MDMN - 2016-02-01 Weekly Discussion

Thanks Mike - your information contains pretty specific information which adds credibility (trusted, believed in). It is hard to imagine Medinah/Auryn making presentations which are intended to enlighten the public about what we have and where the companies are going by saying “I’m sorry there’s a NDA in place on that”. I’m allowing myself to think that we will find out a lot more in the next 30 days.

1 Like

I agree. Surely Auryn will need to make public any information that might be discussed at PDAC. Therefore, Auryn can be expected to announce a considerable amount of information between now and March 6. The only way around such public disclosure would be to execute an NDA with any entity prior to discussing business which would not be particularly productive in a trade show environment.

Bring it on!!!

2 Likes

Mike, do you know if all the documents that needed to be submitted to/accepted by the government been completed yet?

I used to go to PDAC often, last time though, was 3 years ago. At that time, they had computers in the registration area and the Core Shack, and they had a list of all attendees and you send them a message, either where you were, set up meetings, etc.

Not sure they still have that , but if they do and we know who is attending from Auryn, that may be a way for anyone attending to contact them. At a minimum,. you could get in touch with Kathy Hume and meet with her and see what she knows.

BTW, I see Chile is one of the main country sponsors. Last I went, Afghanistan had a booth to attract mining companies, needless to say, very few people stopped by. And if I recall, all the countries booths were with equipment vendors in a separate half of the main room. That side is only available to paid registrants.

Both Chile and Peru are Country sponsors, along with Ecuador

http://www.pdac.ca/convention/sponsors/our-sponsors

Mike, do you expect additional news releases? I thought I remembered something about a news release which would explain the ultimate goals of the parties and how they would be achieved - maybe one that puts everything together?

By the way, congratulations on being RIGHT - but then again I never doubted you and the good doctor all along. With patience, I believe we’re all going to make some serious green-backs.

I would also like to congratulate the posted rumors of Les Price. It’s all turning out just like he said - there was no precipitous and opportunistic TO, right? And,(it appears) we will NOT be paying for infrastructure costs. The option will be exercised it seems in relatively short order OR an additional agreement for early production will be effected, or both. And, it appears we’re in for a nice methodical trek of developing an income stream from various sources (option, early production, and the 15%), which will eventually add solid value to our investment. And, because the price of gold seems to be trending up, things can only get better. This all happened because somebody on OUR side of the transaction was not asleep at the wheel - and in fact did a good job.

4 Likes

There are talks of production this year recently substantiated by Auryn news. If so, Medinah should state realizing revenue for the first time which will be huge.
For this to happen, I would think the option agreement would have to be exercised or at least solid enough for both parties to move into production/revenue.
Thoughts?

Also, how much drilling and discovery work is left, before the purchase option agreement is finalized and signed? Auryn probably has enough information at present to know they want to close the deal. But MDMN may be demanding to find out a bit more to make sure they have a good handle on all the assets in the Mountain so they know they are getting their fair share of all that the Mountain has to offer?

I don’t think it’s so much, when will Auryn exercise the purchase option agreement as it is when will MDMN be willing to exercise the purchase option agreement.

1 Like

Apparently you do not remember that exercising the purchase option is at the sole discretion of Auryn as stated multiple times publicly by Auryn.

4 Likes

Not to temper expectations too much but I wouldn’t attach any significance to Auryn being or not being at PDAC. There’s no correlation b/w AMC announcing developments and their decision to attend an industry event. FWIW

1 Like

Fascinating perspective of where we stand and where we are going. Especially trading at our current levels.

No TO? No paying for infrastructure costs? Income streams? Accuracy of Les Price’s rumors? Tell me the beach you are on and what you’re drinking and/or smoking.

8 Likes

Probably true if they are just attending. If they end up as presenters it has the potential to be different. Even then expectations may need to be tempered. If they are just presenting the facts about how glorious the mountain is without the context of why attenders should buy in or if there is still a cloud of confusion about the future direction - it won’t do us much good.

