Global Health Effects on Markets and Mining Stock

Omicron infects 70 times faster than previous COVID strains: study | TheHill. Not all bad - less severe.

1 Like

If you think this virus was caused naturally you have your head in the sand. Dr. Fauci is a lying scumbag and there are very evil players involved in this. Yet we are supposed to listen and believe the so called facts? What are the facts, what is true and what isn’t?

It’s clear as day that this virus was man made and came from the Wuhan lab. It’s highly probable in my opinion that the leak was purposeful. Conveniently the pharmaceutical companies are raking in the dough and doing very little to prevent the spread. How many booster shots are you on Mike Gold, your fifth? It’s nauseating to listen and read people recite whatever they hear like puppets. So easy to manipulate the masses.

1 Like

Only 3. I was fully exposed to COVID 7 days ago for several hours but appear to be free of it thus far. I have ordered a number of rapid test kits that arrive today so can get through the holidays without infecting anyone. And by the way, I do think a bat virus escaped by accident from a lab in Wuhan as if it matters at this point. And no, I’m no big fan of Fauci(do you see me quoting him anywhere?) as he has made too many mistakes and seems behind the curve frequently quite possibly because he is too busy to keep up with the latest or political pressure is being applied. Fyi…Being resentful of big government and the pharmaceutical industry is no reason not to follow the science.

Study I saw said it spreads 70 times faster in the airways and 10 times slower in the lungs. So alot of people don’t know they have it and are spreading it. Basically we’re all going to get it…maybe this will give us herd immunity. Got the booster to increase my odds. Cheers

Mike, the point is that there is deception at every turn. Fauci himself said to follow the science. So be careful on putting so much weight into everything you read.

Just read that super immunity comes from vaccine, booster, and breakthrough virus. Not that we should seek it, but if we get it and recover post booster, we become invincible. Well, sort of. MDMN could still take us out!

1 Like

More likely than herd immunity, there simply will be more variants. In fact, we are still on first generation variants; second generation will likely completely escape vaccine protection and will render any previous immunity useless. Either way, I’m 50/50 on whether to simply pull my equity positions and sit on the sidelines for a bit as there are going to be some dramatic headlines/craziness that will be impactful in ways that will be hard to predict.

If you haven’t heard of unrestricted bioweapons it is likely within a year you will. At first glance they make no sense, but they are actually very purposeful. They are designed to spread rapidly with low lethality, exactly as Covid-19 has. Lethality currently is on par with seasonal flu, but more widespread. The concept of a unrestricted bioweapon uses a “spear and shield” approach where the virus is the spear, and a very select targeting vaccine protects the population that unleashes the weapon. The vaccine is ideally genetically designed to protect a defined ethnic group from the releasing party while causing maximum mayhem in the unprotected populations elsewhere. Plausible deniability is essential to avoid retribution to those who release such a weapon.

There is growing evidence that an early version of the genetically engineered vaccine designed to protect the ethnically Chinese population was being tested. A limited purposeful release on the population around Wuhan was performed. The vaccine test failed miserably with many deaths and a cover-up was created. Crematoriums were full to capacity, and travel outside of Wuhan was immediately locked down to the rest of China, but travel allowed to the rest of the world. This provided cover while more effective vaccines were developed. The cover-up had widespread support from complicit parties from WHO and a willing gullible press. Initially, Chinese garment workers returned to Italy where the virus spread rapidly with devastating results.

Two years later there is conflicting theories and scant evidence as to the origin of the virus, but it did come out of Wuhan. Now there is a resident animal reservoir worldwide assuring evidence of the origin will be obscured. Adding to obscuring the origin and blame is this Pandemic has turned into an endemic of year-round strains of the virus that will largely reside asymptomatically in populations. It is not going away and will always be mutating much as the seasonal flu does every year. Protective and curing therapeutics will have to be employed more aggressively to control hospitalizations and deaths from the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. On an unrelated note, should China’s complicity of the fentanyl crisis coming across the Southern border also be considered an unrestricted bioweapon?

1 Like

Great post. My point is that you shouldn’t blindly trust anything without doing your homework and you certainly shouldn’t rush into jabbing yourself because of mass hysteria by the media. Instead do your homework on the mounting evidence that has still attempting to be covered up on the origins.

