MDMN - 2016-03-21 Weekly Discussion

MDMN discussion for week beginning 2016-03-21

MG Quote:

"For starters, the Medinah claims are inconveniently located in the middle of everything. As the Wizard has pointed out, Medinah and Auryn both need each other.

Do you think Auryn would even bother to exercise the option at the point and shell out $100 million if they are happy with the cash they are generating from the Caren/Fortuna/Nunco/LDM? I can tell you that just within those claims, there is enough gold/copper to keep them busy for a lifetime."

Leanandgreen quote:

“These 2 statements are conflicting to me and that is what is so frustrating about this board and this investment. Is there or is there not a sense of urgency for Auryn to obtain Medinahs claim??”

It represents the two possibilities we have currently.

1. That Medinah/Auryn come to a new Option agreement that is exercised in the near future.

2. That Medinah/Auryn don’t come to a new agreement and Auryn exercises the current Option terms in July of 2017.(or decides not to based on drill results.)

I very confident in stating that it has been Medinah that has been slow recently and struggling in getting business done while Auryn has been working at blazing speed in accomplishing things.

Auryn has already given Medinah a new proposed Option agreement. Negotiations are on-going. A new agreement could be decided on in Chile in April. At this point in time, I have every reason to think that the new Option agreement would be mutually beneficial to both parties and at the end of the day, shareholders will be better off with a new agreement than the one they have now.

3 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly. The stock keeps collapsing therefore something went wrong along the negotiations, again thanks to our beloved BOD.
Now my target is 4 cents and than get out of here.

3 Likes

Can we put one of the stockholders on the BOD? We do have the majority of shares. How can they sign a new option without our approval?

1 Like

just replace the word marriage with Medinah,

If that’s the case I nominate Bald Eagle to take that position. Cause obviously Karra GC Goodin aren’t doing the job

1 Like

Seller back…Just sold a million shares at .012…No end in sight…

Ouch!!! This might very well see a new 6 year Low today. Unreal!!!

It is time for the BOD of MDMN to leave!! they have done nothing for the shareholders for the past 15-20 years to return shareholder value . Why doesn’t someone on this board that has more knowledge take lead and we as shareholders follow to take these guys out? Why do we have a CEO like Karra? what kind of skills is he applying to move this company forward? what is Chapin doing?(absolutely nothing!!). Time to get a mining team up there so we can see some return before these guys really screw things as if they haven’t already.

6 Likes

The risk is not in having the shares unavailable for sell in the short term but rather in the long term of not being able to find a brokerage account that will take them back for future sales.

Remember when we were above 10 cent and some had cert’s that brokers were refusing to take those cert’s.

1 Like

Price is so low why doesn’t Auryn just come into the market and buy up all these shares at a huge discount and just take over?? Could it be that they changed there mind on the Alto and are selling all there shares at a loss so they can just mine the Caren and recoup the money they lost there??

2 Likes

I just hope we can hold .012 which is the 52 week low…If not, look out…

Who knows lean anything is possible. After all this is medinah. Go back to when that shareholder purchased 62 million shares on the open something positive was going to happen then all of sudden selling selling and selling. Something broke down during that time. Now we are here @ .012 why didn’t he wait to come in lower? Now he/she is looking at a 1.3 million loss on paper . Tell me is that just a coincidence??