MDMN - 2016-02-01 Weekly Discussion

This appears to be the case. As far as I know, Christopher has been non-responsive to all shareholder inquiries since AURYN issued it’s news release on Feb 1. If anyone knows different, please post what the Days may have said (on the Cerro thread, please).

AURYN Mining Chile SpA (AMC) Continues Land Consolidation Adds Three New Areas to Portfolio
100% of the Fortuna and Lonco Millarepu mining properties, that constitutes the Fortuna de Lampa mine.

So Auryn publicly announces that they have acquired 100% of CDCH’s claims but because a non disclosure agreement is in place, CDCH cannot even acknowledge this publicly known fact to its shareholders. I must be living in the twilight zone.

1 Like

appear - seem; give the impression of being.
Yes it is bewildering to shareholders what exactly is going on behind the curtain.
Sometimes public disclosure is not as public as it may appear to be.

That’s complete BS!! A transaction has happened on our property we need the facts of what it was sold for! No hiding behind NDA! Time for Cdch to come out with news for us shareholders

Another thing I don’t care if Lester says we will be all hPpy with the deal that was structured! Prove it!!!

2 Likes

That is truly absurd. MDMN and Auryn have a firm executable and enforceable contract. The $100 million is a minimum cash payment, under that contract and there are supposedly a formula in auxiliary agreements for any valuation the will increase the 100 M . If Auryn is willing to pay that amount plus any increase according to the existing agreements I can’t believe anyone in their right mind could think MDMN could turn that down since we and they have a legal binding agreement.

I believe that Auryn might be willing to improve the Auxiliary agreements by substituting less cash for more equity beyond the $100 M and that may be under consideration! But if Auryn offered to live up to all terms and condition of the original agreement there is no way we could turn it down unless we want to end up it court.

5 Likes

Welcome to the world of corporate contracts. Things are always subject to, eligible to, change. We’ve seen that right here, over the years, watching all that has unfolded.
And we have an official announcement that states Auryn/MDMN are in negotiations over that very issue. If it was an iron clad formula that they are both tied to. Then why the new negotiations due to the positive results Auryn has published? Seems to me they have somethings they are talking about, talking over. JMHO

1 Like

. . . in their right mind is the operative phrase. Look who you’re replying to. Don’t feed the trolls.

I believe you are correct regarding your other thoughts.

The Company has one remaining option agreement with Medinah Mining Chile (MMC). The remaining option agreement can be exercised at any time at the sole discretion of AURYN.

Straight from AMC’s website. It’s completely up to AMC. The only renegotiation comes at AMC’s discretion.

5 Likes

So true since its an option Auryn is not bound to exercise it, yet if they do we are bound by the terms.

2 Likes

And medinah has every right to say no to renegotiations Let’s proceed with what was originally decided on or take a hike Auryn. Medinah is finally in a place of power. It’s time to see if our BOD is really as incompetent as most of you think.

If for one second anyone thinks Auryn at “Their own discretion” can just change the terms to anything worse than was already agreed upon without medinah saying yes. You have no idea what you are talking about

2 Likes

Agreed . . . but I assume you mean without Medinah saying, ‘no’ if they feel the terms are worse.

1 Like

No one is saying that, at least not me, what I am saying is if AURYN elects to exercise the option and pay everything according to the original agreement and auxiliary agreements MDMN has little option ( pun intended) but to accept it.

2 Likes

Let’s change the discussion. We know our stock picking ability is suspect. :wink: How are we at picking the Super Bowl champ?

0 voters

CHF Investor Relations website www.chfir.com, shows no mention of AURYN (except Auryn Res.), Medinah or their presentation.

Wonder if it was a one-time presentation creation ?

Rod

Just some rambling thoughts.

http://www.medinah-minerals.com/?p=3429
"Members of the Medinah Minerals, Inc., Board of Directors and Medinah Mining Chile’s Trustee (both Medinah Companies, being collectively referred to as the “Company”), travelled to Santiago, Chile, between the dates of January 17-24, 2016.
The purpose of the trip was to attend to various legal and administrative matters relative to several agreements in which the Company has either a direct or a vested interest.
“With specific regard to the ADL, at this point, Medinah Minerals Inc. continues in its Option Agreement with AURYN that calls for the payment of a minimum of $100 million US funds while maintaining a 15% interest in production coming from their ADL properties. Based upon the positive results published by AURYN,
for the Company’s Altos de Lipangue (“ADL”) property claims at a much higher ownership holding that would enhance Medinah’s long-term prospects.”

