Medinah Minerals (MDMN) - 2016-Q1 - General Discussion

Great Answers Thank You Lean!

Once again, there appears to be an organized effort to bring the share price down on low volume depending on nothing happening until conclusion of meetings
MMs or shareholders, take your pick
Iā€™m sick of watching these pricks get their way

2 Likes

I rarely comment about share price as i am realtively new investor with a small investment. But JMO, the reason the share price is down, yes, insider selling. But this company does absolutely nothing to promote itself. No one outside of the majority long term investors know about MDMN. They put sporadic, at best, vague, nonsensical prā€™s, the financials make no sense, and they even try to attend, must less exhibit at any of the mining conferences.

Yes, Baldy, I know Les, JJ et al would be a total embarrassment at a mining conference, but someone, even a temporary geologist and a ir person could represent them at the starving Cambridge House events. A lot of companies in the hey day, would only have IR at their booths.

The other factor is no one knows much about Auryn, other than Letts family is involved. No one knows ownership, financial capability, etc. As much as I hate to say it, even if Auryn gets control, I still donā€™t see that as market moving info, unless Auryn comes out with a huge promo campaign.

Anyway, posted way too much today, Best of luck all.

1 Like

Thank you mdmnholder. We need publicity. Very few people know about mdmn. It has been to aurynā€™s advantage to have all the selling that has been going on this yearā€¦ If they donā€™t care about us, we have to do it ourselves. I think there has been a lot going on in the background that we have no knowledge about. We need to help ourselves.

Call it a rumor or call it a prediction, no corporate update came out today. The good news is this audience successfully predicted that by a more than 2/3ā€™rds margin.

Do you see value in the results of having such polls here?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you understand creating your own poll is easy?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think a corporate update from AMC that says a mining production operation has started (or is about to start) will improve the share price?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think publicity is the problem with this stockā€™s performance?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Excellent synopsis to the question that gets asked at least once a week. Should keep handy for reposting.

1 Like

LOLā€¦ Iā€™m up over 13%ā€¦ from just what I bought yesterdayā€¦ Iā€™d say thatā€™s better then playing Russian Roulette with one empty chamberā€¦

If you look at the buys and sells from yesterday you wouldnā€™t have been able to buy more than a $100 worth with a 13% gain from todayā€™s prices. Not to say anybody believes what you are saying but, either way, congrats on the $13 gain. Donā€™t spend it all in one place.

18 Likes

lol,funnyā€¦too funny

3 Likes

Ahā€¦ be nice now BEā€¦ couldnā€™t you tellā€¦ I was just jesting about the 13%, thatā€™s why the LOLā€¦ at the startā€¦ and it doesnā€™t matter whether anyone believes or notā€¦ those shares I bought Wednesdayā€¦ are tucked nicely away in my account nowā€¦

Meetings next weekā€¦ and more news is suppose to be comingā€¦ the tide should start turning one of these daysā€¦ as Auryn progresses with their Business Plan(s)ā€¦

Any idiot can make some short term gains, but he must go for any long term growth!

1 Like

Soā€¦ who do you thinkā€¦ have made the mostā€¦ on MDMNā€¦ over the last many yearsā€¦

Those who have bought lowā€¦ and flipped at highsā€¦ for the short termā€¦??? Orā€¦
Those who have held for the long term gainsā€¦???

Dentman, prepare to remain ā€œsickā€ā€¦unless the meetings in Chile result in the exercise of the $100M option, or, 100% purchase of MDMN, the MDMN share price will remain range bound.

1 Like

Auryn whats certificates that will give them voting control and they want JJā€™s family and friends certificates first. Unless you are willing to pull your certificates for a private transaction Auryn is not interested at the present time.

2 Likes

I would think if Auryn wanted a large enough private block of shares they would be willing to sign a Letter of Intent or equivalent to buy a certain amount at a certain price, which would make the pulling certs process non-risky for the individual.

Just in the interest of full disclosure: I have not been privy to any such discussions. And I would not be particularly motivated by 8 cents, which does not give much value to the 15% of Auryn shares compared to the $100M Option strike price. But if you have a cost basis of $0.01 or $0.02 it may make sense to you.

4 Likes

Just curious If people decided to pull certificates what would be the reaction by the DTC, if it is a significant amount in relation to their holdings? Just wondering if the DTC could put a restriction on pulling certificates?