MDMN - 2016-02-08 Weekly Discussion

I believe(GUESS) that a treat was made between two parties stating I drop MDMN to 0 and the other party basically said I’ll stop your BS in it’s tracks. Looks like a who’s got bigger balls game

1 Like

Looks very thin with all 10k maybe seller is out

I was in a trade and didn’t catch it. It’s covered up now.

correct was up and now gone. Glad to see you still here. Misery loves company LOL

TR did he have 32 million yesterday? If so he only accumulated 10 million with the other 5 million through another buyer

“Our friend” CDEL is in big trouble with the SEC. You have got to read this article.
http:ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article+70160811

this may be the proper link Current Report Filing (8-k)

The link I posted has to be googled. Thank you Turkenator.

1 Like

Can I get l2 posted Tia

2 Likes

Whoever it is buying, they have not stopped. It’s just that no one is currently selling to them at their bid of .021 :wink:

(see L-2 post this morning at the market open)

2 Likes

So by the looks of things the evil MM’s have decided that their are not going to sell AIR today???

Oh I’ll probably be here for a long time, although I believe things have been looking up for us… most shareholders just don’t know it yet.

At this point the buyer is not buying @ the ASK and their large 23M order is acting as a floor with no sellers willing to sell into that floor price at this time.

They started this week with a 60M+ order, so they are protecting as much as almost 40M they already bought below this price (no way to know how many they bought at the ASK on that first day, but I suspect it was quite a few.)

They could just keep the order sitting where it is for a while as protection going forward. Or they could move it up like they did on Day 2 to get more shares. I’m sure they did not want to buy 60M shares up to some higher price and then see the price collapse as soon as they were done buying and see themselves underwater with much of their position.

Whichever they do right now the MDMN market is “healing” or stablizing at this new level in the .02s. A large number of eager sellers have been absorbed. A new floor is being established. We are up 40% from the recent low with no retrace. That’s very positive.

At some point enough Auryn news will accumulate and more new buyers will make their move.

9 Likes

I don’t remember what it started as yesterday. If you scroll up high enough it’s there. I do know the bid today is the same as the last time I saw it yesterday.

2 Likes

You had to say something…
:wink:

1 Like

I see the dive bombing has begun…

1 Like

He’s now on the BID with 20 million

a little over 3M into the 24M BID. That’s the third 2M+ trade in the last two days. Someone still has plenty to unload apparently. And the buyer just waited them out.

1 Like