MDMN - 2016-02-08 Weekly Discussion

I cannot guarantee it is him, but I have my suspicions. There aren’t that many of us with 8 or 9 figure positions.

Claro did not invest a penny as far as I know. All his shares are free, in that sense. He doesn’t know or care anything about mining or Medinah. At least that’s my 2 cents or 1 share opinion. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Buyer at $.0175 on the ask was me. I wish I had the money for that .016 large bid.

Apparently there was a big buyer and seller at .0175 as for most of the trades today were at that price before they finally took out the seller and move the ask upwards.

BMAK is a market maker synonymous with dilution and shorting. Same as VFIN, VNDM, PERT, and a handful of others. That is taken from a poster on IHUB I might add.

Ditto!!!

1 Like

Gotcha. Well the 61M is still there, covered up at the moment by a higher BID (it was uncovered for a few seconds just a few minutes ago). We’ll just have to wait and see if it moves up at all.

Apparently there is renewed speculation by some that selling at the ASK by one particular seller in volume has started up again. Maybe it’s just bait for any such seller, a dare, to come down to $0.016. If so it may not move up at all and just disappear at some point.

Right now - lots of smaller BIDs above $0.016

2 Likes

I didn’t have my L II opened until two minutes ago. Here’s what TDAmeriturd L II is showing

1 Like

CEL just dropped the 61mm share bid.

1 Like

Wow this is getting fun again! .02

Million shares going off

Looks like as of yesterday we’ve attracted some more motivated buying. Anyone keeping an eye on the trader’s blogs/boards like Ihub and the one “ExBlockman” (Harold) posts on?

1 Like

I am not sure why some people think it is Claro selling, since it is a buy order for 61 M shares not a sell order… It might be finally some institutional investor coming into the stock based on the last few news articles, But that is even suspicious since most astute investors know better than to show an order of that size.

I believe whoever is buying is known to Medinah.

Auryn or a fund.

2 Likes

http://www.theotc.today/2013/08/a-closer-look-at-awesome-penny-stocks.html

Their history is attacking companies in conjunction with “death spiral” financiers.

2 Likes

890K shares for sale at $0.021 - what is the buyer’s ceiling?

Maybe that was thegame92797 just topping off.

We did lose our 61M BID. Someone was trying to make an impression - as per Karl’s comment.

1 Like

Right now he has put up a wall at .02 with millions going off at that price…

They just keep coming it seems like

How many shares are going off at .02

I think it’s Claro selling as being part of the reason there has been so much supply in any efforts to go back up. I’m not relating Claro’s shares to the 61M bid at all.

2 Likes

8M in total volume (all prices) so far

2 Likes

That 1 million looks tasty