MDMN - 2016-02-29 Weekly Discussion

Get some cash ant put out a cash dividend to fry these pricks

4 Likes

This is what happens when you give 250 mil shares to a an educated pear farmer and his son.

3 Likes

If I were the Company, which I am not, I would order a OBO & NOBO list for the last trading day of 2015 and one for today. No need for the T/A log as the company knows what certs are outstanding. This would give them the information to see who is accumulating and who is selling.

4 Likes

BB is literally unbelievable. Living in a dream where everybody looks out for everybody else. Nice dream, but doesn’t represent reality.

2 Likes

I assume this request can only be made by the issuer of the stock. Is that a correct assumption? Also what would the benefit of the list if they all came back as OBO . We would not know who is selling or accumulating.

Yes, only the issuer/company can request the list. The point of ordering both OBO and NOBO is that you get the full picture of shareholders and their shareholdings. OBO just means that don’t want to be contacted by the company. But every OBO name and shareholdings will be listed. BTW, most shareholders are OBO and just show as CEDE.

I too have notice that Etrade has lately been on the bid is a big way! Sitting there right now for 890,000 @ .152

I’ve been around long enough to understand BB lives in a dream. I just needed to rant. It’s out of my system and I’m ok now.

I am truly concerned about how the CDCH situation is being handled, and lack of reporting on the supposed sale transaction. I think that is what tipped me over the edge in terms of ranting. The way its being handled is bush league and makes all the players look bad, MDMN, CDCH and AMC.

1 Like

I thought the OBO list were those that objected to the issuer knowing their name, mailing address and share amount. If that is the case and they all came back OBO I still do not see the benefit or am I missing something?

I also found this from the Broadridge site which suggests you can only request for the NOBO list for a future date.

Broadridge can provide a list of all NOBOs for a given record date on a CD-ROM. The record date of the request must be at least two or more business days in the future from the date you e-mail or fax your request. It will take an additional five business days from the record date for you to receive your list.

1 Like

Why can’t a formal letter be written where we request to the BOD the OBO-NOBO list?

Karl, did a little more checking, and I was incorrect regarding the OBO list, only the broker dealer has that information and is not shared with broadbridge or anyone. Although, the company, through broadbridge can dissemination information (e.g. proxies) to the brokers that will electronically pass it along to the shareholders.

This link is dated, but is in line with everything I am reading. In fact, 73% of retail shareholders are NOBO, bottom of page 7. I would recommend based on the large retail base in MDMN that a NOBO be ordered for the two date previously posted and do a little compare and contrast. Then again, will Management share the info? No, illegal, but they probably could determine who is doing all the share shuffling.

http://www.shareholderforum.com/e-mtg/Library/20100610_SIFMA.pdf

That makes more sense, but then again can you make a request for a date in the past and just curious how much that would cost per date.

yes, you can order for a past date. The fees are as follows

NYSE regulated fees: NOBO Media Fees:
¡ Broker Fee*: $0.065 per position
1 - 10,000: $0.10 per position
10,001 - 100,000: $0.05 per position
100,001 & Over: $0.04 per position
Minimum of $100 per job

so my guess is $.175 per shareholder

My bet is that Auryn will exercise before they take Auryn Public. I never said SR Letts is looking out for Medinah 's interest, because he is looking out for Auryn which should include us since they are a shareholder as well.

The only thing I am serious about is that without Auryn we would be up the creek without a paddle.

I am in this for the long term, others may want out sooner, but I do believe those with staying power will eventually make out very handsomely once we get to the point of a cash dividend which will probably before the expiration of the purchase option. JMO

You can complain all you want, but I see no benefit in it. I do not trust Les, but I do trust what we have and that there will big turnaround in the commodities market sometime in 2017.

Thanks for the information and it may be something we should request management to do, The only problem I still see is that if the OBO accounts for 25% and the buyer or seller is an OBO we gain very little. On the flip side this NOBO list just might be better money spent than MDMN did on Buyins. JMO

How sure are the shareholders going to the trade show that they will find Auryn?

I can assure you don’t have it right…so no need to get all frustrated with your own inaccurate speculation.

1 Like

Mike you stated that will be getting a Update from Auryn this week. Are you still expecting some sort of update this week? Or did you get it wrong?

1 Like