MDMN - 2016-02-08 Weekly Discussion

I find it interesting also that Etrade has been sitting on the Bid with the minimum size of 10,000 shares and they take whatever is thrown their way for at least a couple of million shares so far.

1 Like

And there she goes poof

Here’s all the trades so far today…

1 Like

it’s gone!

1 Like

This might be it!Let’s see if that other million goes

I would expect the ask to start thinning now if the buy pressure keeps up. The anticipation will start growing among any legit sellers that they will be able to get higher prices for their shares, leaving any shorts to have to fend for themselves. Even the shorts eventually get out of the way, piling back on after the momentum slows.

2 Likes

[quote=“cornhuskergold, post:77, topic:880, full:true”]
890K shares for sale at $0.021 - what is the buyer’s ceiling?
…[/quote]

Another 900K at $0.021 for sale.

1 Like

I say it goes bye bye in 3 mins

I expect first resistance at .022 based on my charts, fwiw

1 Like

Etrade has been sitting at the bid and the ask at the same time throughout a number of the trades. They sold about 900,000 only to but up another sell order of 900,000. Some strange things going on, since they were selling at the ask and at the same time they were taking in a lot of the sells at the bid.

1 Like

Looks like buying has stopped

Or the selling has, which means people will have to increase their bids. Lets hope!

2 Likes

Sure. There’s been a couple of new posters on I Hub, but mostly just the same tired crew with a re-apperance here and there. Ex B not willing to pull the trigger just yet.

Would love if someone put that 60mm share bid at $0.02. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Most of that buying at $0.0175 (claimed by thegame92797) and then above that up to $0.021 was mostly by one or two buyers, or so it looked like to me. I thought most trades were at the ASK without a large BID showing. But apparently things happened faster than my LII display kept up - at least according to our favorite IHUB tool - way more shares at the BID than the ASK according to this chart - yet the price moved up 20%. It is skewed by the earlier 1.5M trade that was “in between” and registered as a SELL. Changing that trade would have made it mostly even.

Looks to me like an aggressive buyer showed up and lots of sell shares came out of the woodwork rapidly to feed the buyer, else the price would have gone up even more.

Also looks like someone could get 7M to 10M shares in a 1/4 cent move, or maybe 30M to 40M shares per one cent price rise, probably more as the price rises.

Will there be any follow on waves?

1 Like

Take a look at the monthly chart of MDMN shown below.

The end of 2010 we get the Ulander deal. It falls apart the second half of 2011 as CDCH is removed from the deal at the point. Don’t recall exactly what story came out to breath new life into it, but there was one. :slight_smile: Q3 of 2012 it’s clear that Ulander is a sham and the stock falls.

Q2 of 2014 we have a deal with the AURYN. Auryn friend buy in aggressively and stock runs up to $0.10. Unfortunately JJ and Claro are still JJ and Claro. You can see the chart from the point when they converted all those shares.

As a couple of weeks ago, the property is now completely under AMC’s control or option. The fundamental news is now piling up. AMC will not be going backwards with this project. Bonanza gold discovery and one of three (likely) Porphyries confirmed.

All the non-believers can sit and watch. Did MDMN start as a paper play? Perhaps. Was the ADL property always legit? Yes. Unfortunately it was in the hands of someone who had no earthly idea how to explore, develop, and monetize it. THAT HAS NOW CHANGED!

Welcome to the new MDMN – a company that will likely end up as a holding company of 15+% of AMC – the company that will monetize the billions of dollars in mineralization that makes up the ADL mining district.

I don’t need to be a TA guru to tell you what the right side of this monthly chart is going to look like during the next 18 months.

3 Likes

Yes! Something is indeed up. This is only the start. I have no further rumors to share.

2 Likes

Can you expand on that Mike? Maybe not, are you under a NDA to?

Re Wiz’s monthly chart it’s interesting to note that the “slow stochastic” has started up in a meaningful fashion. Every time that has happened over the last 5 years the stock price has gone up at least 5 cents. (his chart doesn’t show the slow stochastic)

Mike are you certain that was a real BID?