MDMN - 2016-03-21 Weekly Discussion

FWIW, the story I heard about why Kirkland left had to do with him not liking Les talking to shareholders and being unwilling to shut up, as well as not liking some of the crap JJ was pulling. Canā€™t verify because Iā€™m not a primary source, but there are different rumors other than what MG is saying.

3 Likes

I think everybody needs to get back on their meds and chill out.

1 Like

Wellā€¦ even the Titanic had survivors. Try to be Rose, not Jack.

3 Likes

Fade,
You left out two words between ā€œchillā€ and ā€œoutā€.

Some people need to take a break from the boards.

2 Likes

With regards to the future April renegotiation, who is/are the negotiator(s) for MDMN?

I donā€™t think there really are any negotiations going on right now. Rather, just a look a paperwork that needs to get completed before the big day.

1 Like

I heard the same story that he could not control Les and the rest of the BOD did not assist in his efforts to control Les l

BTW once again we have 7 MM sitting on the .012 bid this morning, fwiw.

LOLā€¦Again?

Is getting old isn`t it?

LOL, yep. They have been to the Notario more times than a Mom changing a newborns diaper.

2 Likes

JMO, but if the renegotiated agreement is excuted next month, I can see Auryn and MDMN putting out a press release announcing the agreement and not providing any substantiative details, other than the deal is done, properties have been transferred, but the it will take a week to go through all the Chilean offfices before it is officially recorded.

1 Like

Noā€¦it appears that things will be handled a little differently this time.

FYIā€¦my take on all of this is that our share price recovery should start Mondayish and hopefully continue indefinitely. Congrats to those who were able to average down this week. Have an enjoyable 3 day weekend/holiday!

3 Likes

That mean today will be the last chance to buy stock at this level. Hopefully that 7m shares waits till next week as the market is closed tomorrow.

Not 7 M shares, but 7 Market Makers on the Bid of .012

Well, I just couldnā€™t resist ā€¦ had to go shopping.

1 Like

Couldnā€™t agree more.

1 Like