MDMN - 2016-02-08 Weekly Discussion

Looks like he is the one that got them all today at .021, he is sitting patiently at that buy waiting for some one to sell at this level and they are.

Is anyone not angry about what has been going on in the last few days.? Did anyone read the link to the SEC charges against CDEL? Overwhelminly, today the selling has been at the bid again.
Volume- 18,970,410
Buys-4,203,625
Sells- 14,556785
IMO, this is a deliberate strategy to keep the price low. We opened at .021 and currently at .021 with a volume of 18,970,410. The same strategy that has been going on for months. What can we do about this?

1 Like

Issue a cash dividend. :joy:

4 Likes

I used to get angry, but you come to accept that this is the way the markets are, then you decide on the basis of that understanding if you still want to be involved. The only way the manipulation changes is when the collective masses all decide that they aren’t going to put up with things anymore and take matters into their own hands… meaning a revolution. Everything is too ingrained and the general population is either too dumb, too lazy, or like a gorilla taken from the wild and kept in a cage for 20 years… too docile… for the change to come any other way. How many people do you know who are sick of politics and politicians, who complain about the state of things with every opportunity? Probably a lot. How many of them are willing to risk their comfy little piece of life, such as it is, to rebel against the system and demand changes, to do whatever it takes to accomplish that even if it means risking life and limb? Many SAY they are, but they aren’t.

There is a specific reason why I’m not angry about this situation: To my knowledge the seller has been one idiot who is running or has run out of shares. Even if this is shorting, I believe this company has the best shot of any pinky I’ve ever heard of to stick it to those bastards if the guys running things decide to run the company intelligently, profitably, and share the wealth with shareholders as an income investment and not necessarily a growth investment. The mining sector is one of those that is invested in because companies issue dividends. If MDMN someday decides to do this, as I have heard about for years and years, then shareholders will have the satisfaction of receiving income from MDMN without having to sell shares, AND in the process STICK IT to the shorts.

Ok, have to run. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thanks Rich! Say hi to the ladies for me in South Beach!

I believe ATD is Claro!

It appears every finger is indeed pointing to Claro.

If it is him, he share position should be completely depleted or nearly so.

What a dumb SOB.

5 Likes

Silly me, I’ll think twice next time.

He may be the culprit Mike but his dumbness is good for us because soon his shares will be in good hands…NOT his.

SOB is a compliment

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: CDCH - Cerro Dorado - Forum Start

Once Claro is out we should move up on light volume. We’ll trade like we have a 300 million share float because there are about 25-35 shareholders that control close to a billion shares!

7 Likes

Come on Auryn HIT the ASK and get this over .03

Could it be Auryn knows how many shares Claro has and that is why they put out a 62 million share bid to take him out. If that is the case then Clarito has just a little over 10 million left to dump

So you think Claro is buying now? Because the ATDF I’m talking about is on the bid, jumping in ahead of CDEL.

1 Like

Only 1.55 M shares traded the rest of the day after I left. Still some selling but I’m not sure it was the same source. Wasn’t watching.

2 Likes

16 Million sells, 3.4 Million buys.

Just amazing. If I hadn’t been disappointed dozens of times before, I’d buy some more.

And I just might.

Barnum and Bailey, “There’s a sucker born every day” No inference to the brothers. :grinning:

Rod

I’m not trying to be an optimist here Rod, but there is a perspective that brings balance… 16 million sells that only took us down .0012 today. I believe that the dipshit is almost out of shares, if not entirely now, and we’ll know much more clearly by the end of next week. If he’s not done, I’m pretty sure he’s close.

Most people know around how many shares I own. (Some know more than I do, and I actually don’t remember exactly how many I own without looking into the accounts). My cost basis is over a dime. I am feeling more confident by the month that I’m going to, at the very least, double my money at some point in the future. I’m 46 and an increasingly more competent trader, so I’ll be alright until that time comes. After 10 + years I have to say that I’m happy to be able to have this level of confidence. It’s been a long road and things have been MUCH worse through most of it.

10 Likes

For those upset about CDCH, MDMN, LP, JJ, Claro, or anything else – The Mining Play will not be used as a place to organize or to take legal action against anyone, period.

If you attempt to do so you will be deleted and banned.

9 Likes