Medinah/Auryn - 2018 Q3 General Discussion

Anyone who has ever had to endure some form of BS from the big online brokers will enjoy reading the following. I will probably be opening a JP Morgan acct in the future…

They shouldn’t have charged you in the first place. Brokerages have been charging customers for things they never used to charge for in the hopes that lazy customers would just pay the fee and not put the effort in to get it reversed. MDMN and now CDCH shareholders are very familiar with this kind of nonsense. Based upon the article I just posted, I suspect that will help to put an end to this ploy. I have to admit, after 20 years of occasional crap from the “turd” brokerages, (E-turd, TD Ameriturd, Scotturd etc), I’m enjoying the thought that they’ll all be squirming as a result of what JP Morgan has just announced. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That may be edible, but it’s not pizza, Mike. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Does this annoy anyone else? From Medinah’s quarterly reports:

2nd Quarter 2017 “Furthermore, the company expects to receive shares in the following companies as a result of recent legal settlements:
• Cerro Dorado, Inc. (CDCH) – 19,300,000 shares.
• American Sierra Gold Corp. (AMNP) – 1,700,000 shares.”

3rd Quarter 2017 “In addition to shares in AURYN, Medinah owns 9,950,000 shares of American Sierra Gold Corp (AMNP) and 9,600,000 shares of Cerro Dorado Inc. (CDCH). Through a settlement with Leslie Price, Medinah will own an additional 1,700,000 shares of AMNP and 19,550,000 shares of CDCH which are expected to be converted to Medinah’s name in the Q4 2017

Annual 2017 Same thing accept now to be converted in 2nd Quarter 2018

1st Quarter 2018 Same thing as previous.

2nd Quarter 2018 Same thing except now to be converted in 3rd Quarter 2018.

Anyone want to place bets on what the 3rd Quarter report will say?!!!

The same so it shouldn’t have a late filing😉

1 Like

I don’t think you’ll see them converted until the distribution of AUMC shares to MDMN. Why bother pay the expense 3x?

3 Likes

The first tweet since Dec 2016 just went out a few minutes ago on the old Auryn Mining twitter account:

https://twitter.com/aurynmining

It’s now titled “Auryn Mining Corp” → so apparently Auryn Mining Chile is handing over the twitter account to Auryn Mining Corp which is the renamed Cerro Dorado.

https://aurynminingcorp.com

6 Likes

Interesting. “Is this thing on?”

6 Likes

Hmmm could this mean the news is going to start flowing again to attract new investors :thinking:

1 Like

I agree. Hope your well sir. Miss our chats.

2 Likes

“Further announcements are pending and will be posted on our new website.”

I would not expect any announcement until after the 20 days when Auryn trades under the new symbol. But who cares we have waited so long what’s another 3 weeks? With only 70 mil shares and some positive developments this stock should move north in no time.

Great - after having averaged down, my cost per share is about 1.9 cents (down from over 14 cents). It might still go lower, as I view these prices as fire sale. Why would these guys be talking about effecting JVs and establishing production back in December? Why would they have gone through the time and expense of reorganizing under new capital structure? If this is another con, then shame on me this time.

2 Likes

The filing was August 14, so I’m hoping things will start to develop the first week of September. The market is closed on Labor Day, so the first trading day is September 4, the official day the new symbol AUMC begins. I know this is all coincidence, but would be nice to start on a high note.

2 Likes

AURYN Mining Corporation Signs Binding LOI with Hochschild Mining PLC

Press Release | 08/22/2018
INDIANAPOLIS, IN, August 22, 2018. AURYN Mining Corporation (OTC: CDCHD) is pleased to announce the signing of a binding Letter of Intent (“LOI”) with Hochschild Mining PLC, for the Las Dos Marias project (“LDM”). Please note, the currently named LDM project is a consolidation of over 3,000 hectares and is significantly larger than what has historically been known by our shareholders as the LDM.

See the full news release on our website.

13 Likes

Well I guess we didn’t have to wait the 20 days for the news.

2 Likes

Well, well, well - good to see, let’s get going! Glad I bought yesterday.

1 Like

A real JV with a real mining company. Who would have guessed? Announced on business wire too.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180822005342/en/AURYN-Mining-Corporation-Signs-Binding-LOI-Hochschild

9 Likes

This is Huge!!!

4 Likes

Hey Kevin I guess you were right that this will be a quarter to remember😉

Do you think we will start seeing jv’s for the other parts of the properties soon knowing that the LDM has been signed.

2 Likes

Okay now…finally a partner emerges. Still need one for the Caren/Fortuna although it is possible that Auryn could do it themselves but certainly another is needed for the rest of the mountain; hopefully Freeport or similar.

4 Likes