MDMN - 2016-01-25 Weekly Discussion

Not likely. I think we’ve got a great property and lots and lots of room to the upside. But it’s quite possible we don’t see any of it until the sector recovers. Who knows? That may be the environment we’re in right now.

4 Likes

No permanent share price increase, until this is no longer MDMN, and, our properties have a new stock symbol representing new ownership. In other words, buyout.

1 Like

Where did you get this information. I hope its from a reliable source.

It’s something he’s been preaching for the past 2 years

I can’t for the life of me believe someone would still be in this stock, if he believes that!!

You hit the nail on the head

Gold is moving up nicely

Good thing to! Auryn is going to be starting gold production at the Caren a lot sooner than must MPers were speculating about recently. When a Company has considerable resources at their disposal and are sufficiently motivated, good things can happen relatively quickly.

3 Likes

MDMN’s option has not been exercised. I don’t think there is anything that permanently anchors the price. It’s a free market and we have 1B+ trading and there is simply not that much interest in the sector, i.e. money is not just flowing into juniors (producing or not.)

If I’m putting all the puzzle pieces together based on AMC’s actions to date, the rumors I’m hearing, and the overall view of the sector, I suspect we’re going to be around for awhile or we’ll get a non-cash tender offer at some point. moo

Our best hope is a recovery in gold and mining sectors. I think we’ll rise and fall with that based on AMC’s actions so far.

In saying we will be around for a while. Are you suggesting, Auryn will exercise their purchase option per the contract, and that MDMN will then share in 15% after that?

That would be if MDMN does not accept a non cash tender offer.

Although Medinah is tied in with the Gold mining sector, it has traditionally acted more like a penny stock and less like a mining stock.

Like any penny stock, all it needs is a good story, some good promotion and steady news stream, and some significant buying can do wonders for the share price very quickly.

2 Likes

I agree with the Wizard !

The sector needs to bottom first. I have been predicting that will probably happen sometime between now and the next 18 months. Once the sector has bottom and money starts flowing back into the sector, MDMN should follow the tide that raises all boats as long a Auryn continues to execute. Good PR in conjunction with Auryn’s execution, and a raising tide, should be the formula that may push MDMN out there to be notice by the market and create a environment for exceptional performance. Yes along the way we will get bumps up and down, but I believe the overall trend will be up once we see a turn in the PM markets. JMO

1 Like

If production starts soon mdmn should have revenue. Where the revenue $s would go and what the co might do with it could have a huge impact especially if a series if cash dividends were given to shareholders.

1 Like

I agree with Mike Gold !

A good series of news releases and MDMN will see some good upward stock movement. As far as letting Auryn proceed their course per the original contract, I say that is good for MDMN too. If will eventually bring steady upward growth to our stock as they develop the mine(s) and start mining.

And I don’t believe for a minute that MDMN won’t get any benefit from the early production opportunities, MDMN will definitely share in those profits some how. Plus any rumors about MDMN not ever seeing the $100 million dollar minimum from the purchase option is just not ture, IMHO, MDMN will definitely see that money when the purchase option is exercised.

You are too close to the forest, my friend. Step out and look at the macro picture. The sector and the macro environment doesn’t give a hoot about your or my needs for price appreciation or how long we’ve been in this stock. MONEY IS NOT FLOWING INTO THE SECTOR in the form of PEOPLE BUYING STOCK OR INVESTING IN NEW PROJECTS.

So Yes, I’m happy that

• We are getting some attention
  • The project continues to move forward
  • Small scale, high grade production will improve the balance sheet somewhat
  • Professionals are managing and developing the project
  • The deal was signed over a year ago. They already have the option.
  • AMC owns other projects that MDMN doesn’t have a stake in.
  • Caren (the claim Mike is talking about) isn’t owned by MDMN.
  • The production amounts we’re talking about are minimal at this point.
  • Whether you like it or not, AMC and MDMN are partners. Nobody is demanding the other do anything.
  • MDMN has NO, ZERO, NADA, ZILCH expertise or capability to do anything on the mountain. Be thankful they found a partner who did, who had the cash, and who will invest it into the project at a time when most projects are being moth balled.

I’m feeling even better than I did when that post was made. It doesn’t mean I’m not frustrated by the timeline. But I cannot fault MDMN or AMC for the macro environment.

There is plenty of information already available for anyone interested to see that it’s worth a minimum of $0.07. MDMN didn’t fail again. The money is simply not moving into the market. See my first point and start researching the sector. Money is flowing out of the sector not in. Thus any money flowing into MDMN can be patient and sit on bids and accumulate while money flows out.

We could be scoring 100g per tonne…go take that public and try and raise significant capital in this market. It’s not happening. We have to deal with that. You can’t continue to blame AMC or MDMN for that.

2 Likes

Where is the significant buying going to come from?

What penny players haven’t heard the MDMN story?

What is going to keep the price up and solid as the flippers who are stuck now exit as new ones come in?

What good will promotion do when there is no audience?

Look it seems all most of you guys want is a run up to $0.10 to pop out your 1.5 million shares. The powers that be want $0.10, $0.15, $0.20, $0.25 to develop a base for a 250 million market cap. They want that as the floor, not the ceiling. At least that’s my read of their actions.