MDMN - 2016-03-07 Weekly Discussion

When is our day coming?

1 Like

I’m glad we have a partner and they’re finding value in the mountain, otherwise that chart looks a lot more like “our day already came”.

8 Likes

Exactly, learn and go forward with hope.

Our day is coming.

1 Like

On the wires also, that would be very good for us all. I would like it if the bidders moved to hit the ask.

What news are you expecting?

What, in your mind would move the stock?

We have been updated on everything we need to know.

Expect to hear about the “early production” initiatives in May and hope to hear about drills turning on the ADL within the next few weeks (I’ve been told MDMN is responsible for the delays). Neither of these pieces of news will move the stock (not new news) so this collective board would probably be best served to temper expectations for the next 60 days at a minimum.

Don’t get suckered into the crap coming from Les (where was the pre-PDAC news?) nor the redundant hypothetical hyperboles (disconnects, NSS, etc.). Avoid the frustration of comparing MDMN to other precious metal stocks (which have doubled/tripled this year) and hold this investment with the confidence that our ultimate payday could/should be far greater.

But. It ain’t happening next week or even next month. Act accordingly. I’m happy with CDCH’s outcome and the trajectile MDMN is on and am taking a break from here until we finally something new to discuss. Happy trading.

11 Likes

Once again you missed the point and that is to learn from the past and not forget and to always question!!!

1 Like

…see ya as in an hour or two? or at least until tomorrow?

I would suggest shareholders should simply monitor comments regarding these matters made by the Wizard until further notice.

2 Likes

MG the man sat with Cordova. I would take his word over Lesters any day of the week.

Wiz how we doing on your blog report?Tia

Hi Sometime,

I don’t think AMC has any concerns about becoming cash poor, quite to the contrary. But we have to realize that their interests are not 100% co-aligned with Medinah’s quite yet. Apparently they own 210 million Medinah shares and have obviously made significant efforts to secure the rest of the Quijano block. That’s a good start to aligning our financial incentives.

As I recently mentioned, they have several routes to allocate their own capital that involve a tremendous amount of leverage. On a per dollar spent on exploration basis this mountain just never stops giving. If every dollar AMC throws at the property results in another $10 in NPV being added on then AMC would want to milk their 3 year EXCLUSIVITY as best they can and ride this wave.

I think the milestone to keep an eye on is Medinah receiving a production permit allowing somewhere around 5,000 tonnes per day to be produced on their properties. This might come in an incremental fashion. The permitting process in Chile is more of a continuum than a single event. What I’m not clear on is what role that this most recent environmental study completion represents in the overall process.

When some significant permits do land then all of a sudden that’s CASH ready to be accessed with the grades we’ve been experiencing in the Caren/Merlin/Fortuna areas. Money, of course, has a time value and I sense that AMC has the resources to aggressively go after and maximize this cash flow from Medinah properties. I wouldn’t doubt that the anticipation of these permits landing will be consequential in regards to the exercising of the ADL option since Medinah still owns 100% of these properties and they would own 100% of the associated permits. I doubt it would come to this but I’d be curious if Medinah would (theoretically) have the right to contract out to outside miners with the technical expertise to at least commence the exploitation process until the option was exercised.

Besides ADL permitting, another milestone that might affect the timing of Medinah being able to ring the cash register might be a decent intersection or two into the Cu/Mo porphyry at the Pegaso Nero. It seems plausible to me that the path that might allow AMC to maximize their overall leverage would be to obtain a significant percentage of the Medinah shares and then “groom” Medinah for a take out by one of the large Cu/Mo players that they already have relations with.

AMC could make a fortune via their shareholdings in Medinah purchased at ridiculously cheap levels and Medinah could ring the register once and for all. Similar to what happened to Nuoco and Cerro the option may never need to be exercised. I think that AMC currently has plenty of connections with interested observers and they would have a huge financial incentive to broker such a deal. I don’t think that swapping Medinah out for a mining major would hurt AMC’s feelings too much. The catalyst here would be a couple of good drill intersections at the PN.

3 Likes

Wont take long before CDCH is higher than MDMN.

I guess I’m the only one that saw this in the financials.

During the year 2015, the Company accepted 750 million shares of newly issued Cerro Dorado, Inc. in exchange for payment of a $151,325 receivable. At the time they were received, the shares had a value of $593,100, leaving an extraordinary gain to the Company of$441,775.These shares are on deposit in the Company’s brokerage account.

It is truly amazing the number of mistakes & errors “our” accountant makes. What a joke.

… and yes I know it was really 7.5Million shares.

Rod

4 Likes

How is this Accounting firm not yet fired yet along with Karra who signs off on them???

Medinah got the shares for $ 0.0201767 each.

At the time, CDCH was trading at $ 0.07908 .

A nice profit of 392%.

We should all be so ‘lucky’.

1 Like

IMHO, CDCH’s share price should be at least 5X what MDMN’s is right now. This opinion is based on the fact that the share structures are that different.

Exercising the option or a TO would be even a BETTER deal for Auryn, yet this has not happened. The question is Why not? There must be something blocking them. A contractual prvision makes sense outside a mental hospital. Sometimes what you don’t see or is not publicly stated is more important than that which is. Read between the lines.

1 Like