MDMN - 2016-02-08 Weekly Discussion

Now 1.5 million on the ASK @ .0213 ATDF

Trying to bait the bidder to come up

Unreal!!!

How is this legal? Obviously it’s in insider who has been dumping shares sine early last year

Nothing is obvious here except there is a large floor to protect the BS

Looks like Claro or whomever decided to go down and take the bait. He got a taste to the tune of 7,116,900, grabbed a few mil of our big buyer, and then our buyer gave hammerboy the big F U and pulled his order! I love it! Smart buyer. Drop the bid and let the asswipe come down to him if he’s gonna be that way. My kinda guy! LOL

6 Likes

There’s another buyer now who’s front running our boy CDEL using ATDF and not showing his size who’s grabbing some of these sells. I love it! Load 'em up boys then let it run! :slight_smile:

Oh and our big bid guy on CDEL didn’t drop his order, it just disappears every time someone uses CDEL to jump in ahead of him to get some shares. He’s down to under 14 M bidding now.

4 Likes

Now it’s looking like our big bid on CDEL pulled his order, which is what I would have done much sooner if I see some dipshit hammering the bid like that. Make him dump at a penny if he’s gonna be that way!

1 Like

I’m still showing him with 11198224 shares @ .021

The last three trades have gone off in the spread where you can’t see the buyer or seller, to the tune of 2 M shares. The spread is the price range between the best bid and best ask.

Now the big buyer is back at best bid on CDEL bidding 11.198 M.

2 Likes

Every so often he disappears on my Ameriturd L II. Just another reason they’re one of the big 3 turds! (Ameriturd, Eturd, & Scotturd).

2 Likes

Auryn is laughing there arses off 62 million shares for about .021

1 Like

The numbers say, of the 18.9M shares sold today the CDEL bidder did not buy 6.6M of the trades.

Eturd wants 2 million @ .0181

We’ve hit a volume of 18.9M traded today and over 82 M for the month. Let’s see if our dumbass seller is done now. They may be getting close if not finished. It’s been quiet for ten minutes now and our boy CDEL still has 11.198 M to add to his collection.

2 Likes

We can say we have another buyer or 2

1 Like

He started the day bidding 23.47 and now he’s at 11.19, so I would think he’s got at least 12.28 on the day.

3 Likes

TR he could very well be done

1 Like

I agree. The good news is that he has caused others to step up and purchase over 6.6M and I see that as a plus. Hopefully we are removing all of these trades from those shares that would be slowing us down later from a price rise when AMC changes their song from “future production” to “now producing”. :smiley:

3 Likes

Someone outside of our big buyer has scooped up 6 million shares

1 Like

All’s been quiet for the last 15 mins now. ATDF is back to outbidding our big boy on CDEL with no sign of the dumper. Yesterday I was thinking that if I was right about the seller he had 20 - 25 M left to go. The numbers today and for the month are lining up. I hope I’m right for all our sake’s. Time for the shenanigans to be over and this thing reflect some more appropriate value. I’m outta here unless things get interesting again today. :smile:

2 Likes

BTW, note on the L II now that there are no large orders showing on the ask. Perhaps telling. Keep an eye on that. Watch for changes from what we’ve been seeing the past couple months and we’ll have a better idea of whether our big dumbass seller is done or not, IMO.

3 Likes