Why would you trust the same people covering this up and lying to you by listening to their so called expert guidance on how to protect yourself. Things are evolving so fast that its impossible for anyone (best scientist in the world) to be certain of anything. How do we know we all won’t drop dead in 2 years from the long term effects of these rushed vaccines to market? Here’s the answer, YOU DONT KNOW.

Basically, all vaccines since the 1960’s have had all known side effects show up within 2 months from being tested/inoculated. If doesn’t kill you right off the bat, your good!

(Note: Recent example of this is the J&J vaccine. The blood clot issue happens within 2 weeks of the shot. )

So since all vaccines since the 60’s did xyz, that’s supposed to mean that the covid vaccine with zero doubt must behave the same? Not saying that it won’t, just saying everything’s a risk. Getting anesthesia is a risk. So is injecting anything into your body. And yes so is Contracting Covid.

Point being we can’t just assume getting a vaccine is the right thing to do hands down for anyone and everyone. There’s conflicting info everywhere. The CDC is taking the doctors medical opinions out of the equation as they are mandating the ONLY medical exception is an allergy to one of the ingredients. That is BEYOND irresponsible and nazi like. I know people on one kidney that are scared shirtless that an adverse reaction to the vaccine could kill them. I know people with auto immune disorders that are reluctant to take anything that screws with their immune system, but these Nazis are stripping people’s freedoms away and it’s not right. Keep pushing your agenda that it’s everyone’s responsibility to get vaccinated because that’s what you are being fed. If you want yo get vaccinated, great but forcing it is a whole other discussion.

What kills me about pro vaxxers getting their panties twisted about people not getting vaxxed is why are they worried if they are vaccinated!!! It’s a ridiculous stance. If you are so hell bent on the vaccine is a life saver then get your Vax and STFU, you will be saved. Why are you infringing on other people’s choices? People die of the FLU too, why isn’t the flu shot mandated? Why are you in a tizzy demanding everyone get a flu shot? Open your eyes, this pandemic is a man made event with a purpose, how you can be so convinced that that multiple vaccines and boosters is the answer when you have been lied to repeatedly boggles my mind.

The current estimate is 1.1 million deaths have been prevented in the U.S. due to the COVID vaccines. (The U.S. COVID-19 Vaccination Program at One Year: How Many Deaths and Hospitalizations Were Averted? | Commonwealth Fund )

I think something like 9 people have been confirmed to have died of the J&J vaccine.

The risk/reward decision on this is not even close.

1 Like

First of all there is no way of estimating how many people lives were saved by taking the vaccine. It’s impossible. To quote a statistic like that is just plain absurd.

Secondly, you keep missing the larger point here. You are clinging to statistics that you are reading. What makes any of this crap accurate? I know for certain that Covid has been assigned the cause of death when people had other life threatini g illness. To just assume Covid put them over the edge is again a convenient way to Trump up the stats. I also know for certain that doctors offices were encouraged to put covid related visit on any medical billing. It was done to my nieces and my daughter. When we confronted the receptionist as to why it was listed, when that’s not at all why we came in, she said, oh don’t worry about it we have to do that. You aren’t being charged anything more don’t worry.

Umm are you freaking serious? Alot of stats you are reciting are smoke and mirrors

1 Like

No, it isn’t.

Nice article explains exactly how COVID deaths are counted. https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/how-are-covid-19-deaths-counted-it-s-complicated

How is this relevant?

Mike, science doesn’t exactly support that statement. View below what Dr. Fauci said on an interview with Mark Zuckerberg in March 20, 2020:

So did VAERS wrongly report 99,943 Vaccine Covid hospitalizations out of 181,030 Covid hospitalizations as I posted 12 days ago? There were also 19,532 COVID Vaccine reported Deaths out of a total of 28,689 deaths which presumably included vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. Also, there were 927,738 Covid Adverse Event Reports on VAERS which does not capture all events ( report dated November 26, 2021). It is ancedotedlly reported most deaths occur within several days of receiving the shot. When are the unvaccinated, and now healthy recovered individuals, going to be incorporated into sensible public healthcare policies? Government knee-jerk overreaching policies and mandates are a large part of the problem, especially when such measures just increase fear in order to gain compliance with less than effective measures. Benefit must always be weighed against risk of harm. There is as much fear of long Covid from a “leaky vaccine” given unnecessarily to young healthy individuals as there is from unvaccinated individuals that have recovered from the various strains of the virus. In both cases, long Covid from vaccinated and vaccinated, the risk of long Covid is statically very small. Science will determine which course of action is best in defeating and living with this virus, much the same as we live with other endemic maladies, such as the seasonal flu and the so called colds during the season. Lock-downs and masks are generally unwarranted, except to show concern and compliance with overreaching bureaucratic rule makers, as both measures have been shown to cause more harm than good.

