MDMN - 2016-02-15 Weekly Discussion

Yes, something has changed. This update is dated Feb. 2016.

Says, "Based upon the positive results published by AURYN, negotiations are ongoing between the Companies to consider AURYN’s outright purchase formula for the Company’s Altos de Lipangue (“ADL”) property claims at a much higher ownership holding that would enhance Medinah’s long-term prospects.

Since the contract only talks about one purchase formula. That being the $100 million dollar minimum for 85% of the ADL. Then, the price of the $100 million dollars could very well be going up in price for Auryn to purchase their portion of the ADL.

We shall wait and see.

Well if that’s the case then Auryn should hurry up and Excersise the option before they find more goodies in the mountain.

Burst out laughing…long in tulip bulbs indeed. Isn’t that what were mining here…tulip bulbs?

Sheesh. I thought it was pear trees.

1 Like

Rather than dreaming with my eyes wide open I like to be realistic but open to pleasant and unexpected surprises and I welcome both opinions (Fadein’s and Baldy’s).

Both arguments are very valid and we will find out… “soon” :smile:

In support of Fadein’s argument, the exercising of the option will be the very elusive “stamp of approval” that Medinah has been going after for two decades collecting a series of ignominious fiascoes.

The stamp of approval alone is a catalyst and has done miracles for other penny stocks, with or without a naked short position.

Why should we be any different?

2 Likes

Starting out like last week pre-market. Hmmmm

1 Like

I was just noticing that.
250,000 at .021.
Looks like it was a buy

Quickie gold chart update on the old board for those interested.

3 Likes

I don’t know what “Cash Trade” means, but that’s what my time & sales window says that trade was.

1 Like

He’s still there

There’s CDEL sitting at the top of level 2-10,670,924. Let’s see how the selling goes.

1 Like

No big blocks on the ASK

Not going to get into share price, option price, etc. But i do think it is worth noting that when AMC signed the option agreement the PEN (Peruvian Nuevo Sol) was trading at 3.186 to the $1. It is now 3.4991 to the dollar or rougly 9.8% higher. That means if AMC were to exercise the option price today, they would have to pay an additonal $9.8 million PEN equivalent.

The Chilean peso has not devalued vs the $ as much. It was 672.75 on signing vs 708.854 today.

1 Like

Since the property is being valued in dollars it also means that the property is that much more valuable to Auryn as well!

1 Like

A little upward pressure…

1 Like

Could it be seller is finally done? Or is he waiting for Cdel to move up?

Earlier CDEL was on the ask @ .0215 and backed off to the .024 it is currently setting on. Maybe, just maybe, the seller isn’t looking to be as active as in the past.

The bigger test is going to be “what happens if/when” the larger buyer is filled. Can the stock hold it’s gains? This will require some new bid support unless this large buyer reloads. Based on the way they have showed their entire order over the past week I would guess they won’t reload, at least immediately.

3 Likes