MDMN - 2016-03-21 Weekly Discussion

He didn’t show up on the past financials. So are we sure its not somebody else?

Unfortunately as I finished reading that statement I kind of flashed on a point in history where I envisioned a lead Kamikaze pilot cheering on the rest of the gang.

1 Like

Lean…There is no explanation. Perhaps it is just a shareholder who has had enough. If you have a million shares and sell at .012 that is 12k. It may be a 80% loss, but it is better than nothing. If we hit .02 again, I intend to sell some of my position, at a huge loss. I do not know. And that is the problem. Nobody knows anything. It is pure speculation at this point, how things will turn out for the shareholders…

A very germane post from yesterday.

Hurricane_Rick:

As suggested by several other posters, read the Auryn contract and use that as the lowest common denominator of what’s what. Do not fill in the blanks by rounding up or rounding down. Assume that there is nothing else but the contract governing the future of this investment. However, supplement that with Auryn’s updates. Do no supplement it with Les’ updates. Do not supplement it with message board opinions or rumors (positive or negative).

Many of the posts today are repetitive, adding little or nothing of value, day after day, which is exactly the reason I stopped posting on the iHub forum and rarely visit there anymore. FWIW
When news comes, then there will be something worth commenting on.

5 Likes

Someone please explain: After reading the end of last week, can this be right?? I understood that Medina gave (for free-to insiders) our land to Nuoco & LDM. Next Medina was supposed to buy back, our land, Nuoco & LDM (for Millions) and just give that land to Auryn as part of an already signed agreement(just add it on). Now somehow Auryn has bypassed Medina, and purchased Nuoco away from us with nothing to Medina; and that brings up the possibility that Auryn, because of all they can mine from the Nuoco, may now not need or want the ADL?? I’m sure someone can tell me why that is not true???
While I’m in trouble, maybe someone can explain this too. If someone is so powerful, that they can bring us down below .02 so quickly and keep us here so long, why would they ever consider that .20 to .30 that so many talk about on the site??? Wouldn’t we be lucky to get .07???
Oldone

208,970-buys
1,525,663-sells, mostly at the bid

This is a deliberate attempt to destroy this stock.

The top hedge fund mgr made $1.3B in 2014 and also had many issues with insider trading
Where does that money come from? Stolen equity

Orgold, no it’s not right. I don’t have the time to do your reading for you. Retrace the history of official updates from both Mdmn and Auryn. We still have an interest in the gold on LDM, etc… It wasn’t “free”. It was 'here, you do all the hard work and cash input and just ladle us the gravy’
As HR said, don’t listen to all the irrational ravings made up in panic.
Look at all the trips the bod has made, is making to meet with Auryn. They are working hard, we just need to let things unfold as they progress.

2 Likes

I suppose a few need some hand holding here since we touched lows again for no reason related to developments with Auryn/Medinah.

Things are going great. Auryn is going full speed ahead on the property.

A new Option agreement will likely be drafted this month, signed in April, and then exercised a short time later. Medinah will be more able to fully enjoy in the fruits of Auryn’s labors when the smoke finally clears.

Production starts next month.

Start up of drilling on the new porphyry target is in the near future as well which could prove to be a World Class Copper/Moly deposit in its own right if early indications are any measure.

I say…buy while you can before the price goes back up… If you aren’t in a position to average down, I suggest come back in April and stop torturing yourself!

13 Likes

Mike, thanks for the update. All sounds good but hopefully they will come through with something this time.

Mike…Do you think the new agreement will have to be “exercised” before we get any significant news? They may “draft” a new agreement, and we may never hear about it. They may even “sign” the new agreement, and we may never know about it. I understand these statements are expressly your own opinions, based on your due diligence. It is just that the silence has become deafening…Thanks…

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from MDMN - 2016-03-21 Weekly Discussion:

I say…Amen to that!

1 Like

Mike, do you think there will be money coming our way upon exercise? Or, do you think that money will come from the proceeds of Auryn mining our portion of the property going forward? Just asking for your best guess.

Seven MM sitting on the .012 bid this morning FWIW.

Don’t see it, did it go away? Can someone post a L2.

The 7 Market Makers are still sitting there at the bid of .012

No one is answering the question because no one knows for sure what the answer will be, because nothing is final yet. We should know better if they reach an agreement when they return from Chile in April. The important item is the sooner we become cash flow positive the better the chance our stock price will reflect that fact. It does not matter if it comes first from production or exercise of the cash purchase option.

2 Likes

Personally, whatever the terms are, I would like to see a chunck of change ($50 large) upon signing. Waiting for profits/divies is way down the road as they move from Caren to Merlin/Fortuna, cap-ex costs will be significant.

The other issue I have is letting our current team even touch the money

1 Like