Medinah/Auryn - 2019 - 2nd Quarter General Discussion

Correct…My bad…I originally meant to say would anyone be willing buy at .001. Looks like I added one zero too many. In that case Wizard is right to say he would buy them all at .0001. So would I. Sorry about that…

I will admit that I was able to pick up those shares at 6 cents and, over time, built a portion of what I had previously sold at ~$1.30. While I don’t think CDCH is currently worth anywhere near $100M market cap (70 million shares at $1.30), it certainly should be worth more than $4M (70 million shares ay $0.06). Very hard to know where, in the middle, it should be trading based on a complete dearth of news. Maybe nothing is happening due to lack of capital, interest, or time but the Auryn team seems very sincere about their intentions to at least attempt to create value here. Unfortunately, it’s impossible to justify a meaningful position until there is more transparency on the capital structure and underlying fundamentals. It’s also almost impossible to justify having a position in MDMN vs. the 1000 other mining stocks that actually move up when gold is ripping. IMHO

2 Likes

Auryn/Masglas appear to be attending this annual conference once again in Lima Peru:

Couple of photos from last year’s conference. If you zoom in, you can see some of the highlighted features on the Alto. The reference to high grade veins and “nails” is interesting. Something lost in translation? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like Hochschild will be there as well.

Hopefully by then we will get a stream of news.

Gold moving strong again today. High 1418!

1 Like

Gold in a Ripper bite!

1 Like

Q2 almost over… for better or worse

and nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Big seller today…Good day for cheapies…I still have orders in for .0015…

Hey Brecciaboy, are you still a believer? Sure would like to hear from you!

6 Likes

Hi mrb,

I haven’t gone anywhere. My approach has been putting in “stink bids” pretty much every morning below the market until whatever logjam is present breaks loose.

Something tells me you own a boat load of shares already - and yet you still buy.

Buying at current levels (1/5 a cent), if this stock goes back to 3 cents, it’s a 15-bagger - not bad, if Hochschild ever decides to get cranking.

Anyway, always enjoy hearing from you!

Well it’s now the start of the 3rd quarter do we finally break this log jam?

1 Like

This could gone on forever. Don’t forget that they told Baldy at the PDAC conference that it was just days away. That was four months ago. There is nothing that indicates it may not be another four months. As usual we have nobody to protect our interests…

Actually Auryn did give Mdmn the shares. The problem is Medinah has to lift the restriction. Now that Goodin is gone is who is running this to get completed?

Since the restriction is not lifted yet we don’t get our shares until it is but auryn representatives don’t get there’s either until it is distributed…I think auryn bought a lot of mdmn shares so you would think they want to get this done

3 Likes

Yes it is now the start of Q3 and I am hoping that they get everything in order before the end of this quarter so we all can put MDMN in the rear view mirror. Still waiting to hear that Les Price has made his settlement which was supposed to be in Q2.

2 Likes

I thought this played into the timing of things but I think Wiz stated otherwise. I would have thought it would be related to closing things out.

OK, I’m going to offer a theory - maybe our guys are waiting to start pushing until after Les gets paid off or settled with, because they don’t want Les’ shares to increase in value?

all of Les’s shares should be null and void and put back into treasury. “Paid off”? Barf.

1 Like