MDMN - 2016-01-25 Weekly Discussion

AMC has been. I don’t know the terms of the compensation.

Well, I guess Uneverknow for sure.

But I’m extremely confident that Auryn is not going to allow anyone/anything to come between them and their ideas for the Mountain. And with a Lett’s on the BOD and Auryn running the show. I doubt the fiduciary line will even be skirted much less crossed.

Alright all, let’s knock it off…

Baldy’s right hand left hand analogy was spot on. Anyone that has been paying attention will understand the relevance of that post.

1 Like

NEWS PUBLISHED BY MEDINAH MINERALS ON THEIR WEBSITE TODAY:

SHAREHOLDER UPDATE January 31, 2016

Dear Medinah Minerals, Inc., Shareholders:

Members of the Medinah Minerals, Inc., Board of Directors and Medinah Mining Chile’s Trustee (both Medinah Companies, being collectively referred to as the “Company”), travelled to Santiago, Chile, between the dates of January 17-24, 2016.

The purpose of the trip was to attend to various legal and administrative matters relative to several agreements in which the Company has either a direct or a vested interest.

Legally bound by an Option Agreement, the Company cannot engage in the first release of specific information concerning AURYN Mining Chile, SpA’s (“AURYN”) activities on the Altos de Lipangue Plateau (“ADL”). AURYN, a private company, reserves the right to disseminate information to the public at its own discretion.

The Board Members and Trustee were engaged in necessary business meetings throughout their time in Chile, both in person and telephonically, with all parties involved with the ADL. After many meetings and negotiations between all parties involved and multiple trips to Chilean Notaria’s, an amalgamation of the NUOCO, Caren and CDCH interests on the ADL plateau occurred. It is important to note that the position of Medinah Minerals, Inc. (MDMN) is currently unchanged. MDMN still possesses a 15% interest in all AURYN production from property claims. At this point, Medinah Minerals Inc. continues in its Option Agreement with AURYN that calls for the payment of a minimum of $100 million US funds while maintaining a non-dilutable 15% interest in AURYN holdings. Based upon the positive results published by AURYN, negotiations are ongoing between the Companies to consider AURYN’s outright purchase formula for the Company’s Altos de Lipangue (“ADL”) property claims at a much higher ownership holding that would enhance Medinah’s long-term prospects.

Due to certain cost-prohibitive tax and cost issues, the Company opted to streamline its interests and vacated its ownership position in the Madre de Dios properties.

Additionally, during this trip, the Company met with and retained the services of a highly respected Chilean Mining Law Attorney, Jose Manuel Borquez, to provide legal services for Company matters.

Further developments will be reported as they occur.

Gary Goodin, Director
Medinah Minerals, Inc.

4 Likes

Why do they write these things that can be interpeted in so many different ways.

"…, an amalgamation of the NUOCO, Caren and CDCH interests on the ADL plateau occurred."
Are they saying it’s all part of the ADL deal now, or what?

“Due to the length of time this POSTING has taken, I think that those of
us that follow the THREAD on a day by day basis tend to forget
how incredibly complex THESE PROMULGATIONS must be to a new prospective
investor recently hearing about it from his brother-in-law. It would
take an incredible amount of time for the average mining investor to get
THROUGH THESE POSTS to a comfort level at which she or he would pull the trigger on an investment.”

Hope you don’t mind Jim, I couldn’t resist ! :grinning:

Rod

“MDMN still possesses a 15% interest in all AURYN production from property claims.”

15% of production? Early production? When did that happen?

I kind of like the ring of the above quote, no matter how you interpret it. Sounds like our 15% ownership is solid and our $100 million dollar minimum is going up in price. The initial question I have. And at an initial read, it still sounds to me like we will be in the game for a while. No TO coming that I see. We will keep our, “non-dilutable 15% interest in AURYN holdings.”
With all that said. It may be time for the market to start reading up on our little company and we could start seeing more buying interest as all this sinks in. Sure hope so anyway.

Because they can’t and/or won’t tell us everything that is going on. If we truly “are what we eat” then MDMN shareholders must LOVE mushrooms! Sorry but today I’m feeling particularly tired of the bullshit that comes with being invested in the activities of these men.

9 Likes

my weak attempt:

1. Nuoco, Caren and Cerrado properties combined under some entity. Who, what, where and how much?
  2. MDMN interest in LDM dumped for no compensation.
  3. ADL Option Agreement is still $100 million, but the 15% in Auryn is non-dilutable.
  4. Based on good results, MDMN may keep a higher percent of the ADL and receive less cash.
1 Like

The details will be released by Auryn since in general the agreements are between them and the other entity or Medinah is otherwise prohibited from releasing details first. Wait for it…

I agree TR. I am to the point that when our BOD gives us vague updates, it is because they don’t want us to know how we are getting screwed over in the end.

3 Likes

No surprises here. This is what we’ve been discussed/posted over the past 48 hours. Question is: how do the numbers break down? Specifically. This BOD should recognize that nobody, with the exception of Decosta and BB, trust them to conduct business, privately, that has considerable impact on the public shareholders. I really hope they are prepared to open their proverbial kimono this time. I don’t think it’s much of an option this go around.

5 Likes

It’s not that I think we’re getting screwed, it’s that when they are vague as they typically are, it always LEADS investors to BELIEVE that they are getting screwed. Unfortunately often times with investments, particularly pink sheet investments, it does in fact mean that shareholders are getting screwed, but I’m not going to make that assumption.

5 Likes

Madre de Dios is not the LDM (Los dos Marias), which has been in Nuoco for a while.

This makes me wonder how this amalgamation came about when that offer contractually said Nuoco would go thru Medinah.

Thanks, i get all these properties confused, guess I need to go back to one CHG’s org charts.

This is what I was referencing the other day. They are clearly considering changing the terms from a $100M purchase to some formula that gives us more than 15% of Auryn (“higher ownership holding”) in lieu of that payment. And our BOD may just be dumb enough to agree to that change and/or is being compensated with other concessions in order to help that decision along. Impossible to say at this point but this update clearly points towards what we were speculating upon previously

4 Likes

Lol… When you get it figured out, may I borrow your cheat sheet?