not that hard. Stocks already in the shitter.

8 Likes

Yes, and it has been for quite a while. The question I have is why are you making your life miserable over the stock price? And, IMO why are you trying to make other’s lives miserable? We have all suffered with this investment. I don’t think anyone on this board can say they have profited from this investment.

I personally, have written this investment off. I enjoy my family, friends, racing cars with my best friend, playing and coaching hockey with kids, etc. I work hard during the week and play hard with my friends and family. I check in periodically to see if any news has happened. IMO, let it go. If it works out, great! You now have a pleasant surprise. If not, then you are no worse than you are now. You made the choice to get into this investment, make the choice instead to enjoy your life. It could be a lot worse.

You could be a parent who lost their child in the bus crash with the Humboldt Broncos junior hockey team in Canada. That’s being in the shitter. In fact, I would suggest you read about the support the local community, hockey community, and those around the world have given to the parents and friends who are suffering right now. https://twitter.com/HumboldtBroncos Humboldt Broncos Jr 'A' Hockey Club | Humboldt SK I feel it makes your complaints abut MDMN/CDCH/Auryn seem a bit petty, don’t you?

Its a small thing, but help them. https://www.gofundme.com/funds-for-humboldt-broncos You will feel better about yourself. Use that better feeling to move on with all the good that exists in your life. IMO don’t focus on the bad things happening in your life, all you will do is draw more bad things to you. Focus on the good that exists.

7 Likes

You have no idea how much some people have put into this investment and how much of a financial impact it’s had on some
Auryn has not followed through on anything to date and our pps continued to go lower and lower
This has been a scam for years under Les and JJ. We’ve been lied to and deceived for many years.
Now the co clams up and isn’t saying anything which is BS yet we’re just supposed to trust them? Sorry if my trust has been broken. CDCH needs to explain and the leaders have fiduciary liability.
I really hope this is legitimate and not some penny stock scam with a cast of characters getting rich like so many are.

2 Likes

Everything you have said has been repeated ad nauseum for quite a while now. I believe everyone here gets it. And if they don’t they’ve been in a coma for a while. The reason almost all the rest of us do not post about it is because we have accepted it and moved on to better things. Doesn’t mean we like it, but we’ve accepted it. IMO, if you have news (positve or negative) post it. Otherwise, as stated above, I feel you need to let it go. Constantly rehashing claims about fraud this, scam that, no news the other, IMO, really doesn’t help you or anyone else. Don’t let this stock control you life and who you are as a person. I don’t know you from Adam, but I bet you are a really cool guy when you are not focused on this stock.

7 Likes

Who made you leader of this thread?
What value are you bringing?
If you don’t like it, don’t read it.
Just because you’re some hot shot lawyer and have made a lot of money doesn’t mean every else has.
You’re just smarter than the rest of us.

5 Likes

I really would like to see these people in person behind these names.

2 Likes

I really don’t appreciate the time some are spending here and I really don’t care for the way some are treating others.
I don’t know how much some have lost and it doesn’t really matter because the loss is different for everyone. I have known mother’s trying to support children with disabilities who thought that if they could make a couple of hundreds of extra dollars what a difference it would make to them ( they know who I’m talking about), so they put money up they couldn’t afford to, then there were those who after seeing JJ, Les and the crew, while staying at ritzy hotels in Vegas, went home and mortgaged the house… I for one lost hundreds of thousands of dollars… I still look blindly at the wall before smacking it soundly with my forehead about three times each morning, why, because I have to git up and go to work (which I didn’t have to do before on a consistent basis).
Each day gets better, solid work brings solid income, which continues to pay the bills and let’s me enjoy my life, which some have lost, fretting over this “THIS” stock.
I know some (most) have lost hard but jak167 is correct, there is life outside of mdmn, it is very pleasant to be able to play with the grandkids, some remember me bringing up my twins just like George, and I now find many other pleasantries.

My point is; you can’t drive yourself crazy, put undo pressure on your families. If you want to come here every now and then and vent, we try to understand, but, it shouldn’t be a habit and there’s no reason to get snippet with others that stand in your shoes. I don’t care the education, the insider knowledge, I don’t care about the wealth… We all got sucked in and screwed. It’s how we deal with the loss and moving forward that defines us… Please Be Kind

My thoughts… Done

18 Likes

Thanks, GCCapitol.
I stand at a very large negative right now too, yet we admins and mods spend our time to keep this site going for all of you so when real news comes out we will have a place to share it easily. Simply carping about the current situation without adding value to the discussion is not doing anyone here any good and annoying to most, so be warned, deletions will again happen if necessary.
At least there is no pumping going on so when something IS announced it should be reliable. As somone reminded me recently, mining is a stealthy game and sometimes quiet is good strategy.

8 Likes

I’ve heard the “Quiet” stradegy excuse for years. Falling on deft ears at this point. We just need to know they are moving in a positive direction.
Or not. It’s one or the other and as shareholders we should know which is which. Not bashing or being negative. Just saying they should communicate with their shareholders. Unless one counts the Medinah late filing and Cerro Limited Info on the OTC as info. Then I stand corrected.

7 Likes

I don’t think there’s one person invested here that would disagree…
I know in certain circle’s that it common and shrewd business sense to hold your hand close to your chest. But mainstream media that companies regularly present should be available.
I can only suggest that it is what they have stated, they are getting a accounting team together, I would think that before putting all information out they check and make sure it’s looking good for their and our sake.

6 Likes