MDMN - 2016-02-29 Weekly Discussion

Because there is very few that simply have that many shares who would be stupid enough to simply dump them on the market. With no cost basis, it is all gravy to Claro.

Now it’s time to start kicking it for several days, non-stop. See if we can get it to move.

Don’t forget Mr. LDM Dr Kleen

L&G: You need PEACE in your heart. The only way to get there with this “investment” is to realize nothing will change until the option is exercised, and/or, MDMN is erased, & this company becomes Auryn (or some other entity). Only then do we have a fighting chance of getting back to a net positive return on this “investment”. Many of us (who have been here over a decade) know your pain, but, we also recognize what it will take to anesthetize the feelings of helplessness.

3 Likes

Don’t dividends or buyback have to be funded by revenues rather than loans?

1 Like

The applicable law says that as long as the expenditures made for share repurchases do not impair the issuer’s ability to pay its bills and service its debt instruments it’s OK. Corporations actually do bond offerings to raise money in order to buy back shares.

3 Likes

and the bid just moved to .0155

Would the “law” determine that MDMN currently has the ability to pay its bills (before any loan)? It’s almost certainly a moot point anyway but just curious.

THANKS DON.

Rod

L and G,

On your Level 2 do you see that bid for 700,000 shares at .0155? Watch it magically disappear. Voila!

I think the Doc just showed you that he and or a group he is familiar with has been on the bid and not bailing.

I think many of us can agree with you on this statement.

I believe dividends can be paid only from revenue or a return on capital. Stock buy back can be funded by loans.