MDMN - 2016-02-01 Weekly Discussion

Hmmm, things are getting interesting around here.

More good discoveries on the Mountain.

Big!!! How did Medinah miss that?!!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It appears to be right at the surface as well. No point for Auryn to be mucking around looking for a deeply buried porphyry at the top of the Plateau when one is sticking out at the bottom!

5 Likes

Great News and we sit here still at .015. I remember when this stock moved on Rumors of a deal .03-.19 yes I know sector was much better. Well now we have a great partner who is motivated to show the world what we have. It’s time this mountain speaks to the world.

Btw gold moving up nicely now to 1132 1200 coming

Needs to be followed up with MDMN news wire release. ASAP!!!

1 Like

Lean are you saying that Auryn is realeasing all inside info to begin buying

1 Like

A little grade comparison with porphyry deposit grade distributions from our fave Singer Report:

2 Likes

Go to Kitco.com Full Site

Refresh
Menu

Metals and Quotes
Precious Metals >
Feb 03, 2016 10:32 NY Time
Updated at Bid
Ask Change
% Change Low
High
Gold 1138.80 +9.80 1123.70
10:32 1139.80 +0.87% 1140.00
Close

1 Like

More confirmation of the Perez report – and now that the entire property is under control or option of a real exploration company things can start to happen.

Thank you, GC, GG, LP and SK for the work you did over the last few weeks to finally bring things to a workable state.

11 Likes

Is this porphyry in addition to the 2 we have already

The first charts are from all 422 porphyry deposits included in the Singer Report. They also sub-divide those deposits into different sub-categories, one of those being Copper / Moly porphyries. Here are the grades against that sub population:

1 Like

Give it time Andy. A while ago when I was posting on the MDMN Blog site I wrote about us changing leagues. We’re slowly getting there. We’ll be moving out of the market that the penny flippers and mo mo players play in and moving into the world of real exploration and mining companies. It’s not a great market sector (yet) and it takes some time for the story to get out. But soon enough it will get the right audience and traction.

We’re very early to the party. Some of us were 15 years early! For many days it looked like the party was going to be cancelled, and very well could have been if someone was pushed too far. But not now – the invitations are being sent out and there will be a party!

11 Likes

Wow! There is AUYRN on page 2. Gotta love it! http://www.pdac.ca/docs/default-source/Convention---2016-docs/ie-pt-exhibitor-list-(jan-19).pdf?sfvrsn=10

1 Like

Cornhusker, are we to interpret your recent posts that the subject porphyry is apparently in the top 10% of all such porphyries?

black tie or jeans for the party?

This is a different Auryn!

1 Like

It’s unlikely news of the porphyry details will move the SP much. Large low grade expensive porphyry deposits are the most hated of all the deposits out there because it is very difficult to mine them and make money unless they are very well proven to be of high tier porphyry grades. I could provide multiple examples where companies are ignoring lower grade high tonnage porphyries and promoting and developing higher grade areas of their properties leaving the lower grades ore for later.

So until much more is proven this news does not mean too much. For those of us following the story over the long term, as Wiz stated, it is validation and a look into the future. For now, the high grade gold and LDM skarn at surface are much more likely to excite investors as Auryn makes their plans for production and provides details.

But for those with a longer time horizon, here is a brand new piece by Rick Rule on resource optionality investing, and he specifically talks about ultra-cheap porphyry deposits that are worth pennies on the dollar now that will be worth billions in the future:

http://sprottglobal.com/thoughts/articles/rick-rule-$2-$3b-gold-deposits-that-can-be-bought-now-for-$15mm—will-command-a-$2-$3b-price-tag-again/

ADDITIONAL REMARK: If you listen to this interview, the cool thing about the ADL/LDM/Fortuna is that Auryn can basically “do nothing” with the porphyry (or at least be modest in their expenses) while going all out full bore production on the higher grade stuff until prices recover as they have years of higher grade stuff they can mine. This combination is what makes it a very attractive deposit. Make money now - Make more money later.

6 Likes