MDMN - 2016-02-08 Weekly Discussion

Can someone post l2 please

2 Likes

Is he/she behind .0211?

30 Min Summary:

1. at open CDELhad moved up from $0.020 yesterday to $0.021 looking for 28.9M shares. But several buyers jumped just ahead of him.

2. big sells started quickly and there were something like 6M to 8M shares sold into the bid @ $0.021 in no time - one was 2.7M shares, another 1.5M, and several other large ones.

3. then other buyers jumped in front of the big BID and have driven the price up to $0.0229 where there is over 1M showing for sale

1 Like

Maybe all this buying is Bogdon, finally covering :laughing:

So, what happens when this buyer has filled his order?

Hopefully it is “smart money” buying in anticipation of big news in the very near future.

Otherwise, can we hope the recent move to gold will drive others to seek out exploration plays? Not counting on it at this point.

Note that CDEL continues to look to purchase 26.1M @ .021

If it is auryn buying that won’t happen anytime soon. IMHO I’ll bet that someone on this board is selling right now to.

Big buy just went through is he still showing 27 mill

He shows 23.5M now. Looks like he picked up about 5.5M in that initial wave into the BID. 28.9M - 5.5M = 23.4M.

On the first day it looked like 8M to 10M per 1/4 cent price raise. So far it is keeping true, even with the competition he’s getting from other buyers. So at this rate, if it keeps to form, he will be filled somewhere just short of $0.03, perhaps early next week.

Will there be more to follow?

2 Likes

I can’t believe this guy might get filled 62 mill around .02 when it took Auryn 7.5 cents to get 150 million

Buys 985,736
Sells 8,219,116

It only took one MM to move from .0219 to .0281 on a sale of 271 shares.

sorry-went from .0219 to .0218 on 271 shares

1 Like

Sorry I meant to say Auryn lol

FYI – one rumor is that LP and friends knew of the huge overhang from either Claro or JJ and prearranged the large size bid from the mystery buyer to remove the overhang.

1 Like

cant beleive there is a big buyer and we still have some POS selling into it at .02. DOESNT make sense!!! sorry but what kinda of a fool would sell into someone who is showing intent to buy millions of shares??

2 Likes

So JJ and company are now an enemy of MDMN? Why would they sell when they wouldn’t sell to ayrun ?