Global Health Effects on Markets and Mining Stock

The unvaccinated are those that are filling our hospitals. Basically, the highest death rates in the World have been in Brazil; a country that has absolutely stuffed themselves with Ivermectin.

At best, it doesn’t work. At worse, its kills and maims in high doses and gives those that take it a false sense they are protected with no need to get vaccinated.

What exactly is there left to discuss about it? Can we just move on, please?

We can move on, that’s for sure.

In fact you stated above yours were the last words on this - and then YOU continued to post about it.

I have absolutely NO problem with free speech, even such speech that might be “offensive”.

So, if you feel like explaining to me WHY Ivermectin does not work and then why Dr. Kory (and MANY others) continue to espouse its virtues, have at it. If not, that’s OK too. I’ve heard THEIR version why it does work, and I believe it - until somebody credible explains how it does NOT work. Neither the BBC nor my government have credibility with me anymore. The simple truth is I attach more credibility to independent thinkers like Dr. Kory than to government workers (read Fauci et al) who are posturing themselves for the retirement job at Big Pharma upon retirement from government “service” - and your time would be wasted anyway. Love your knowledge and helpfulness on gold/MDMN, but you and I are NOT going to agree on this. I have close friends who do not agree with me, no problem.

Are you calling 20 -give or take- “Doctors” (mostly chiropractors and other non-specific medical degrees: general practitioners, and even one “graduate” of a non-accredited online school that has been shut down due to fraud) MANY?
And, come on, you can’t be serious when you call them “independent thinkers,” right? They are right-wing nutjob snake oil salesmen, con-men and charlatans at best; potential mass murderers at worst.
You go ahead and have fun gulping down horse paste (I guess Covid is made of worms since you’re excited about a dewormer working on a VIRUS - weird bordering ion idiotic). AT LEAST YOU WON"T HAVE WORMS, YAY FOR YOU!

Don’t you mean, neigh, neigh for you. :wink:

1 Like

“20 doctors”?

Great Barrington Declaration - yeah, there are probably a few false signatories there, but the “voluntary” VAERS database is false too (understated).

Dr. Robert Malone - the inventor of the mRNA technology (regrets having taken the vaccine himself and now even says that IVM saved his life).

By the way, maybe you should watch the video of Lou Gossett (the actor). The hospital staff in Atlanta had given up on him, he was going to DIE, he checked himself out of the hospital (against orders), went on IVM, and three days later was well. MANY stories just like this; cf. UP, India.

Hmmmmm … lots of very smart doctors and people can disagree.

The question is WHY is one side trying to shut down the debate? Taking away doctors’ licenses? Revoking their privileges? My experience is that people who do so have an ulterior motive.

Tell me, Is it true that the Sars-2 Coronavirus has not even been isolated/identified yet? How can you make a vaccine for something that you do not know even exists? And SOOOO fast? Worried about any “unintended consequences”, like >16,000 documented vaccine deaths per the VAERS database as of the other day (and understated)? And they HALTED prior vaccines upon the verified deaths of 100 people?

I believe the theory propounded by many reputable medical professionals that IVM is a zinc ionophore (much like Quercetin), which allows for the moving of zinc (a known virus killer) into the cytoplasm of a cell, thereafter killing the virus.

Not being stubborn or egotistical here - would love to be convinced and restore my confidence in government, but it ain’t happening.

2 Likes

I don’t know, it might work for congress…aren’t there a few parasites there?

2 Likes

Hahaha - funny you bring that up, but I think Dr. Pierre Kory tweeted the other day that in fact somewhere between 100-200 members of Congress have been treated with IVM - of course he would not give names - but also add their families and friends. IVM is not some underground, fallacious brew cooked up by some medicine man. Reputable medical doctors say it works, have provided their theory, and have not been proved wrong (to my knowledge). Unfortunately, the issue has been politicized and we may NEVER get the truth. Sad state of affairs. Right now, I’m on the side of those who will NEVER believe the government again - and will continue to do my own due diligence. My own personal doctor says it works and has prescribed it for me, so that’s where I am. And oh by the way - I’m not happy with Donald Trump for having supported the “vaccines”, so be careful not to lump me in with the political hacks. I think for myself.

