MDMN - 2016-03-07 Weekly Discussion

That is what would make a good board. Everyone being able to express their thoughts/opinions about the company (s). And leave it at that.

No it is not what makes a good board. We donā€™t give participation trophies in the investment world. All opinions arenā€™t equal in value.

Example. The opinion about MDMN getting more cash and a greater percentage. Itā€™s ludicrous. It has no basis in reality and comes completely from bs rumors and itā€™s directly in opposition to what is stated in the contract.

In fact, anyone who read the contract knows far better.

14 Likes

Here are a couple of things I think from todayā€™s conversations.

Shareholders need to leave the penny stock, pump and dump, overnight success thinking behind. We are a junior exploration company with a tremendous property and we have the possible opportunity to participate in AMCā€™s success as well if/when the option is exercised. Unfortunately we bring no capital or expertise to the table.

It will take some time to develop what is likely to be a world class deposit. Unfortunately MDMN still has the scam stigma. That will change when MDMN is gone and/or a professional BOD with mining experience is put in place. Otherwise we will continue to trade at a discount.

AMC continues to move the ball forward daily. Hopefully MDMN will keep up. Iā€™m not expecting success tomorrow or next week, but I do believe we will make solid progress and look back a year or two from now and be amazed.

Weā€™ve learned more about the property from AMC over the last few months than we learned from MDMN in 17 years.

Is there a huge disconnect? Perhaps, but I donā€™t think itā€™s nearly as large as some think given what other companies in the sector are trading for.

We have work to do and Iā€™m thankful that AMC is doing it. Maurizio is no slouch!

::: the opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of MDMN or AMC management :::

16 Likes

Kevin I remember you posting a post in December about getting our party hats on in the next 6 months. After meeting with Masglas himself today are we to put those part hats away until next year?

Also did you bump into John? That would of been a great lunch to have you two ask great questions to Mr Cordova of where we are headed

We all know what it says in the contract, we just do not know what it means, especially since we are reading a translated version, which isnā€™t always very accurate to the intent. When I was dealing with foreign parties and translated versions of our US agreements we always had a clause in the contract that in the event of a misunderstanding or dispute the English version of the contract would always govern. I would not be surprise if in MDMNā€™s case that the Spanish version will always govern. JMO

Thank you lean! Crazy that if Auryn owns over 200 million shares they donā€™t care about the SP?? What does that tell us about Letts being on the board?? They obviously capped the os so our wonderful bod doesnā€™t keep issuing shares to themselves what other purpose would he have as a bod?

This needs to turnaround soon. We shouldnā€™t be trading at .0162

That 62 million share purchase should tell us something is bound to happen soon. If not why didnā€™t they wait to cough up 1.3 million later? Jmo

Yes, Andy, excellent point - one does not just go out and spend over $1 Million buying MDMN stock without believing something good is going to happen in the near term - otherwise, the money could simply be held onto until absolutely necessary to make the purchases OR the purchases could have been made more strategically over a long period of time in order to reduce the cost basis of those shares.

I appreciate your time and efforts.

I get the long term benefits. Iā€™m in the position to wait. It bothers me they do not seem to care about shareholders in the short term. Change is indeed needed. There are ways they can lever the disconnect.

2 Likes

No doubt about it there is still a lot of work to do. But we will get some more timely help too on our share price, much sooner than wizard is indicating will happen. That is being worked on as we speak.

What are they supposed to do? They have a business plan, an option agreement, and are going about their plan as aggressively as possible.

1 Like

Please go read the contract signed in July 2014. Then please give me specific examples of where AMC is strong arming anyone? Give me any example where they are doing anything inappropriate or that could be perceived as not in MDMNā€™s favor with respect to the contract.

A business plan would be beneficial. Les has told me they have a corporate update prepared. Be careful not to get caught in the Auryn abyss like our BOD.
Not critizing. Just suggesting.

http://aurynmining.com/project/

Thereā€™s most all you need to know, along with their news releases.

Lean your questions are completely non-sensical. The contract was negotiated as itā€™s written. So youā€™re saying AMC is strong arming them today for an agreement that isnā€™t even in place.

There is no obligation for upfront money. So donā€™t fault AMC for that. MDMN negotiated the contract two years ago.

They gave a detailed record of shareholdings. 210 million shares. Nothing has changed there.

Maybe I just have a different perspective than a few people here. But Iā€™ve seen what state the claims were in before AMC consolidated them. I know that no major was ever going to consider looking at MDMN with the state the claims were in and very little work of any significance done on the property.

Iā€™m delighted with the direction things are going. None of us have any control of the stock price nor the timeline of which it will change. AMC is doing the only thing appropriateā€¦explore and prove it up in a methodical, systematic way, and go into production as soon as possible to whatever scale theyā€™re able to. That includes exercising the option when appropriate and / or MDMN and AMC coming up with a better option for all involved.

8 Likes