Let’s not go there again. You are misrepresenting the VAERS data.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9957832237

Thanks for the regurgitated article link from last April. Yes, let’s go there again! Again Mike, who are you going to believe? The so called fact checkers? Is the AP been reliable over the years? There are other sources of information to be looked at and weighed by many critical thinkers that like more than a one sided argument presented. How about the Physicians actually treating patients prophylactically and successfully with off label use of inexpensive drugs that have a proven safety record for on label use for decades. The mass media, including the AP, categorically dismissed these treatments. Now the same fact checkers want everyone to believe there is no risk of harm from the vaccines and they’ll interpret VAERS data? I look to multiple sources and try to discern what is actually occurring. Everyone should be concerned about “long Covid” as it is occurring in greater regularity.There is more than one way to look at and interpret data. Here’s a consolidated partial list of concerns with “the jab”:

(UPDATED) Exclusive Summary: Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns

Dated: December 15, 2021 by Sharyl Attkisson

• Updated Dec. 15, 2021 with CDC confirming Johnson and Johnson vaccine link to Guillain Barre paralysis
  • Updated Nov. 21, 2021 with “dramatic” increase in risk of heart injury
  • Updated Nov. 14, 2021 with Taiwan suspending second dose of Covid vaccine for children
  • Updated Nov. 13, 2021 with concerns over Capillary Leak Syndrome
  • Updated Nov. 10, 2021 with Germany limiting Moderna in young people; pregnant women
  • Updated Nov. 7, 2021 with study showing 2 of 3 U.S. vaccines under 50% effectiveness after 6 mos.
  • Updated Oct. 30, 2021 with UK study showing no difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated in peak viral load
  • Updated Oct. 29, 2021 with Israel study showing waning immunity in a few months in all age groups after vaccination
  • Updated Oct. 23, 2021 with increased rate of preterm birth in pregnant women
  • Updated Oct. 10, 2021 with Iceland pausing Moderna over increased heart problems
  • Updated Oct. 8, 2021 with Vietnam study about vaccinated people carrying more Delta viral load ; spreading Covid
  • Updated Oct. 7, 2021 with Finland pausing Moderna vaccine for young males due to heart issues.
  • Updated Oct. 6, 2021 with Sweden and Denmark halting Moderna in young people due to risk of heart injuries . Slovenia suspends Johnson & Johnson.
  • Updated Oct. 4, 2021 with study about vaccine immunity quickly wearing off
  • Updated Oct. 3, 2021 with EU blood disorder concerns and Hepatitis C death
  • Updated Sept. 19, 2021 with British study about menstrual cycle changes in women
  • Updated Sept. 12, 2021 with study finding teenage boys face much higher heart risk from vaccine than Covid
  • Updated Sept.10,2021 with Israel study on majority of hospitalized being vaccinated
  • Updated Sept. 9, 2021 with CDC study about increased myocarditis/heart inflammation risk, lymphadenopathy, appendicitis, and herpes zoster infection
  • Updated Sept. 4, 2021 with acute CNS demyelination after Pfizer and Moderna vaccines
  • Updated Aug. 30, 2021 with Functional Neurological Disorder
  • Updated Aug. 24, 2021 with waning immunity
  • Updated Aug. 17, 2021 with Bell’s Palsy analysis, Hong Kong
  • Updated Aug. 16, 2021 with Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) study
  • Updated Aug. 5, 2021 with heart disorders more common than CDC reported from database
  • Updated July 22, 2021 with EU warning about Guillain-Barre autoimmune paralysis after Johnson and Johnson vaccination.
  • Updated July 12, 2021 with new FDA warning of Guillain-Barre autoimmune paralysis cases after vaccination.
  • Updated July 12, 2021 with reports of Graves disease autoimmune disorder after vaccination.
  • Updated July 1, 2021 with reports of Guillain-Barre paralysis cases after vaccination.
  • Updated June 30, 2021 with news of first case of blood clot disorder in double-dose RNA vaccin E
    If you find yourself confused about the mixed guidance when it comes to Covid-19 vaccines and safety concerns, you’re not alone.

