MDMN - 2016-03-07 Weekly Discussion

[quote=“MikeGold, post:67, topic:1014, full:true”]
…I do know that the Pegaso Nero Moly-Copper target has generally been under discussed here on MP but it is represents a MASSIVE new undertaking/focus for Auryn plus all their efforts at getting production going on the Caren/Merlin/Fortuna gold veins. …[/quote]

There are new Google Earth images for half way down the south side of the mountain and farther south, from 2/21/2016, including the PN “hotspot” on Auryn’s map. But there is no new activity visible that I have been able to identify compared to 8/29/15.

This does imply that we should get new images for the top of the plateau shortly from about the same date. If there has been much drilling going on on the plateau in the Caren claim (non-MMC), as some are rumoring, that activity should be able to be easily spotted by new dirt clearings.

2 Likes

For some reason,

I do not see these 2016 updated images on Google Earth. The Plateau photos are dated August, 2015.

Can you provide an updated image of the Caren/Merlin/Fortuna area? (Oh never mind…I now understand what you are saying…not available yet.)

Regarding the Pegaso target…the activity related to that isn’t where you think it is! Hint!

I was looking at a daily chart this morning and thought I would pass along an interesting sighting. If you look at the Accumulation/Distribution Line there has be a strong trend toward Accumulation, since December 2015.

This should be a good sign and hopefully those accumulating are strong hands!

4 Likes

Baboon won’t be answering such a ridiculous question. So no bother waiting. However, whether one believes in NSS or not, or whether one even cares, the bottom line is:

Does the Mountain have the goods? and
Will management be able to put together a successful Business Plan, in a timely enough manner, to get the goods to market and bring value to the company and our MDMN stock?

If you answer yes to those questions. You are probably buying and holding or just holding.
If you answer no, probably selling.

Looking forward to more news as it apears we are on a good track and value will be coming to MDMN.

1 Like

As we watch a few begin to grow the bid I wonder who will start selling into it, while all the time hoping the selling at these levels is done. I continue to believe that dividends are our best chance but I will gladly accept almost any event that will grow the share price.

3 Likes

Mike, I get the feeling that we should wipe a week or two off the news board. Does that sound reasonable? I hope BE or Rod get something. this week with the special efforts they are making.

AMEN! 26 likes on your recent post. That says it all!

4 Likes

Whenever the right news reaches the right ears. Is when we will see our share price start to move up. Which means if the existing news that we have available reaches the right person(s) the stock could start moving up. Or we wait but it will happen in time as Auryn continues to move in a forward direction with their Business Plan. One of these days, the right assay results will tip the scales, or Auryn securing their majority ownership in MDMN, or Auryn exercising their purchase option for 85% of the ADL. Don’t know when, but do know it will happen.

1 Like

My apologies to the Board for last night’s rant, let a post(er) get under my skin, as well as, a few scotches. Going forward, will strictly focus on MDMN and mining. Comments about previous pink sheet management and NSS are off limits.

Regards

21 Likes

mdmnholder,
You must mean fizzy pop as scotch doesn’t loosen your tongue :smiley: :smiley: Glad you have decided to stay:))

1 Like

Hell you don’t need to apologize. Some would say you just had your initiation into the SH family! LOL

Welcome back. Glad you decided to stay.

4 Likes

If the topic of abusive NSS-ing is too divisive then it’s easy to bypass the issue and focus in on the side effects of a variety of issues that might explain the disparity/disconncect between our current market cap of $20 million and a corporation that clearly (in my opinion) appears to be on the cusp of receiving about $100 million in CASH and 15% of a very, very large mining project.

In Medinah’s case the cause of the disparity is no doubt multifactorial and involves management miscues, frustrated shareholders, perhaps vendors of assets dumping shares, a smidge or two of market corruption, etc. The exact CAUSE and relative contributions to the disparity isn’t what’s important BECAUSE THE PROPER WAY TO ADDRESS THE DISPARITY IS THE SAME NO MATTER THE CAUSE. You try your best to land a bunch of cash as quickly as possible and you buy back and cancel ridiculously cheap shares WHILE THEY’RE RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP. The treatment is simple but the definitive diagnosis is tough which is just fine.

Any exercising of the ADL option will greatly aid us shareholders and any opportunistic investors in revealing the existence of the DISCONNECT. Valuing cash in the coffers and comparing it to your market cap is easy. If AMC were to go public and the market determines that the AMC corporation is worth “X” number of dollars (its “market cap”) then calculating 15% of “X” is pretty easy if Medinah is sitting with 15% of AMC’s shares. Placing an NPV on the cash stream Medinah generates from the exploiting of the early production opportunities will also be easy.

If AMC or some other mining firm comes along and says that they’ll give Medinah “Y” amount of cash for perhaps 5 of their 15 percentage points in AMC then it will be extremely easy to place a value on those 15 percentage points whether a deal is executed or not. There is no shortage of opportunists trying to make a buck on an investment. Gaining some clarity will help potential investors “de-risk” that investment in their minds because they will have tools provided to them to properly value the assets. We’ve never had that.

If the mine lives involved suggest the potential for a very, very long stream of cash dividends then buying back and cancelling shares as early as possible is highly recommended in order to make that entire “stream” of cash dividends more generous on a “per share” basis. Might your first dividend be delayed a little bit due to the allocation of cash to share repurchases? You bet it will. If the mine life were two months then this approach might not make any sense.

Once again, the key is to allow shareholder rewards to be determined not solely by corrupt markets but by measures involving share repurchases followed by dividends. The “rocks” will determine shareholder rewards not corrupt markets. If those shareholder rewards are ultra-generous on a “per share” basis due to corrupt markets then so be it.

3 Likes

Doc, to be clear, NSS is a topic to be openly discussed, I just won’t comment on it. In a prior life, I sat down with Finra and market makers, the few brokers that accept pink sheet deposits and even flew to Utah to discuss with Alpine, really the only clearing firm that will clear penny stock certs. I made my opinion known last night.

But I am just one poster on the board, and no one should not discuss something because I won’t comment on it or have a strong opinion on the subject.

Realistically, it was the messenger not the message.

I do agree with your comments, the disconnect (can’t believe I used that word) is the markets lack of confidence our company is going to get substantial benefit (cash and or stock). That and management;s decision to keep everything confidential. If the former happens, doesn’t matter about the latter.

3 Likes

You’ll never guess who I ran into at PDAC – Maurizio Cordova and Cathy Hume! We ended up spending a few hours talking about the ADL, MDMN, AMC, Masglas, and mining while we had coffee and lunch.

I will post more over the next few days at http://aurynblog.com.

12 Likes

Thank you Kevin! Hope you have good news for us

Come on Wizard, cant you give us a little something?

1 Like

Very nice work Kevin. Your report is much anticipated

Think that’s called baiting the hook…may he eat poutine and clog his arteries j/k

3 Likes

What a refreshing attitude.

1 Like