Medinah/Auryn - 2019 - 2nd Quarter General Discussion

Once we get our distribution of Auryn stock, what will become of our mdmn shares?

For those who havenā€™t yet bothered to read the link Kevin postedā€¦

ā€œThe Company intends on removing the restriction and allocating its AUMC shares to its shareholders, pro rata. The Company is working with security attorneys to determine the best and most efficient method to accomplish this.ā€

3 Likes

I should probably add that IPā€™s are done just prior to drill target selection. IPā€™s have been previously done at LDM. There were done in a somewhat narrow area using rather poor technology compounded by lack of knowledge of the underlying geology to properly tune things so to speak.
So many years have gone by since that time, I have to imagine that these IPs should be much more informative making it more likely that they will be drilling in the correct locations.

4 Likes

Dr. Sillitoeā€™s evaluation may also have provided some valuable insights into the existing data. There was additional work performed that was not released by AURYN.

1 Like

Goodin resigned too - donā€™t know if yā€™all saw that in the releaseā€¦

1 Like

Thank you Mike. Whatā€™s the timing to have these new IPā€™s completed?

What happens to our certs.

1 Like

I am no expert! But, from what I am being told the certificates are of record and shares will be held by transfer agent. they may try to contact you or Medinah may just put a notice for shareholders of record to contact the transfer agent with certificate verification and you will be sent your shares in certificate form.
This is only an opinion and I have not been able to verifyā€¦

Input anybody???

1 Like

deleted by author

Thank You for the reply. I also have restricted certs.

Nice to see Hochschild working on the mountain.

4 Likes

Deleted since I misunderstood.

1 Like

Another step in the right direction. I would argue that, once the restrictions are removed and the dust has settled (shares being held in loose hands are sold), AUMC might finally look like a solid speculative investment (at 30-50 cents).

The capital structure remains a bit complex and murky but its moving towards a greater level of transparency. Transparency is a prerequisite to the marketā€™s ability to assign a value to a company/share price. Up until now everything has been speculation (and fraudulent misdirection).

Assuming the outstanding share count is still somewhere in the 70M range weā€™re looking at a C$25-$35M market cap. This is a reasonable valuation for a company at this very early stage in this very challenging environment for juniors. BUT, if AUMC is able to make some strides in the exploration and/or early production, thereā€™s definitely upside for those willing to exercise patience. IMHO

17 Likes

Anyone know why the distribution is not on EDGAR, SEC, or any other registered documentation source (that I could find) ?

There must be some registration thatā€™s publicly accessible !

Rod

1 Like

See Wizards post above on 4/2 ( post #11 )

You wonā€™t see anything regarding AURYN Mining Chile, SpA since they are a private entity.

How long does a process like this take?

2 Likes

It is imminent. What else could it be?

1 Like

Medinah hasnā€™t traded a share since 4/4 looks like its wait and see until everything goes under AUMC. Any thoughts

1 Like

China continues to buy Gold:

https://www.kitco.com/news/2019-04-08/China-Buys-360-000-Ounces-Of-Gold-In-March.html

1 Like

Am I right in assuming :

MDMN ownership of:			

AURYN------70,000,000 x 23.006% = 16,104,200 (was supposed to be 17,393,600 before ā€˜cash callsā€™)

AURYN / CDCH 29,150,000 x 1.000% = 291,500 (previous ownership consolidated)
TOTAL # of AURYN shares owned :: 16,395,700 (23.4%)

16,395,700 / 2,882,282,073 = 0.005688 AURYN shares for each Medinah share

My worry is the time it will take for AURYN to remove the restriction, PLUS the time it will take Medinah to distribute the AURYN shares.

There are only 2 directors, Italo Volante Gomez, based in Peru & Raul Del Solar whom I believe is also based in Peru !