MDMN - 2016-02-22 Weekly Discussion

Mike Gold told him.

1 Like

Hi Lean,

When Medinah has a project of this scale and a bunch of early production opportunities (low hanging fruit) the last thing you want is to sit across the negotiating table from an AMC corporation with 51% of your shares in their back pocket and a cap on the number of shares I and O until option expiry.

That “you own nothing until you exercise the option” clause is nice to have especially with high grade near surface early production opportunities. Unless a new agreement regarding early production opportunities has been arrived at, I would think that clause can also be translated as “you have no legal right to any share of the early production opportunities on the ADL concessions until you exercise the option”. Hopefully Medinah got some bargaining leverage out of this reality.

AMC’s purchasing of those 3 other concession groups suggests that some type of meeting of the minds is already in place. Don’t forget that there are surface rights issues all over the place also. Medinah has a “package” of assets on the table that would take AMC many, many years to duplicate. Recall that up until AMC’s recent confirmation of the Cu/Mo porphyry and those high moly grades at surface in Cretaceous Age rocks (about 115 million years old) everybody in Chile thought the “Early Cretaceous Porphyry Belt” ended well to our north at Colliguay and Llahuin. Who is to say what’s in between us and Llahuin to the north.

People always ask me if our property is so fancy then why didn’t somebody else discover it before we did. Until recently, everybody thought we were a little bit south of “elephant country”.

3 Likes

Question:

Is all the Volume today sells?

1 Like

No, but only because 4,480 shares were traded at the ask.

1 Like

IHUB

Rick, Is there anyway we can get the most recent news on the news board on IHUB?

Thank you,
lnd1
Linda

Yes. Go to IHUB.

What news are you both talking about on IHUB?
I am allergic to IHUB :angry:

Rick is listed as one of the moderators of the IHUB website. That is why I asked him.

Moderators have no control over what news appears on I-Hub. We can only add 1 post as a sticky.

Sorry Rick, I made a mistake. I wrongly thought that IHUB was the trash forum where MDMN always historically got trashed.

Les is now in control of Juan’s shares. Juan’s negative impact on Medinah now should be thought of in an historical sense. Auryn is moving forward quickly to exercise the option this Spring.

5 Likes

Starting to see some BID support this morning. Let’s see if it can build even more

Gold just hit $1250

2 Likes

Is that SPRING the spring in Chile or spring in the northern hemisphere? 6 months apart

1 Like