MDMN - 2016-02-22 Weekly Discussion

Don;

I saw that too and just about choked !

I’m sure that there is a double meaning here, as in ‘exercising will pay dividends in the future’ . :wink:

" The most lucrative part of the contract will be the retained interest
returning dividends for the entire life of the Altos de Lipangue mine
properties. "

Rod

1 Like

Still no LEVEL 2 guys,

Come’on don’t make me beg. :smile:

Rod

Thanks Don.

YATB.

Just made that one up. ( I only know about 3 or 4 acronyms, my daughter probably knows hundreds !) LOL

YOU ARE THE BEST.

Rod

1 Like

Update is on the OTC now.

1 Like

The release was great for those needing some extra comfort that progress was being made but, LNG is correct, it won’t move the market. There needs to be a formal definition of the resource and/or mine plan at a minimum for a company like MDMN to attract a new audience. In the absence of a formal resource the update will appear promotional (with some of the standard “hokey” MDMN phrases) to those from the outside looking in.

I did like that they are sticking with he $100M “language” for now. The market ain’t going to believe it until the contract is exercised and/or cash flows are tangible and predictable. An April start sounds pretty good to me!

4 Likes

I hope this is only a beat guess on your part. 5% of the early production opportunities is going to take a looooong time to add up to anything of value. IMO

Yes - it would certainly incentivize Auryn to shelve the ADL and NUOCO properties until after the option exercise. I hope everyone had/has to sign off on the production plan.

I’m guessing that the discussion about Auryn never handing over a check for $100,000,000 will start to fade out of the conversation.

How long have you been invested here? Do you really think MDMN/“Vancouver” is privy to AMC’s 1,3, 5 year plan? I would argue that AMC’s ability to kick the tires with early production opportunities for the next 12 months would dramatically increase the odds of a TO. If AMC doesn’t put it in their own update you would be wise to enjoy these updates for entertainment purposes only. Keep in mind, Per Chapin’s public update, the trucks have been lined up at the bottoms of the LDM hill for 4 years now.

2 Likes

It’s not a best guess. Remember AMC owns all of Caren. That’s where the real high grade numbers were coming from. They’ll get 95% of that and my guess is that’s going to quickly “supplement” the $100 million option exercise.

1 Like

I’d love to see your math on that one

I’m really not all that upset about AMC getting 95% and MDMN only getting 5%. They aren’t going to be a divided machine. All of their revenues are either going toward the $100,000,000 as you point out - proving up the properties - or further production. In all cases I’m planning on getting 15% of that value back when they exercise.

1 Like

Which math would you like to see? That AMC gets 95% of the Caren profits or that 95% of the Caren profits will quickly “supplement” the $100 million option?

1 Like

Am I reading too deeply into this, “the project”? Is AMC only ADL specific? JMO divies from the ADL are a long way out. As long as the $100 milly come in cash, I am fine with that.

I completely agree. Exactly my thoughts at this point.

The latter

Obviously numbers may vary but these certainly provide a supplement if they can stick to the high grade for a year.

1 Like

would crank up the cost per tonne to at least $750, also standard mining accounting includes not only initial capital costs (C1) but on going capital ex (C2).

Again…the Caren is small potatoes compared to the veins on the Alto. Not sure how they are going to get much out of the underground Caren when they can simply come in from up top on the Alto. Note this remark:

“This now includes planned production that covers an area over 2 km long of high:grade gold zones identified from Fortuna to Caren.”

Majority of that is 30% Medinah holding. The Caren is underground…the language suggests they are coming in from up top instead.

1 Like

Thanks Kevin

I would use an avg grade of 10 g/t to be safe