Supplemental zinc (Zinc Gluconate) is unable to be absorbed in it’s chemical form into the cell as it circulates in the blood. There is little viral replication until the virus penetrates and passes through the cell wall into the cytoplasm where it replicates extremely quickly. The intracellular infection overwhelms and causes an overreaction of the body’s immune system responsible for the cytokine storm. This is why these therapeutic regimens containing zinc must be given early in the treatment, before hospitalization, or prophylacticly. The “carrier” molecule (HCQ, IVM, etc) allows the zinc to enter through the cell wall and is effective in preventing RNA virus replication.

Oh, forget it. People will believe what they want to believe, I guess.

Let the RED DEATH reign!!!

Mike when are you gonna learn that all these statistics and so called facts are all bullshit?

How can the long term effects on organs even be a confirmed fact at this stage?

In my opinion you are relying too heavily on everything you hear and read from MSM. The same MSM that told you it came from a bat. Fauci should be in prison for lying to congress when he stated that the U.S. never funded the Wuhan lab for gain of function research. These evil assholes created the virus in a lab and now they are forcing vaccination policy on US citizens. The whole thing is disgusting and rotten to the core. Wake up, the government is out of control.

Probably but most of my information is directly from epidemiologists. Anybody who takes the bother can find them on Twitter. That’s how I knew about the risks of COVID almost from Day 1 back in January 2020.

[quote=“MikeGold, post:317, topic:2625”]
Probably but most of my information is directly from epidemiologists.
[/quote] hi

There was a recommendation made by some esteemed epidemiologists last October that was posted on the thread.

The three lead signatories, who authored the declaration in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, are Harvard professor of medicine Dr. Martin Kulldorf; Oxford epidemiologist Dr. Sunetra Gupta, and Stanford Medical School professor Dr. Jay Bhattacharya.

As of Thursday afternoon, the document had been signed by nearly 5,000 medical and public-health scientists; nearly 10,000 medical practitioners, and more than 128,000 “members of the general public,” according to a tally on the website.”

Did you believe what was being presented? I know it wasn’t endorsed by the FDA & CDC . What do you think in retrospect?

It really more of an economic opinion on how to handle the pandemic. I think the “Great Barrington declaration” was largely made a mute point by the Delta variant when harm spread to all age groups and with a better understanding on the long lasting harm COVID has been causing.(i.e. Long Covid, organ damage etc.) Everyone is at risk of significant harm from COVID albeit less in those that have been vaccinated so it basically invalidates the basic premise at “the most at risk” strategy since we are all at significant risk.

1 Like

ALLEGEDLY: The number of people dying after the jab is exceeding the number of Covid deaths:

https://twitter.com/Smooch10046744/status/1448698387814141957?s=20

QUESTION: Why isn’t this being discussed nationwide? Any truth or integrity whatsoever? Agenda? The fact that these numbers are even CLOSE is testimony to the colossal FAILURE of the “vaccines” (read rna experiments on humans).

I call bullshit, over half my family work in healthcare. Do you really think they could keep this quiet in one state, let alone the whole country or the world. I live in northern BC and we have low vaccine rates in certain towns compared to the rest of province and Canada(we’re in the top 20 for vaccinated countries) Because of these low rates covid is rampant in certain areas, our hospitals are plugged and we’re having to medvac to southern hospitals. I live in a small town, 5000 people 2 nights ago a 2 year old child had to be flown out in ICU and on ventilator. I’d be fine if the people not wanting the shot would just go away and die, but they’re not. They’re plugging up our hospitals and causing them to cancel operations, transplants and cancer treatments. So in effect they’re they’re killing people,so yes I consider them selfish assholes

Reality check. As part of my job, I get to visit crematoriums. Bodies at times are literally piling up inside the crematoriums because they can’t burn them fast enough. Most of them died from COVID. None of them died from the vaccine.