Please allow me to cherry pick out of the above and the cherries read

(at this point a minimum of $100 million US funds while maintaining a 15% interest in production… negotiations are ongoing between the Companies to consider AURYN’s outright purchase formula at a much higher ownership holding that would enhance Medinah’s long-term prospects.)

Normally when two sides are negotiating it’s because both sides of the table each have something that the other side of the table wants. In this case we really don’t know what all of the stakes are.

Has the minimum $100M now grown to an amount more than the original base and is Auryn trying to negotiate away part or all of that increased amount by offering a larger percent interest in production or is Auryn simply trying to reduce the minmum $100M by offering Medinah a higher percentage to enhance Medinah’s long-term prospects?

I, much like everyone else here, can only speculate on what the answer is, or even what the question should be.

I, as many of us, have a lot of time and money invested in Medinah. I personally believe that Auryn is operating both professionally and with integrity. I cringe when I see someone post how Auryn is performing in any manor less that above board. Mr. Letts came to us when Ulander was last selected and told us how a real miner would move on the property. Auryn has followed, and continues to follow the outline he provided. We have never been in a better position as shareholders than we are today. Almost every week we find out that we are better off than the last week and I expect that next week we will see that we will become aware that we are better off then than we believed we were today. In other words, it just keeps getting better from one week to the next. There is nothing that we can do about the share price at this time so some here might as well stop your threats and crying. It won’t help. Many here have said that the mountain will take care of the share price. I’ll suggest the contents of the mountain together with Auryn and The Letts will be the eventual reason that my time in this investment will be substantially rewarded.

16 Likes

Do any of you here believe that Auryn has gotten this far without knowing what the end results will be?. They did not purchase the claims they have without knowing what the possibilities or the best and worst case of the MDMN “negotiations” are. They have made enough side deals with MDMN to know where they are headed and how to get there. “This deal is done.” This is all over except telling us what we as shareholders will get in return for living in the dark for so long.

12 Likes

My Message to Cathy Hume of CHF:

I notice you no longer have MDMN’s company profile on your site. Does this mean that CHF no longer represents Medinah Minerals?

Yes. Our contract was a short one.
Regards
Cathy

1 Like

[quote=“Karl, post:401, topic:836”]
Does this mean that CHF no longer represents Medinah Minerals?

Yes. Our contract was a short one.

Karl, thanks for confirming.

[/quote] Well, throw out that timeline!
Bring forth this one…

After AURYN exercises ALL JV option agreements, it will be moving independently of MDMN control.
Share ownership will be very beneficial to AURYN’s bottom line, but controlling interest will not be necessary for AURYN to proceed forward on it’s short-term and long-term plans on monetization. Any early production agreements will incentivize AURYN to gain a greater percentage of MDMN shares, and also boost MDMN’s PPS. A TO will be offered by AURYN after production and cashflow allows exploration to continue without a great initial cash outlay.

4 Likes

Spill on aisle 7 has been cleaned up – sorry for dragging some through it. No need to reply. It will not continue.

4 Likes

Actually its public if you have the time. Chile has a Transparency Law that allows the public to access information via their web site or submitting requests directly. Its cumbersome, time consuming and really helps if you speak Spanish. Takes no more than 20 days to get a response. Google Chilean Transparency Laws or Chiles Mining Minestry. It’s a torturous process. Good luck.

Yes, I was actually using your quote to point that out to Zotron. My less than successful attempt at humor should have appeared immediately after my comment back to Zotron, so I went ahead and just now moved it there in an edit (for clarification). Thank you for the additional information. If details revealed in AURYN’s media post are not clarified with further “news” of the contracts negotiated to make acquisitions, I’d appreciate if anyone here fluent in Spanish will make the inquiry and report back to the forum.