MDMN - 2016-02-22 Weekly Discussion

I agree 100%. The quid pro quo for rescinding the typical noncircumvention agreement forbidding AMC from grabbing nearby properties appears to be paid via a stake in the property via it being incorporated into the overall “package” of properties which Medinah will have a 15% stake in. This property is different than the 4 Nuoco properties which we already had a 15% interest in an d the Cerro properties which we have an indirect stake in via owning 7.5 million Cerro shares. I don’t think Medinah paid a penny for the Caren properties yet they’ll get a stake.

1 Like

This qualifies as pole vaulting over mouse turds, you guys…and the minute to minute sideline commentary on what the buyers and sellers are doing sounds more like the chatter around a craps table than a stock. Can we just let the ps do what it’s doing without the constant whimpering commentary until we get some real news. Thanks in advance.

8 Likes

Great substantive comment.

3 Likes

Yup and When Auryn and family purchased the 150 million shares price went from .03 to .109 something doesn’t make sense here with all the great discoveries Auyrn is making

2 Likes

That’s because there was a agreement to buy 60m shares at a set price instead of market orders.

1 Like

Sorry no set price bidder was at .016 when he showed is hand moved it to .02 then held it at .0210 had a portion filled at .02 with the balance at .021 that’s what I saw

Yup.

Listen, it doesn’t matter if it is 1 million, 60 million or 60 billion shares. If you have an equivalent level of interest between buying and selling, the market is not going to move all that much regardless of the volume. Yes, there was a big buyer advertising an interest to buy 60 million shares and we all got tingly with anticipation that it signaled something big was afoot with the share price. However, those bids unfortunately did not meet the market in a vacuum of selling interest. There was a big seller willing to dump his shares - most likely Claro as many have speculated here. The only reason this is an issue still being groused about is because we don’t know how many shares are actually for sale. If it were the converse and someone were advertising 60 million shares for sale, we’d all be in a panic. But if those sales didn’t move the share price down anywhere, we’d all be giddy about the fact that someone was willing to soak up those shares despite the large sales.

So let’s move on from the 60 million shares and stop rationalizing it as “manipulation” or unfair. It was either a prearranged transaction or an opportunistic circumstance for both a large buyer and a large seller - one who publicly advertised their intent and one who did not.

6 Likes

I vote for that. A prearranged buy and sell. Who and why? Don’t know. Maybe we will or won’t find out some day?

Possibly this week for news. Is also what I’ve been told. We shall see.

I will start off the day with a conspricay that is in the back of my mind.

I firmly beleive that it is either Claro, JJ or both selling cheap shares into the market. But unsubstantiated reports are that they were offered substantially more than $.02+/- by AMC. So why not sell to AMC?

The only reason I can think of is that under the share purchase agreement, the funds and shares are held in escrow until a certain date (e.g. option exercise). Meaning Claro/JJ don’t have access to immediate funds and need to sell shares to support their life styles.

Probably wrong, but thought I would throw it out there.

1 Like

It wasn’t JJ. His shares are unavailable/controlled.

Speaking of “control”…the reason JJ won’t sell to Auryn is purportedly all about control not to mention his intense dislike of the various Peruvians involved and his estranged son-in-law.

1 Like

Have you heard about any physical activity on the claims of late Mike?

Various. Just as Auryn previously report, they are busy doing things to get ready for production. They are securing access for another way down the mountain, exploring sending ore to Enami or the mill in Til Til or onsite processing etc, and other necessary things that must be done for early production. In addition, there are other interested parties investigating the new discoveries whom I suppose may end up in some partnership with Auryn or otherwise might eventually get a piece of the pie.

Gotten various rumors about the drilling restarting to test the veins but really won’t know what exactly they are doing up there until Auryn reports it themselves especially since rumors have been particularly unreliable previously when it comes to activities being conducted by Auryn.

4 Likes

So Auryn is going to be starting production soon (cash flow positive) but we don’t know what we’ll get out of it and how will it help our SP

The thing other that I don’t understand is how Auryn can start production without excersing the option agreement 1st. Hope when Auryn releases the next update this will be cleared up

1 Like

They basically enter into a lease with them up fronting the costs and sharing the production. Think sharecropping if you have an agricultural background.

If you’re so picky about who is providing answers, who would you like to provide the answer to your last question?

Does it matter?

1 Like