MDMN - 2016-02-01 Weekly Discussion

If everything we’re reading is accurate and the rumor mills are true that we will be getting at least $100 million in cash upon the exercise of the option . . . I’d say it’s time to back up the truck for those of you sitting on the side lines. :smiley:

I would join you, but I backed up the truck already at these prices 10 years ago! :fearful:

4 Likes

Just the other day you were uncertain on how long we might be here because we don’t know exact terms since that Sunday update put up more questions now your ready to back the truck up

I like what your hearing though

Read the first word . . . IF :smile:

1 Like

Gotcha! Well the BID is building and the seller keeps selling

Exactly. Way too often, those rumors have never ever come true. Les is just dangling the carrot again would be my guess.

Much like Charlie Brown though, I will keep hoping upon hope that Lucy will keep the darned football in place this time.

1 Like

To quote a friend of mine . . .

. . . from Fortuna through the ADL and Caren to the LDM.

3 Likes

This may be closer to telling the whole story! :laughing:

1 Like

Wow Kevin looks like your very excited! You must of heard some good news today

Judging from the latest rumor mill seems that everybody misunderstood the last update. As I said before wait for the details to be released by Auryn.

2 Likes

Just having some fun given that it seems like we’re finally on our way to somewhere. The consolidation of the properties under AMC’s control was the final requirement.

2 Likes

Shareholders are just waiting to hear ALL the details! … Been waiting excruciatingly long (but tolerably since AURYN contracts were signed and early results). :relaxed:
We’re all in this together, so let’s make it a fun journey going forward!

1 Like

Some good news to pass on.

Heard that Auryn will in fact have a booth at the PDAC in Tornoto on March 6!

Please please please…somebody here on MP visit that booth and then follow-up with a full report to everyone here!!! :smile:

More news is pending from Auryn. It might come out this week…more exploration information on the mountain to pass on.

3 Likes

So Mike, do you think Auryn will release everything about the ALTO prior to convention? Maybe exercise the option? I think they would want to disclose as much as possible to attract big Majors to join them if they go Public

I don’t know about everything but there is sure is a lot pending to come out this month.

Are they going to PDAC under a business name we are not familiar with. They don’t appear to be on the PDAC exhibitor list.

I’ll be there and will make sure to visit the booth to pick up a free pen and ask them what they paid for the “Tuna” (Fortuna). Unless CDCH bohers to inform us. I imagine people will be even more intoxicated and depressed than last year.

9 Likes

The booth will be manned by geologists so I’m not sure you will be able to get answers about that but very pleased nevertheless that you will be there and will pass on what you learn to us mushrooms!

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to wear this t-shirt…

2 Likes

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this but wanted to share it

ABOUT US

AURYN now owns and controls over 7,500 hectares of mining properties and continues its effort to consolidate the entire historical mining district of Altos de Lipangue.

How can they own and control over 7500 hectares if they haven’t excersised the option?

Is the over 7500 hectares Caren Nuocco and Cdch? Someone help me understand. Tia

I’m fairly confident all will be disclosed prior to PDAC. They’re not setting up a booth and discussing all aspects of the mountain without full disclosure to shareholders. MOO.

3 Likes