MDMN - 2016-02-29 Weekly Discussion

How hard would it have been for Medinah to tell Auryn you want to explore and start processing ore on our properties you have to pay $$ before you can do anything. Even a good faith deposit of 20 million and when you decide to Excersise we will put that money towards the 100 million. I’m sure they can get there hands on 20 million and I guarantee you the shareholders will be happy and we wouldn’t be looking at a SP of .0161

1 Like

If there is no provision in the option agreement for the $100million to increase as drilling results prove up more value in the mountain and we know the 15% is fixed, then there is no reason for Auryn to cut a check until the deadline for exercise. Unless, our BOD in the negotiations for the early production negotiated ( hopefully ) a revised deadline for the exercise of the option or something that benefits us shareholders!

1 Like

Yes, they are aware of the disconnect, but that is a two-edged sword - they could also be trying to use the opportunity to low-ball us. However, all evidence points to management either standing their ground by not allowing the low-ball or Auryn simply deciding to take it one step at a time buying shares (who’s buying all those shares besides brecciaboy?) or possibly an Agreement between the parties as to just how and when things will happen (i.e. not too fast).

As for the Wiz’s blog, why not form the W-z Promotion Com, Inc.? In the past, objections to do-it-yourself shareholder promotion have been grounded in the lack of substantive news and the prospect of being deemed a pump and dump scheme. I think we’ve had all the substantive news an exploration company can have without dangling it in peoples’ faces (if you know what I mean). There’s nothing illegal about publishing the TRUTH, which is all any of us want. Anybody have any know-how/connections in the public relations area? We could have one “professional” (who is subject to a fiduciary duty) form the company, collect money from willing participants (with an Agreement not to disclose to any third party), and provide accountings - and another to work with him/her regarding public relations issues/know-how.

2 Likes

AMC is not processing ore on our property outside of the provisions of the contract.

It’s clear to me that the Caren mine “through acquisition of Minera Mantos Azules Chile” (MMAC) is the only claim that has early production permitting so far and it’s entirely owned by AMC.

The real question to me is where exactly are the Caren / Merlin (MMAC claims) and Fortuna and where do those claims end and Medinah’s ADL claims begin?

Why haven’t we heard of MMAC before? Who is behind it? How did they get claims right in the middle of all the action on the Altos de Lipangue and us not know about it?

I know that LP told a shareholder that they are “friends” of MDMN or large shareholders or something to that effect. Did JJ, GC, ID, LP involved in ownership of those claims?

Does anyone know anything about this MMAC?

1 Like

As of a couple of years ago-It was always rumored to be an entity related to or otherwise controlled by Volcan.

So Wiz are you saying we won’t be getting anything $$ processing ore since it’s not on our property??? Did we strike out again? I’m lost

If the claim is entirely owned by AMC I don’t see any reason why they would give us revenue from it. However once the option is exercised we are 15% shareholders. Same can be said for the Fortuna claims (although they’re not permitted as far as I know.)

That said, AMC has indicated these claims will supplement the exercise of the option.

2 Likes

“The real question to me is where exactly are the Caren / Merlin (MMAC claims) and Fortuna and where do those claims end and Medinah’s ADL claims begin?”

Well if our BOD had some balls they would inform the shareholders if we have any stake and how much on these claims. Even though Auryn is a private company they have a contract with a public company and any material changes should be disclosed but we are talking about MDMN.

1 Like

See below.

The red line is the property line per Gov’t of Chile online database. Medinah’s property line is just above the highest elevation Caren vein…with the vein trace quickly crossing the border into Medinah’s side of the fence.

1 Like

With 15 percent interest in the AMC project, mdmn should get 15 percent of all Caren revenue. If AMC goes into production prior to exercising the option, I would assume we will either get 15 percent on ongoing basis “or” mdmn will receive 100M plus the backdated 15 percent if option is exercised later.

Market sure sees it that way. And look at that 500000 for sale at .016

Again, would it surprise anyone if mdmn management/nuoco owners are getting some sort of up front payment for this to occur. In essence, they will have two payday, now and with increase of pps when that occurs down the road. They are aligned with us only as it relates to the long term but mitigate THEIR risk with an early payday. All imo

1 Like

“Well if our BOD had some balls they would inform the shareholders if we have any stake and how much on these claims. Even though Auryn is a private company they have a contract with a public company and any material changes should be disclosed but we are talking about MDMN.”

All you have to do is look what is going on with CDCH and it gives you a pretty good idea of how management feels about reporting material changes.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but is this even legal??

1 Like

I would hope that somewhere is the near term claims shuffle is a net smelting revenue agreement.

Is there still any reason to think Auryn will be at trade show and actually release info to the public?

When do the shareholders attending plan to report?

I don’t agree with management’s way of releasing info but you have to be really insane to sell at these prices. no really!!

Fair chance that some very significant news will be released just prior to the Trade show(or during the Trade Show?) so it can be discussed at the Trade show. Otherwise, nothing new will be released at the PDAC as far as I can tell.