Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2015 Q4 - General Discussion

The general discussion topic for Medinah Minerals (MDMN) for 2015 Q4.

kudos to Kevin and all who have put the time and effort to bring us to this new site. Since we are starting new maybe Medinah can pitch in and give us an new start by releasing some solid news.

1 Like

Thanks from me as well!

Thanks for the help, Kevin.

Nice work fellas, good hustle…

Great Job to all who contributed

Thanks Kev.

Rod

… and here’s more characters to make up 20 !

Kevin thanks for setting this up !

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Yes thanks to all those that made this move possible!!!

This site should be a big asset when others start to show up, it has many new features. Thank you Kevin for taking the time and expense to set this up, it is greatly appreciated

The other Mining play will stay up, if it straightens out and most do not want to move we will have to see what we can do, but there are several valuable pieces of information in post forms and maps that have added to the discussion that we would like to preserve and move if possible… Thank you all for your patience

2 Likes

Thank You for the new site.

Go ahead and notify others about the forum. I’ll try and put together a FAQ on how to use the forum. There are lots of possibilities.

GREAT job on the new site! Thanks.

How do you sign in? It just sends me to the site, I’m trying to sign in for my wife.

Great job setting up the new site so quickly. All I have to do now is learn how to navigate it:))

Thanks Kevin - it will take a while to explore additional features.
Missed not seeing any posts on the old site today - a day late - it’s finally back up!
easy

If you click on your name it should bring you to a page where you can logout. Once logged out you should be able to create a new account with your wife’s email / login.

Click on your name / avatar. Then click on preferences. It should give you some ideas of what you can do.

Thank You Kevin, I got it all squared away for wifeeeeeee.