MDMN - 2016-02-01 Weekly Discussion

LOL, Why the insults and anger?

It’s been a great ride, and it’s getting better with each passing day.

I still say MDMN will get their $100 million dollars cash minimum payment. And that payment will now be greater then $100 million dollars. MDMN may even get a greater percent then the 15% now too. But the sale price is going up. Auryn will pay it. And MDMN will benefit. Auryn is not trying to steal or undermine the negotiations or any of that other nonsense that has been brought up by some on this board. MDMN and Auryn have a good working business relationship from which both will benefit. And before you throw your insults because of what I posted here. Just wait and watch for once. If what I have just said doesn’t come to being, then you can make your acidic comments.

But until then, can we just have business like discussions here on this board? Please,

Further more, even though we are a pink sheet stock, and many various things can influence it, does not mean we still haven’t always been in the hands of those three things, to a certain extent? Because we have and we always will be.

1 Like

“It’s been a great ride”!!! You have to be totally out of touch or totally insensitive. Do you realize how many long time shareholders and believers in this stock have pasted over the years? Do you realize there are many shareholders who struggle day to day to pay their bills so they do not have to sell their shares? Tell them what a “great ride” it has been. Take the time to think before you post.

20 Likes

In my neck of the woods
http://www.mining.com/canada-approves-worlds-largest-copper-gold-project-57001/

2 Likes

[quote=“andy2, post:189, topic:836”]
Is the over 7500 hectares Caren Nuocco and Cdch?
[/quote]AURYN clearly has mesura title transfers and some kind of production agreements in place.
It is not clear if Fortuna and Lonco Millarepu mining properties acquistion is contingent on approval of CDCH BOD (Christopher and Patrick Day), and perhaps shareholder special vote. Cerro has yet to issue a shareholder update with the specifics of this acquisition:

Elrac, where abouts in BC are you?

Sometimes with a non-disclosure agreement you can’t even acknowledge the existence of an agreement.

I’ll visit the booth and provide a full report.

7 Likes

You need to look under he PDAC 2016 Investors Exchange Exhibitors. Auryn is listed under Auryn Resources Inc.

2 Likes

That is a different company: http://www.aurynresources.com

It wasn’t meant to insult nor was it posted in anger. It’s meant as a statement of fact. Your great ride comment demonstrates the fact. For those of us who actually know a bit of what has gone on behind the scenes your posts demonstrate a Polyanna naivety. You demonstrate that you have little knowledge about this investment other than what you get from a certain poster who communicates with LP.

You also demonstrate a complete lack of sensitivity to those shareholders who bought into those same communications when we were trading at $0.17, $015, and $0.09, while you continued to say how great things were and it was getting better every day. Regardless of whether someone made a poor choice or over-invested, your complete insensitivity to their position and continued cheerleading and support of management, particularly JJ in spite of the facts, is what makes people not like you and prefer that you stick to IHUB.

[quote=“BigBaboon, post:191, topic:836”]
I still say MDMN will get their $100 million dollars cash minimum payment. And that payment will now be greater then $100 million dollars. MDMN may even get a greater percent then the 15% now too. But the sale price is going up. Auryn will pay it. And MDMN will benefit. Auryn is not trying to steal or undermine the negotiations or any of that other nonsense that has been brought up by some on this board. MDMN and Auryn have a good working business relationship from which both will benefit. [/quote]

I’ve indicated management has a fine relationship with AMC and that JJ has been the problem. And regarding what you “say” will happen, that’s wonderful. I think / hope that will happen as well. The reason I do is the same reason you do. I got the same message from the same “source” who communicated with LP, as did many others. Accuracy of those has been 50/50 at best, although the timing accuracy has been deplorable. Let’s all hope this is one of those which is accurate on both fronts.

This is more Polyanna poppycock. See comment above about complete insensitivity. My comments aren’t acidic they are intended for you to see reality. Reality is what really is. There are plenty of people who have suffered immeasurably because of a combination of lies, poor decisions, bad markets, incompetence, greed (others and our own), and a whole host of factors. Life isn’t always rosy. Your complete lack of acknowledging others pain and recognition of any of JJ’s responsibility for that is what makes your posts toxic and painful to many on the board.

It’s not been a fun ride when you see your investment drops 90% and people die while waiting for their ship to come in or lose houses or suffer relational strain and so on. That’s not fun at all – and that’s true whether I personally experience it or people I care about experience it. So even if those of us fortunate enough to hold on become financially whole, I don’t think there are many who would say, “gee, that was fun, let’s do it again.”

That would be great. Business like implies an understanding of risks and the capacity to self-censor. I think many of us would appreciate it if you did that.

I’ll leave you to your ignorance while I remain grateful to have survived the very, very high risk of this investment and the likelihood of us getting ZERO back during the many years we weren’t in the hands of those 3 factors.

26 Likes

Good catch CHG - if that is the case, I do not see Auryn on either the Trade Show list or the Investors Exchange list. Maybe they haven’t registered yet, there is still a month before the convention and registration is still open.

They very well could be waiting to get all the recent paper work notarized before they register or maybe waiting to get the information that is rumored to be coming out before they register IMHO.

Wizard, I agree with your posts , just like many others do too, I am sure.
That poster has no sense of reality,only explanation,la la la la land for sure.
But responding does not help, just ignore, do not read his posts and certainly do not respond.

1 Like

Basically the Smithers area…1/2 way between Prince George and Prince Rupert

TSXVTrader,

Outstanding! Yes…it isn’t Auryn Resources…and no worries…they will be there. They also will be representing Medinah as well.

3 Likes

Facts, well two facts are the consistent name calling and anger that is displayed on this board.

I have nothing but empathy and heart felt concern for anyone who has suffered financial loss and difficulties. No one has suffered more, lost more or worked through more than I have. It’s all how one looks at life and chooses to react to it.

I choose to count my blessings and move forward with my next best positive step. And have received nothing but personal attacks, on this board, from many for doing so.

You it seems to me, want to wallow in misery and blame others for the choices you made. Then go and try and put down and attack others that our working out of their situation to a better one.

Having the opinion that MDMN is looking toward a bright financially successful future, including, the $100 million dollar plus cash payment coming. Is no basis for others like yourself to start name calling. That opinion is not polyanna thinking nor is it being insensitive to others. I haven’t called anyone names for having the opinions that we won’t get any cash and will lose hugely in MDMN’s negotiations with Auryn. There are no need for personal attacks and name calling.

Reality is what is happening today and going forward into the future is the only choice any of us have. So what choices will one make going forward?

Lets just let people have their opinions on this board and discuss the company’s (MDMN’s) happenings. Without name calling. Discussing what is happening with the company should not be a basis for labeling anyone insensitive or ignorant. It’s just the impartial facts and opinions about the company.

2 Likes

Mike, or anyone when is the conference scheduled to start?

March 6-9 Convention

1 Like

Hopefully they will bring a box of core samples, everyone likes to pull out the magnifying glass and examine them.

1 Like

Preliminary Exploration at Pegaso Nero Target Suggests the Discovery of a Copper Molybdenum Porphyry System within the Altos de Lipangue Project.

http://aurynmining.com/preliminary-exploration-at-pegaso-nero-target-suggests-the-discovery-of-a-copper-molybdenum-porphyry-system-within-the-altos-de-lipangue-project/

4 Likes