Medinah/Auryn - 2019 - 4th Quarter General Discussion

Thanks for dropping in CHG and expressing your expectations. Always good to see a reasoned perspective of what is going on and what to expect near term. I agree MDMN is not in a position of strength here and is clearly acting strategically with respect to the conversion process.

We have previously been informed by Wizard that some delays are completely regulatory. Also, that the method that will be used is an allocation, which has a different legal meaning from that of a distribution.

Even if the method of distributing shares into individual shareholders accounts has been determined, the timing to unrestrict all shares will not likely occur before there is some very significant positive developments to report and bring value to the company. The reasons for this are quite obvious and deliberate. There may be some not so obvious reasons. Consider the involvement of Mr. Cordova and the major backers of MASGLAS also being the majority backers (read owners ) of all MASGLAS properties/options and 71%+ of AUMC shares. Consequently, regarding the ADL, it is advantageous to bring value to all shareholders upon release of unrestricted shares to the shareholders.

MASGLAS is a privately held exploration and exploitation mining company. We are the owner of 23 prospective gold, silver, copper and cobalt mining projects across Chile and Peru.

Additionally, MASGLAS has several JV mining options and is the controlling owner of AURYN Mining Corporation, AUMC, whose sole asset is the prospective Alto de Lipangue Mining district.
https://masglas.com

Several years ago the goal of AURYN Chile SpA was to have all shares listed on a different publicly traded exchange. This would take a multistep process for AURYN (now AUMC) to gain access to the Latin American Markets, mainly with assistance by MASGLAS and it’s principal backers. This goal may or may not be part of the present strategy being developed behind the scenes. The timeline has clearly changed from the one originally put forth to shareholders of CDCH and MDMN a couple of years ago.

February 15, 2017
AURYN is pleased to announce that it intends to provide increased liquidity to its shareholders by accessing the U.S. capital markets as a Foreign Private Issuer. Our intention is to file an F-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and become a fully reporting company.

Well, I’m trying not to go too far down a rabbit hole here.
There is a wealth of information posted previously on this forum by many posters if one is willing to overlook the frustration that has also been expressed. Most here are familiar with the agonizing history of the past decade or more.

Things are not moving quickly for shareholders. I’ll simply say there is no advantage for AUMC to release more than minimal information at this point in time. I expect AUMC will release required Q3 information and hopefully a positive end of the year message for shareholders. LDM is a greenfield project that has a significantly long option timeframe for Hochschild to develop it’s viability as a producing project. Perhaps shareholders will hear of some drill results from the LDM in the not too distant future. Producing miners and PM streaming companies are benefiting from higher gold/silver prices. While still cautiously optimistic of the future for AUMC, I have largely focused on other opportunities as expressed by many on the the Other Mining Stocks thread while we all wait for news.

3 Likes

There is a wealth of information but there is no follow through on anything.
Yes they signed a deal with Hothschild but then nothing.
Yes they distributed the Auryn shares to all shareholders but then nothing. Still using Les as the holdup
And from the shareholder meeting in Vegas, yes they were gearing up for more shipments of dirt for folllwing year but then nothing.
I can understand these things take time but tell us WTF is going on.
Many people have sunk a lot of cheese into this including many I “helped” get involved.
What did Auryn save us from? 2 plus cents down to .0015.
Les, and Juan steal millions from misleading people and fraudulent issuance of shares yet Les isn’t taking it up the a$$ from some big person in a cell.
People saying the property has visible signs of mineralization which “should” give the grounds precedence for exploration
Now some old faithfuls saying this is a big if.
This whole thing stinks like Sh@“t more and more

4 Likes

I noticed that someone, or group, dumped 26 million shares today priced mostly between 0.001 and 0.0013 but eventually driving the price down to a low of 0.0002. I assume that it’s year end selling but I wonder if they will be back before the end of the year to replace some shares or if they just decided to walk away and never look back. Unfortunately I don’t have any gains to offset elsewhere so I will just keep checking back every few months to see if anything positive occurs. Happy holidays!