Summary by safety concern

General

Fifty-seven authors from 17 countries have signed an endorsement urging that Covid-19 vaccinations be stopped unless new safety mechanisms are immediately implemented.

Acute CNS Demyelination and Multiple Sclerosis

A new study in Journal of Neurology examines possible links between Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, and acute Central Nervous System (CNS) demyelination, including Multiple Sclerosis (MS).

Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE)

Updated (read more here). According to studies:

• Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) can make vaccinated people more susceptible to serious infection from the virus
  • “ADE may be a concern” for those who have been vaccinated for Covid-19
  • With ADE, after people get vaccinated for an initial virus, infection by a subsequent variant or strain of the virus can result in “increased viral replication and more severe disease, leading to major safety risks”
  • ADE can also “occur when neutralizing antibodies (which bind the virus and stop it from causing infection) are present at low enough levels that they don’t protect against infection. Instead, they can form immune complexes with viral particles, which in turn leads to worse illness”
  • This concern was initially described by some scientists who were subsequently banned from media platforms that incorrectly claimed the scientists were disseminating disinformation

Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE)

Updated (read more here). According to studies:

• Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) can make vaccinated people more susceptible to serious infection from the virus
  • “ADE may be a concern” for those who have been vaccinated for Covid-19
  • With ADE, after people get vaccinated for an initial virus, infection by a subsequent variant or strain of the virus can result in “increased viral replication and more severe disease, leading to major safety risks”
  • ADE can also “occur when neutralizing antibodies (which bind the virus and stop it from causing infection) are present at low enough levels that they don’t protect against infection. Instead, they can form immune complexes with viral particles, which in turn leads to worse illness”
  • This concern was initially described by some scientists who were subsequently banned from media platforms that incorrectly claimed the scientists were disseminating disinformation

Capillary Leak Syndrome (Clarkson’s disease)

Updated Nov. 13, 2021: European Medicines Agency (EMA) announced a review of Moderna vaccine and a possible link to Capillary Leak Syndrome, “a rare disorder involving repeated leaks of large amounts of plasma from blood vessels into nearby body cavities and muscles. The condition—known as Clarkson’s disease—can result in a sharp drop in blood pressure that can lead to organ failure or even death.”

Frail, elderly

Health officials in Norway sounded the alarm after 23 patients died shortly after getting the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. They advise doctors to use caution in administering the shot to "very frail elderly patients.”

After investigating 13 of the deaths, the Norwegian authorities concluded that common side effects from so-called “RNA” vaccines may be too much for a frail elderly person to handle, and may contribute to their death.

Functional Neurological Disorder (FND)

Guillain-Barre syndrome autoimmune paralysis

Update Dec. 15, 2021: A CDC analysis of adverse events reported to the Vaccine Safety Datalink system confirms an increased risk of Guillain-Barre paralysis after Johnson and Johnson Covid-19 vaccination.

Update Oct. 2021: A study finds link between Johnson and Johnson Covid-19 vaccine and Guillain-Barre paralysis.

Heart Issues

Updated Nov. 21, 2021: An analysis presented at the American Heart Association and published in the journal Cardiology warns of a “dramatic” increase in heart risk for most people who got Covid-19 RNA vaccine.

I learned a long time ago that it is dangerous to believe ones own BS. Hope the consequences aren’t too severe for you as we appreciate your mining investment commentaries. Cheers.

1 Like

Yes it is.

How is it not? Nearly everything related to Covid and the statistics are conveniently manufactured. The shear admission that you don’t understand the relevance explains alot.

2 Likes

This article is garbage. Really, it’s garbage and that’s the problem. You read alot of garbage. I know you do just by how you post. Now that you provided an article I actually wasted my time to read confirms it.

Why is it garbage? Well first of all the author admits that they were counting any death of person who also happened to have Covid, a covid death. They then supposedly changed the criteria as it required to have played a role in the death. Um duh, why was it ever not that way? And then the author gets upset saying there’s no evidence that stats are inflated, yet they just sited a major reason they are!!! I mean you gotta be brain dead to eat this stuff up.

Honestly Mike, this seems like a pleasurable hobby for you which is fine. Just wise up a bit because being part of the blind herd is not a good look and it’s not doing anybody any good.

3 Likes