Another reality check. The Moderna & Pfizer vaccines has caused ZERO deaths. Has Anyone Died After Receiving The COVID-19 Vaccine? | Ideastream Public Media

Very small percentages applied over a large population produce significant numbers. The following is directly from the CDC site and does show significant numbers that should not be completely dismissed, ignored, or censored.

Of more than 390 million doses of COVID-19 shots administered in the U.S. up to Sept. 27, VAERS received 8,638 reports of death (0.0021%) among people who were vaccinated. Healthcare providers are required to report any death after vaccination to VAERS even if there is no indication it was caused by the vaccine, and reported incidents are not evidence of a causal link, according to CDC guidance. It says reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare (here).

Rose and Crawford’s paper calculates a so-called “underreporting rate” of adverse reactions by comparing data submitted to VAERS on anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction) after vaccination with estimates of people vaccinated in the United States. They then subtract the average number of background deaths for previous years from the deaths after vaccination reported to VAERS before multiplying the resulting number by their estimated underreporting rate. They say these calculations produce an estimated total of more than 150,000 people who have died in the United States as a result of COVID-19 vaccines.

Public health policy, especially mandates, need to recognize that natural protection gained from previously infected and recovered individuals have greater protection than that offered by any of the currently approved EU vaccines. Mandates are causing great damage to lives and the economy. It makes no sense to arbitrarily punish those in essential work positions that have worked continuously over the past 18 months without vaccination. Personal physicians should be allowed to practice medicine on an individual’s medical history. Natural immunity needs to be recognized in setting mandates and public health policies. Additionally, therapeutics need to play a much greater role in early treatment before hospitalization is required.

How are 1.2 million or more immigrants coming into the US effecting health, health costs and utilization, spread of new diseases? What effect does this lack of border regulation have on our overall economy, including the increased burden to tax payers?

Reality Check:

COVID-NET: COVID-19-Associated Hospitalization Surveillance Network, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. WEBSITE. Accessed on Oct 15, 2021.

It appears 2/3s of hospitalizations are for those over 50. Practically very few hospitalizations for those under 17 and pediatrics. There are so few it is hard to pick out this youngest segment of the population with severe complications that require hospitalization at the very top of each bar on the graph.

Not an overly large uptick in deaths due to recent delta virus, but noticeable. Could fear and lack of access be a contributing factor for those needing attention from underlying medical conditions?

Underlying Adult Medical Conditions Covid-19

Most significant underlying conditions leaving individuals susceptible to severe illness and death from Covid-19 appear as Hypertension, Obesity, Metabolic disease and Cardiovascular disease. These are medical afflictions that primarily reside in the adult and geriatric population.

Many labelled as anti-vaxers are in fact in favor of vaccination where it is warranted and effective in reducing severity and death from Covid-19. This was the targeted approach advocated by the Great Barrington Declaration. This approach could have saved hundreds of thousands had it been adopted early on, but was ignored by bureaucrats lacking common sense based in science. For the younger generation coercing and forcing vaccinations, sensible policy and good medical practice should adhere to the Hippocratic oath to protect life and do no harm. There is no scientific evidence supporting vaccinating ALL those under 17. Masking children in school has not shown benefit outweighing the harm it is inflicting on our youth.

1 Like

Ivermectin is now an APPROVED treatment for Covid and listed on the following table as the NUMBER TWO treatment (even though it may be just be under evaluation) ON THE NIH’s WEBSITE. They added IVM very quietly the other day. Starting to walk back their horse paste non-sense. The medical literature is replete with the truth is an anti-viral and anti-inflammatory - and Covid is a viral disease of inflammation.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/tables/table-2e/

Connect the dots - have we not been talking about Vitamin D and IVM because of their relative inability to MAKE MONEY for people, especially government workers looking to get their retirement job at Big Pharma? Inquiring minds want to know. I guess maybe THAT might be a good reason some people are trying to shut down dissent? Hmmmmm … don’t know, but we WILL find out.