MDMN - 2016-03-07 Weekly Discussion

Lack of capital to do so makes more sense to me. That’s why I think they have said production profits will supplement the exercise price.

Hypothetically, suppose they only have $100 million to invest in this project. Putting that into the option leaves them in a similar position as MDMN, all land no capital. Then they need to go out and raise funds. Instead they use their capital to prove the property, flip the porphyry and eventually take out MDMN.

::: once again, these are my opinions and not necessarily those of management of any of the involved companies :::

1 Like

Been doing some DD on MDMN’s share structure and I must admit it is confusing. I have attached a pic of the results below. I tracked it back to the quarter before Juan converted his preferred to common. What is interesting in somewhere between June 30, 2014 and September 2014, the o/s went up 388,100,000, so if Juan got 350 million, who got the other 38 million?

Also, notice the continual rise in shares deposited with CEDE. Now if Auryn was buying in 150 million in the open market when the stock was soaring, and they, according to legend, demanded it be in cert form, there is no way that they could have pulled 150 million out of Cede.

Claro is another head scratcher, we all know that, but his total for Q1 2015 decreased 26 million and increased in the 2nd quarter 2015 by 21.8 million than boom, under 5%.

Also, look at the Cede totals, they are all over the place, going up, going down and then up. Something is fishy

2 Likes

1 Like

Maybe some can blow up that pic, I tried but couldn’t do it

MDMN.pdf (174.2 KB)

1 Like

Clicking on the image probably makes it large enough for most to see.

Click on the pdf I just posted

1 Like

The 3 million of the 38 Million was conversion of preferred stock from loan repayments., if I recall correctly.

The point I am making about the JJ conversion and this 38 million, was two fold, who got 38 million, but more importantly I find it odd, that as soon as the conversion hit, 165 million shares were deposited into CEDE (i.e. free trading stock).

35 million of the preferred went to JJ, Claro and friends for the 49% Medinah Chile that MDMN did not own and there was about 3 M preferred still outstanding on a loan conversion.

MDMN Shareholder Census for The Mining Play . . .

1 Like

Entered Kevin. Thanks.

Any interest in setting this up for CDCH as well?

Yes. I will do the same for CDCH. :slight_smile: Haven’t finished it yet. You’re too fast.

1 Like

Already sent you my CDCH info Wizard. RUBE

Form created on Google…could you please use that NoDoubt? Sorry. Want to keep them each separate with separate lists.

Kevin,
Will you be updating the share totals once you get all the verified data and posting it here anonymously?.

I will update the totals and post it via email to the participants only. I’m asking the participants that they keep it to themselves.

1 Like

It’s quite simple- he’s the lowest cost option. And he’s hardly a “firm”, rather a sole prop working out of his house. I would have rather they found an inexpensive practitioner without prior sanctions, but given how minimal our compliance requirements are, I don’t think anyone really cares. Look on the bright side- it is always fun playing “find the typos” every quarter! :wink:

Great! Just seems over the last number of years most of the cream has been consumed.

Haven’t been paying attention, what’s the reason or point behind the census ?

1 Like