There are only a small handful of people who have been invested in MDMN as long as I have. I bought into it when it was still a shell company and Dave Dirrico told me that they were going to get a piece of one of NPEC’s properties. Other than some of the insiders, there are plenty who have risked as much, but not many who have risked more in this investment - emotionally, time wise, money wise, reputation wise.

It’s very difficult for someone who hasn’t lived through it to understand the cost. Not just the financial cost but life cost. Regardless of how wonderful (or not) this turns out in the next few years, I don’t know if any of us would say it was worth it. We’ll see.

Nevertheless, after suffering through all the ups and downs, all the false starts, all the times we changed horses mid race, all the bermuda short talk, the empty financings, the losing the property back to JJ. All the false statements, misunderstood statements, miscommunications. All the bonehead q&as, poorly constructed and poorly written shareholder updates. All the bonehead comments from shareholders. All the bashers rubbing our noses in it. All the discussion forums. All the stock dilution, etc. etc. etc. . . . I’m actually starting to lose some of the built up hardness and jadedness. I never lost hope, but hope deferred for this long makes the heart sick.

Finally, with all of the property now in the hands of (what looks like) a competent mining company, I’m beginning to breathe fresh air again. Life is coming back into this investment. Thank you, AURYN!

Take a look at the headlines in order of release from the AURYN’s news archive. Don’t read through the news releases yet, just read the headlines in order.

This is not the MDMN of old. A bush league property doesn’t attract this kind of attention and the quality of people that are involved. AURYN is a company with a plan and they are going somewhere. And we’re going along with them!!!

I know because of the History (thanks for that word Handshake) we cannot count our chickens yet. But I’m betting that we shareholders are not going to get the short end of the stick this time. $100+ million and a minimum of 15% interest in the entire ADL project is going to make us some money over the long haul!

The market won’t turn overnight. Deservedly so in large part, there is too much damage done to the MDMN reputation and the sector is still too soft for this to turn around overnight. But eventually it will turn. AURYN will continue down the path of exploration and early production. Revenue will come in. People who’ve left and naysayers who continue to watch will start to take notice. Fear of missing out and the greed of wanting in will slowly begin to increase. The market will rise!!! And this time, because it’s REAL, with a REAL company, and REAL results, and REAL CASH FLOW, we are not going to fall back!

For those of you who’ve been with me on the roller coaster all these years wondering if you can ever get off. Our day is coming. In fact, I think it’s here for those who can see the future and see where the press releases from AURYN are leading us. And a beautiful day it is!

Do you believe we can do this?

22 Likes

Wow-very nicely written. I so hope you are right. I am a relative newbie (starting buying at 10c right before the run to 18/19c. Would be nice to see the details of the CDCH deal (though I am not a shareholder there).
I have way too much riding on MDMN to go try and play CDCH also. if the CDCH shareholders have been treated fairly, that augurs well for us too.
One thought re LP and future share prices-my understanding is that he has a lot of warrants at 7c. If so, he may be more aligned with us lowly shareholders than people think.

1 Like

I also want to see the CDCH deal. By the way are Les and Greg still holding their slug of CDCH stock or just MDMN stock?

1 Like

LP, GC, and MDMN all still have CDCH stock as far as I know.

1 Like

The seller doesn’t want this stock to breathe as they keep advertising big asks

In November (See Disclosure) Greg and Les had almost 13%. If they are not unloading I am fine

Great post Wiz, I have to admit that reading it brought back memories and pushed my shoulders to my ears again.
It is absolutely important to read the headers you listed. It is in fact a different situation. This time, no back door stock dilution for questionable expenses, or property transfer to insiders. I know nothing about mining, but it certainly looks like Auryn is checking off a list of what it takes to acquire, clean up and develop a first class mining property. Will I be happy with the results after all this time? Absolutely, but now my expectations are grounded and the relief will be immeasurable.
Peter

5 Likes