2 Likes

$40k trade takes my 600k share to 300 What a f@&@ disaster.
–>>> Wtf are these people doing.
No accountability. If I ever see Les, I would kick him in the you know what.
TDK

1 Like

Lets hope the 26m shares today is connected some way to whatever hurdle we are waiting to clear.

Wishful thinking? If the share exchange is still on track, the sp of mdmn is essentially meaningless unless you are buying or selling in the meantime.

We need Les to come back and give us one last pump, at least he was good at it. Cordoba not so much. In Spanish we say basura de compania.

This could be the end folks… Don’t act surprised…The writing has always been on the wall…Sorry Wizard, but it just got worse…A lot worse…

I thought our shares were to be converted to AUMC. My theory is AURYN wants to pick up as many cheap shares as they can to lower their share cost. We won’t see the conversion until AUMC has good news in ore production results.

The conversion rate is based on Mdmn shares, not share price.

1 Like

Is anything ever going to happen. I just want something to happen.
Not sure if they can weasel out of the conversion.
TDK

I remember once when I accidentally added a zero to the share price, and everyone claimed that they would buy up all the shares at that price. Well here is your chance. A million shares for around $500.00. The ultimate average down, unless it goes down even further…

We have been told that from 0.100, 0.08, 0.06, 0.04, 0.02, and now 0.005.
I stopped at 0.06, but should have waited until next month.
TDK.
What a disaster.

Tomorrow will be interesting. We have a desperate seller who was willing to take .0002 for some of his shares. My guess is he or she may not be through. Don’t think for a second that this seller is in the dark. 25 million shares is a substantial holder, if it was one person. I’ll also go out on a limb and guess that Auryn could not care less if the stock went to .0001 or even down to .0000…

There is likely no "desperate’ seller. Looks like an account liquidation event to me. Perhaps somebody died or margin call or perhaps my favorite; a brokerage firm deciding that they will no longer allow holding shares of a penny stock in your account and so they sell them for you. Either way, we have seen this many times before. The stock sometimes recovers but usually not fully.

Anyone who is/was able get in at .0002 probably will be able to flip in a few days for several X. This is really just noise since the share price has no effect on the conversion. (I should note that market cap is now even low compared to other juniors especially considering the quality of the property. Perhaps even Baldy would agree!?)

The conversion actually happening and Hochschild mining completing a successful JV at the LDM will fund Auryn’s high grade gold mining efforts which will give a much needed boost to the share price post conversion for all current shareholders.

Watch for Auryn’s next financial statement coming out in a couple weeks. Hochschild should be commencing drilling at the LDM about now if their exploration results last season were positive.(If they weren’t, we are already screwed of course but that is normal risk for this type of investment.) Seems possible that demonstrations in Santiago could delay things a bit but miners are use to this kind of abuse so I kinda of doubt it but really have no idea.

2 Likes

By the way, if you are wondering what Auryn/Masglas are up to, they are busy in Lima this week:

Both Auryn/Masglas registered. David Brownrigg is listed as a speaker. In case you didn’t know, he is the CEO of Auryn now.

I would not count on it, since there is no reason to file until they are ready to close the books for good on MDMN, that is why they did not file last quarter.

Auryn is up to date on their filings currently:

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AUMC/disclosure

Yes it certainly possible that Auryn’s upcoming filing won’t help enlighten us at all but it is the next opportunity for them to do so if they choose.

Not sure if Medinah will ever bother to report again?

Damn, I am so far behind in reading up on this doggone stock. Hochschild Mining is now part of it? I need to get caught up…lost track back in 2012 - 13.

Sorry I miss read, I thought you were referencing MDMN. My bad!

Wtf? Are we ever gonna hear the great things we were supposed to get done a decade ago? Seems like we got screwed again!

3 Likes