MDMN - 2016-02-29 Weekly Discussion

Translation of article. The bolded paragraph is obviously referring to us!

http://aurynblog.com/masglas-assumes-countercyclical-strategy/

4 Likes

Last lashing of the dead horse

1. Dividends
    Nevada law is more permissive than Delaware law insofar as when dividends may be paid. For Nevada corporations, except as otherwise provided in the corporation’s articles of incorporation, no distribution (including dividends on, or redemption or repurchases of, shares of capital stock) may be made if, after giving effect to such distribution, the corporation would not be able to pay its debts as they become due in the usual course of business, or the corporation’s total assets would be less than the sum of its total liabilities plus the amount that would be needed at the time of a liquidation to satisfy the preferential rights of preferred stockholders. Nev. Rev. Stat. § 78.288.

Yes, but what does Nevada law say about lashing a dead horse. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So we are 90 days from ore being processed. I can live with that.

2 Likes

Wizard

What was the date of the article?

Published today, March 2, 2016.

Thanks

So reality about what we have starts to really unfold early June at the latest. My guess is a little earlier

The discussion was not about Doc buying to instill confidence but rather L&G’s insinuation that it could have been Doc who might either be selling or have some involvement with someone who was and how much lack of confidence that would instill.

Here’s a cleaner copy of the article, including the front page which references the article on page 6.

Masglas_Article_2016-03-02.pdf (1.2 MB)

1 Like

Great find Wizard
Perhaps we’ll see Auryn update to follow this up
Can someone please send that link to NITE, CDEL, etc

1 Like

Do you really think that’s something MDMN should PR? MDMN isn’t even mentioned.

Just add it to your due diligence file and recognize we’re still a little early to what should be a very rocking party some day!

2 Likes

I can find a way to live with this quote:

If, in fact, the AURYN Mining Chile team “is in front of a new Porphyry Copper system and this new discovery is opening the cretaceous porphyry belt to the south of Llahuin and Andacollo porphyries on the IV region in Chile . . .” Then Medinah Minerals shareholders are in for one exciting end to this long story and the glorious beginning of a new one!

3 Likes

I deleted my post, since I discovered the article was the same as the one posted on Auryn’s website only with a slightly different translation. Sorry!

Didn`t Les told Mike we woulg get the $100M very soon?

It seems pretty idiotic to assume that they won’t!

2 Likes