MDMN - 2016-02-15 Weekly Discussion

Here’s the contract to avoid confusion.

1 Like

For now, I’m sticking with AURYN Mining’s public news release over anyone else’s opinion.

The Caren mine, through the acquisition of Minera Mantos Azules Chile, which in turn holds exploitation and environmental permitting to start early production of up to 5,000 t/month on the identified high grade veins that yield grades as high as 124 g/t (Update on bonanza gold grades in Caren mine, have returned over 100 g/t Au at Fortuna - Merlin system in the Altos de Lipangue project, Chile. - AURYN Mining Chile)

4 Likes

Mr. Bubba, if you read the contract, it expressly states:1) This agreement can’t be construed as a JV; and 2) Gives, and in fact, requires MDMN to assist in acquiring other claims that would benefit the project.

2 Likes

My suggestion for everyone is to rely on publicly available documents, contracts, and AMC’s news releases instead of some of the older MDMN releases and “rumored sources” that have been wrong just as often as they’ve been right.

5 Likes

So Kevin what do you think this week has in store for us?

No idea what’s going to happen this week. It sure would be nice to see that buying continue to take the overhang out of the market and move the price up.

The good news is AMC will continue to explore the properties and put out news when they have it. Whether they exercise the option as is or announce a newly exercised agreement I think we’ll hear about it before July 2017. Regardless, it’s 100% clear to me that they are moving forward as expeditiously as possible.

5 Likes

Last post of the day. I have noticed since we switched over to this new site, the number of posters has gone down. 10%, maybe 5% of the posters post 90% of the posts. Yet there are hundreds of members and I realize that many don’t want to be active, but just read content.

The board is for everyone, and there are no dumb questions. JMO, before you post, check to see if the answer is readily available on the internet, in other words, don’t expect someone to do your simple DD for you.

Have a great evening.

3 Likes

The contract says we’re getting minimum $100M cash to but some think that has changed

1 Like

I would like to see some of these individuals take a trip on the TV show “Shark Tank”, and explain to the sharks how they arrived at the valuations for MDMN. Now that would be great television!

2 Likes

I think I just fainted…

1 Like

It’s like we are on the Mining Play of 2007 again. :smile:
Pretty sweet.

1 Like

One only has to look very carefully at where the claims boundary is in relation to the adit entrances to know how it stands.

In any case, it is mute point-they already have new agreements in place on how production is going to be handled so no longer matters.

4 Likes

Can you provide a link to this information? TIA

to Mike Gold, my apologies, that was a rude question. But could qualify your statements by indicating where or who they eminate from. TIA

As BE and others remember very well, the Friedman apostles at the University of Chicago argued for years that ‘bubbles’ were the fanciful product of the imaginations of economists who were not dealing with the verties of real world economics (whatever that is.)

Then came the tech bubble of 2001 and the housing bubble of 2008, and the next thing you know Alan Greenspan, one of Friedman’s most ardent acolytes, is shedding tears of remorse at senate hearings questioning his sagacity and underlying economic philosophy. Even Paulson, who did a yeoman’s job (along with Geitner and Summers) of keeping the entire global economic system from going over a cliff, has since called Friedman economics a lot of b.s… Krugman and others took Friedman and all of his blind co-horts of U of Chi. to the cleaners

Friedman economics tells us (among many things) that the ps of this little penny stock can only go so high and it will be governed by the technical underlying the stock, the companies and the mountain. The valuations will NOT be made by the undying economics…the valuations may well start there, but where they end us is anybody’s guess because it will be contagion in the marketplace that drives the price just like it drove the price of tulips in Holland in the 17th century and nearly bankrupted the country.

We all do well to lay off the predictions of where the p.s. is headed. Nobody will know until AFTER the fact…and predictions at this point are a fool’s gambit. Let’s just see what happens…should be an interesting ride. An awful lot of people have suffered through more anguish than an p.s. can redeem them for…and we know who to thank for that.

9 Likes

Some us have been here 15+ years and pretty well seen it all. There’s a fair # of us oldertimers that don’t bother posting much anymore. Part jaded, wiser and just plain wore out…plus I’ve got better things to do until we get more price action and a steady stream of news. My 2 cents worth

10 Likes

NO EMOTICONS. WTF.

Love, Drifter…

PS!!!

I have been adding the shit out of my position and couldn’t be happier with the current DISCONNECT. this is from a 5 year SH. my AVG PPS is .06

[heart emoticon, thumbs up emoticon, green man emoticon]

2 Likes

Yup. Central banks have created an environment where fundamentals are completely divorced from the true value of most asset classes (including gold). When you artificially suppress interest rates while injecting liquidity, bubbles become inevitable. I’m in the camp that believes that gold will be the best performing asset class over the next 5-10 years. Over time, MDMN should benefit from this move if a TO hasn’t already occurred. But I’d add, that anybody who isn’t trying to make their own predictions of what MDMN is and will be worth, is at a significant disadvantage in managing their investment.

It dawns on me that I’d probably be better served to STFU when it comes to discussing price “predictions” given some of the dialogue on this board. The “tulpengekte” (tulip mania) you reference was built on “the greater fool theory.” Stocks will go as high as somebody else is willing to pay for them. I have no doubt that many folks around here would be"long" a lot of tulip bulbs if we were living in the 17th century.

2 Likes

Know one is claiming the minimum $100M cash has changed. They are speculating the possibility the contract could be renegotiated. It’s a valid point to be considered. I try to keep an open mind to all possibilities. Keeps me sane.

It dawns on me that I’d probably be better served to STFU when it comes to discussing price “predictions” given some of the dialogue on this board.

What dawns on me is the post Ulander run up based on nothing other than shareholders being wooed by two crooks. Most have grown up since then and now base their expectations on the fundamentals. There could be some underlining factors but the proof is staring us in the face.

5 Likes