MDMN - 2016-02-22 Weekly Discussion

IMO we will get news from Auryn next week sometime prior to PDAC.

1 Like

Simply a good buying opportunity brought on by a few sellers who seems to have a strong need to get out.

Happens all the time. Most investors tend not take advantage of it. They behave sort of like a deer staring in the headlights. Donā€™t really believe itā€¦too good to be trueā€¦or are thinking why buy today when it will be lower tomorrow? (And sellersā€¦if I donā€™t sell todayā€¦it will be even lower tomorrow.)

When the seller(s) runs out of shares, the market will correct to a more reasonable level.

2 Likes

The real manipulation will begin when the price starts to rise with millions of shares traded daily. There will be wild swings in the PPS as they try to get shares from weak hands.

2 Likes

Ok, bored and too early to drink. I am going to contact these folks and see the costs. See what is happening on the ground

https://www.facebook.com/Drone-Rental-Chile-1483460105280939/timeline?ref=page_internal

8 Likes

Nope, thatā€™s a reasonable conclusion from the straight forward wordingā€¦

3 Likes

lmao maybe we should set one up outside Lester house

How crazy is it to mine the sand on the beach?

L&G: You finally have got it! Bravo!

look, I am serious about checking into drones. My DD indicates that Chile does not allow drones for commercial use. But if I can find a hobbyist that can do a thorough flyover for cheap, could be something we can do on a monthly basis.

9 Likes

The BOD will decide what to do with the money not the shareholders. Maybe the BOD will put some things out there for shareholders to vote on. Then again maybe not. But the BOD will oversee decisions on the money.

And that is exactly the problem

1 Like

Lets get there first

1 Like

Mike,

I would help pay the cost of a drone. The sad part of of that whole thought process is, we are invested in a public company and they should be telling us whats going on.

1 Like

Or somebody could just ask the 2 Auryn geologists that will be at the PDAC conference on what is going on at the mountain or wait for the update that is coming out next week from Auryn.

2 Likes

whats the purpose of being at the conference? We always hear the BS of them being there and never are. Only concern I have is the PPS and when it will start to rebound!

1 Like

From past experience, when a company attending the PDAC has a good story with news to back it up it generates a lot of buying interest during the conference. The two Auryn geologists are probably really good people to have there, as MOST of the people in attendance know a little bit about mineral investments.

2 Likes

My Crystal Ball . . .

A WAG for sure ā€“ sometime in Q3 MDMN begins receiving about $50,000 to $200,000 per month from high grade low cost production opportunities on the Caren claims. Thatā€™s the start and it will go up from there as they bring on Fortuna, NUOCO, and ADL claims in time.

Within a year or two weā€™ll be getting $0.01 to $0.02 a year dividend.

Once the permitting is increased and the porphyry starts to get proven out we could go even higher on the dividend side and the stock price will rise commensurately.

6 Likes

I think you are referring to previous years when there was talk about the Copper conference in Santiago.

Auryn will be there. The question is whether somebody will be able to actually find them and if they learn anything useful or interesting.

2 Likes

Yes and it might not include shareholders

Yes, totally possible. A person who has confidence things will work out well would be well-advised to buy now at 1.8 cents per share, maybe recovering his entire investment on an annual basis via dividends. Thatā€™s sounds good to me.