Medinah/Auryn - 2018 Q3 General Discussion

Hochschild Mining plc is a leading British-based silver and gold mining business operating in North, Central and South America. Wikipedia
Stock price: HOC (LON) 180.70 GBX +2.65 (+1.49%)
Aug 22, 2:22 PM GMT+1 - Disclaimer

I’d rather let things unfold as they do. No need to speculate on what might or might not happen.

What we do know from the release is that Sillitoe’s report had some influence and that we Medinah shareholders are finally going to see some very real progress being made. Maurizio and team have consolidated all the properties, cleaned up the mess from LP and JJ, and are closing a JV with a major mining company while retaining more than half of the property and a 40% interest in what may be a significant gold/copper skarn.

Given that everyone thought we were a scam because of 20+ years to get this point and LP’s antics with the Transfer Agent, I’d say it’s a miracle! I will gladly receive it and look for better days ahead.

Can you believe it? Medinah (by extension of it’s approx. 25% ownership in AUMC) has Hochschild on the property!

15 Likes

Hochschild… a company I recall rumored to be in discussions with Medinah seemingly a lifetime ago. Oh the irony. Nice to have leadership doing what they say. Hopefully shareholders can at least begin to relax their sphincters and start to have some trust for management. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

At .003 this stock is way too cheap

2 Likes

There’s 3.4 Million shares for sale at .0035 - want it?

1 Like

Someone should post the business wire link on IHUB to priles (aka les price?) and let him know life ain’t so bad without him. LOL

5 Likes

The trading on AUMC (CDCHD) and MDMN should be interesting over the next few months.

Right now there no stock available for AUMC. Only 3.5 million shares most held pretty tight at higher prices. All the remaining is restricted and held by either MDMN or Auryn Chile shareholders. The majority of that will never be for sale. So until MDMN shareholders get their AUMC shares, MDMN is how one participates.

8 Likes

Still waiting on Hochschild for their release haven’t seen anything yet.

2 Likes

Don’t think Hochschild will release. It’s an LOI still. Also, this is small (for now.) They’ll probably just include it in their financials.

Time to get back to work for me, but one last thing. :slight_smile:

I love that there were no rumors or other BS working overtime for the last five weeks pumping this up. AURYN just did their work and posted. Very professional.

13 Likes

I guess we could see some movement when Hochschild announces this themselves to the people that follow them - at this point, only our little group of people know about this.

STATUS AS OF NOW: +0.0008 (+29.63%)

1 Like

Tuesday’s my birthday so I will take this as a great start to my birthday weekend. Cheers ladies and gentlemen :beers:

6 Likes

https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/company-profile-for-auryn-mining-corporation-2018-08-22?siteid=nbsh

2 Likes

Does anyone know how many shares of CDCHD/AUMC 500,000 MDMN will be converted to?

https://aurynminingcorp.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cebe4330eb06196393713e513&id=47410b1055&e=8a95302bc7

Per Medinah’s announcement back in December, they anticipated a conversion rate of “0.558 shares of CDCH for each share of MDMN that our shareholders own.”

With the RS, move the decimal place to the left by two. About 2800 shares of the new AUMC that has only 3.5 million in the float eventually about 30 million in the float. I don’t imagine insiders giving up majority control inthe near future.

5 Likes

priles --wow— and the name means the same. pr-lies

Was able to pick up 1000 shares at .60

I can sell you a LOT more than that at .60 if you wish.

Great news. Reputable partner. Fair enough terms given our position.

It’s going to take awhile to “grow” into a $40M market cap but with progress and a better tape there’s no reason the company can’t graduate into the $100M-$200M range over the next couple of years.

Worth noting that Hoshschild has undergone major internal reorganization so reaching a deal, even an LOI, with the company during this transition is no small achievement.

10 Likes

Agreed. I think we’ll get there sometime between the $7 million being spent and the $23 million option being exercised.

Being ready to drill in January is going to take some work. That’s an aggressive timeline so it appears they’re serious.

For the math challenged, $200 million market cap puts AUMC at approximately $2.85 a share.

9 Likes